Subscribe here! http://feeds.feedburner.com/howsweeteats/smSp

Need some inspiration?

If you’ve missed any of the appetizers over the past few weeks, here they all are – just in time for your holiday party!

And good news: I still have more to post, and will probably continue to do so throughout the year. :)

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Brie with Cranberry, Pancetta, and Spiced Pecans

IMG_2311

Cinnamon Sugared Roasted Almonds

IMG_2336

Firecracker Shrimp

IMG_2385

And you can serve these all with some Holiday Punch.

IMG_2674

Enjoy! :)

29 Responses to “Holiday Appetizers.”

Holly — December 17, 2009 @ 11:15 am

you had me a chocolate peanut butter ball :)

thanks for all the great ideas – there are definitely a few that are calling my name!

Gelareh @ Orange Truffle — December 17, 2009 @ 11:58 am

Oh Yum! You have a nice list going here.

Bianca @ south bay rants n raves — December 17, 2009 @ 12:00 pm

I promise you I’m not just saying this…. I am having a holiday party on Saturday & am so glad I saw this blog today. I’ll be making some of the apps you feature here.

Thanks!
    Bianca

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — December 17, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

Mmmmm….these all look SO good! I love the variety, too! Definitely something for everyone here!

Tracy — December 17, 2009 @ 12:14 pm

These all look great! Thanks for sharing them!

Melinda — December 17, 2009 @ 12:37 pm

I still need to get to stuffin some olives with some gorgonzola.

Cheryl — December 17, 2009 @ 12:48 pm

You are crazy to make all these – how wonderful! We are having our holiday party this w/e as well – I am making half the food, and a few guests are bringing things. My plan is to make buffalo chicken dip, crab rangoon bites, crackers with either mozz/basil/tom or herb cream cheese/tom/basil, and meatball/cheese bites – I may have to use the chili dip recipe instead! Every year I make scallops wrapped in bacon, and I wasn’t going to this year, but just seeing the picture makes me want to! Enjoy your party! And food;)

Abby (Nibble, Nourish, Run) — December 17, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

I would like to host a party and have you cater it with all these treats! Everything looks SOOOOO amazing!

Diana @ frontyardfoodie — December 17, 2009 @ 1:09 pm

You can’t do this to me! I’m sitting in my office in the middle of the afternoon and now I’m starving! Those look incredibly amazing and especially all together in a list. hehe

Kittay @ Bossyskeezahs — December 17, 2009 @ 1:25 pm

That chili dip from yesterday was my fav. God I love chili!

Nicci@NiftyEats — December 17, 2009 @ 2:02 pm

I drool every day I come ot your page and see yummy foods!

Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) — December 17, 2009 @ 2:04 pm

Thanks for organizing all of these in one post, love that, Jessica!!! and for the memory jog on the spiced nuts and some of the older recipes….when i get home Im gonna try to get to work on some of these!

And I have no idea how you have 3 posts up in the time since I last really looked at my G Reader which was only like 12-14 hrs ago. You’re a machine. That’s what i love about you…never a dull recipe moment :)
    xoxox

sophia — December 17, 2009 @ 2:22 pm

Can you have an appetizer party and invite me over?’
    I’m particularly enamored by those candied nuts, the cheeseball, and that crabmeat bites!

Shelley — December 17, 2009 @ 2:45 pm

thanks :) it is a good idea to put them all on one page!

janetha b — December 17, 2009 @ 3:24 pm

mmm i forgot about fruit salsa! it is so dang yummy. thanks for all the ideas!

Lisa — December 17, 2009 @ 3:30 pm

Wow you HAVE been busy! They all look fantastic!! I love the cheeseball!

Kacy — December 17, 2009 @ 3:50 pm

I really loved this series. Great ideas!

Nicole — December 17, 2009 @ 5:55 pm

ooo I want ALL of these! I have already decided I am making 2 of them (crab dip and bruscetta) for Christmas appetizers! :)

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — December 17, 2009 @ 6:48 pm

Okay … those are all amazing recipes!! You are superwoman!!

katie — December 17, 2009 @ 7:12 pm

AMAZING as always! i wana go to your house for a partayy!

april — December 17, 2009 @ 7:34 pm

Man whoever comes to your party is going to be in foodie heaven!!

Allie (Live Laugh Eat) — December 18, 2009 @ 12:05 am

That was breathtaking!! I just kept scrolling and my jaw kept dropping lower and lower. Amazing. Favorite? The brie with PECANS!!!

Joanna Sutter (Fitness & Spice) — December 18, 2009 @ 5:11 am

You are delicious! Simply delicious! I want to come back in my next life as your husband. ;-)

LC @ Let Them Eat Lentils — December 18, 2009 @ 10:35 am

These look like some GREAT superbowl recipes. ;)

Kristine — December 18, 2009 @ 11:24 am

I really want to try each and every one of those recipes!

1. Pingback: Trivia Friday #9. | How Sweet It Is