I present you with a banana smorgasbord.

Inspired by Zesty Cook, I gathered some of my favorite banana recipes for a complete banana binge fest.

It left me feeling. . . hungry.

Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting

Since this picture is a little on the rough side, go make these now to distract yourself. I promise they are incredible.

Grilled Banana Crepes with Fresh Strawberry Cream

These crepes are fantastic for brunch or dessert. Or at 2am when you have nothing better to do than eat a few cups of sugar.

Whole Wheat Banana Coconut Muffins

These are healthy, but not so much when you eat eleven of them in a sitting.

That wasn’t me. I swear.

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

Fluffy and cakey, these cookies go fast.

So make a double batch and then hide them from yourself.

Preferably somewhere that is easy to find.

Chocolate Banana Bites

These are a delicious, not-terrible-for-you treat. I love them in yogurt, in oatmeal, on ice cream, in casseroles. . . you get the drift.

Peanut Butter Banana Bread Muffins

Banana bread + peanut butter. Now all you need is some chocolate and bacon.

Tropical Avocado Smoothie

After you have one (or twelve) of each of the above, wash it all down with this avocado-banana smoothie. Because what you really need is some more fat.

Have a delicious weekend!

61 Responses to “Banana Bonanza.”

Pure2raw twins — May 21, 2010 @ 7:39 pm

I would like a bite of each and everything please!

How did I ever miss those banana coconut muffins…oh and that smoothie…YUM!

Jackie (Peaces of Earth) — May 21, 2010 @ 11:35 pm

OMGosh. DROOL. That smoothie looks unbelievable!!

The Candid RD — May 22, 2010 @ 5:53 am

I present YOU with a plate of my drool….. haha

YUM!

Ashley — May 22, 2010 @ 8:44 am

I <3 bananas but I think I <3 you more! My bags are packed!

Holly — May 22, 2010 @ 4:24 pm

i will take one of each. thank you very much.

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — May 24, 2010 @ 4:41 pm

I am going to pass this link on to a friend who is CRAZY for bananas!!!!!!!

Love2Bake — October 6, 2011 @ 5:54 am

Hi Jess,
    I’ve been going through all your old posts as found your website and wanted to read through from the start. LOVE everything so far… Just wanted to say that although there are a few links on a few posts to the Whole Wheat Banana and Coconut Muffins the page (and recipe) itself seems to have disappeared :-( Sounds yummy so if you wouldn’t mind could you post it again somewhere please?

Thanks Jess.