Wednesday Words.

I had a dream that there were tarantulas all over our house last night. So creepy. I now feel like creepy-crawlers are crawling all over me and I was even afraid to turn my head upside down and dry my hair – for fear that when I looked up a massive tarantula would be staring at me. Does anyone remember Creepy Crawlers?? I think they were something you baked in a mini-oven or mold?? I don’t quite remember.

I twisted my ankle prancing around in my 5 inch heels yesterday. I am NOT taking this as a sign that I am getting old and it’s time to stop wearing heels. That will never happen.

This is our fridge.

IMG_1050

Does anyone else see a problem with this? Besides the sinful amount of cheese?

26 Responses to “Wednesday Words.”

Madeleine @ Notes On A Page — September 30, 2009 @ 9:36 am

Um, a “sinful amount” is a good thing when it’s in terms of cheese, right?

natalie (nono2yoyo.com) — September 30, 2009 @ 10:18 am

Dang…that fridge is packed! i’m a bit jealous though because it looks like you have some crazy good stuff in there. Ok, so the spider dream sick! did you dream about it because of the story “elaine” told on jay leno?? :)

peanutbutterfingers — September 30, 2009 @ 10:28 am

i agree w/ the above comment… sinful amounts of frosting or butter or something could be worse! your fridge looks pretty awesome & nicely packed to me! i need to go shopping…

Jennie — September 30, 2009 @ 10:33 am

My Hubby would open that fridge and say ‘there’s nothing to eat’ :)

Mellissa — September 30, 2009 @ 11:39 am

I love a packed fridge! I also have nightmares about tarantula’s, they scare me so much!

Lindsay — September 30, 2009 @ 12:02 pm

Tarantula’s scare me to death!

Our fridge is pretty packed too! I agree that sinful amounts of cheese is a very good thing!

Abby (Abby's VeGaN Eats) — September 30, 2009 @ 12:37 pm

I enjoy having a fridge totally full.. also a fully stocked pantry! It makes din din options so much less stressful!

eatingmachine — September 30, 2009 @ 12:48 pm

creepy crawlers had an easy bake oven style thing. i was super amused by them and would always try to convince little boys i babysat to make them.

The Foodie Diaries — September 30, 2009 @ 1:14 pm

That fridge looks perfecto to me! ESPECIALLY the sinful amount of cheese haha

eatlivelovedream — September 30, 2009 @ 1:19 pm

Just found your blog! Way cute! I think your fridge looks like the rest of us foodies fridges:) Wow that was a tongue twister.

Kristen — September 30, 2009 @ 1:37 pm

My fridge is super full like yours! This is one of the first full fridges I’ve seen on a blog! I’m glad I’m not the only one who keep tons of goodies in theirs. I see Oikos, too, which is always a good thing!

Naomi (onefitfoodie) — September 30, 2009 @ 1:52 pm

oh love your fridge! a packed fridge is a happy belly :) haha…Mine looks like that as well and i am acutally happy to see that others look like mine!

creepy dream! spiders scare me so much! hopefully you will not see any real ones!!

Barbara — September 30, 2009 @ 2:29 pm

I stopped wearing those heals when I started getting bunions!
    My fridge only looks like that during holidays….

Menden @ Skinny Menny — September 30, 2009 @ 3:45 pm

Sorry to hear you twisted your ankle – my 86 year old Grandma still wears 4 inch heels, so I always tell myself if she can do it, I can, lol!

Oh, and cheese is sinfully delicious ;)

lowandbhold — September 30, 2009 @ 5:00 pm

Ugh one of my most common nightmares are spider dreams! I hate them! I kind of remember those creepy crawlers, but I never played with them.

That fridge looks glorious, mine is barren right now!

Nicci@NiftyEats — September 30, 2009 @ 5:03 pm

Haha, looks like it is time to reorganize!! and throw out the expired things(if there are some). I shouldn’t have read this: I’m going camping this weekend! lol

bluestocking — September 30, 2009 @ 5:32 pm

Hah, some weeks my fridge looks like that! Nope, not a bad thing at all.

carascravings — September 30, 2009 @ 6:57 pm

Another delicious creation :)
    I am a huge mashed potato fan…

Tnelson — September 30, 2009 @ 9:43 pm

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so, Excellent post!

jocelyneatsfresh — September 30, 2009 @ 11:18 pm

whooooa packed fridge. but hey. cheese is amazing. cheese love! love the cheese!

melissa parker — April 23, 2014 @ 3:23 am

Great article! Thank you.

21.1
    Jessica — September 30, 2009 @ 1:15 pm

Yes, see I knew I remembered something like that!! Thanks!

21.1
    Jessica — October 1, 2009 @ 10:07 am

Heheh I didn’t watch Jay. I don’t know where that dream came from!

21.1
    Jessica — October 1, 2009 @ 10:08 am

Oh I always find expired things..lol.

1. Pingback: Assorted Pumpkin Mini Breads. « How Sweet It Is