Lunches and snacks must be quick and balanced for me to keep my sanity and stay satisfied.

I also must change them up frequently because I get bored very easily.

In fact, I’m already bored just writing this.

In my La Tortilla Factory tortilla (my favorite brand) goes chicken, low-fat cheese, salsa, homemade guacamole, a dollop of greek yogurt, and salsa.

I also have this odd obsession with baked beans right now, so if I’m feeling frisky, a few of them go in there as well.

Whatever floats your boat.

11 Responses to “Afternoon Delight: Quick Chicken Taco”

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — May 12, 2010 @ 4:52 pm

Mmmmm…snack taco– that’s a good idea :-)

Jil — May 12, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

Any thing with dollops of homemade guac is a winner in my book!!!

homecookedem — May 12, 2010 @ 5:14 pm

La Tortilla wraps are my favorite too!! :) This looks great… like a mcdonald’s snack wrap only tastier and healthier!! :)

Low — May 12, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

Random…. but what are your thoughts about the Healthy Living Summit this year? I can’t decide if I want to go or not. But if you’re going… I’m probably going.

And I love tacos. You can’t eat just 13 of them though. More like 52. Yeah, 52 is a good number of tacos to eat.

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — May 12, 2010 @ 5:52 pm

I love those La Tortilla tortillas too!!

Heather (Heather's Dish) — May 12, 2010 @ 5:53 pm

baked beans = face rockage. YUM! your lunch looks way better than mine…

The Candid RD — May 12, 2010 @ 7:15 pm

mmm, I LOVE baked beans!! They are my favorite type of bean, for sure. Like you, I get sick of my lunches and snacks too. I’ve been trying to find new things lately, but I need to try harder, clearly.

Alycia @ FitnFresh — May 12, 2010 @ 9:01 pm

yum!! multigrain tortillas that have been hiding in my fridge – look out

Amanda — May 13, 2010 @ 4:56 am

I am making this now. For breakfast. I dont care if its crazy. You make me crazy. In a good way. Although its not really you, its me. I sorta already am crazy but love to blame others. You win today.

;)

Anne — May 13, 2010 @ 8:58 am

Snack taco is a great idea!

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Afternoon Delight: Quick Chicken Taco | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com