Some days I just want to get in and out of the gym with an effective and efficient workout.

I get bored very easily, but as long as I keep moving, this workouts kicks my booty.

I do 2-3 sets of each combo before proceeding on to the next one. I never stop moving, except for about 30 seconds in between each combo set to grab some water. And of course, I lift as heavy as possible while keeping my form great throughout the constant super-sets.

Full Body Combo

REPEAT

Combo 3 – 12 reps

Stiff-legged deadlifts

Chest press

Triceps dip

REPEAT

9 Responses to “Fitness Kick Start: Full Body Combos.”

Nicole @ Making Good Choices — June 7, 2010 @ 5:10 pm

I love a great workout that gets me in and out of the gym in little time!

Chrissy — June 7, 2010 @ 8:27 pm

I am always looking for different exercises to do because I get bored easily at the gym as well and these exercise look good & good combos… i have a dumb question… are these 3 combos meant to be done all in the same workout? and on the stability ball squats do you have the ball behind your back and do the squat while the ball rolls up & down with you? Thanks :)

p.s was looking thru your recipes and so many things look yummy!! Can’t wait to make the fruit bruschetta!!

• Jessica — June 8th, 2010 @ 6:20 am

Yep – same workout!

And yes to the squat – ball against the wall, it moves slightly when you squat!

MelissaNibbles — June 8, 2010 @ 2:17 am

I love full body workouts. Sometimes I just want to get in and get out of the gym. More bang for my buck!

Kacy — June 8, 2010 @ 6:12 am

This looks doable. Thanks love!

Amanda — June 8, 2010 @ 6:19 am

Oh dear. Reminder. *must work out*

Jessica.. you are so good for me! :)

Wei-Wei — June 8, 2010 @ 7:54 am

Thanks so much again! Gosh, I have so many of your strength workouts all bookmarked up. :D

Wei-Wei

janetha — June 9, 2010 @ 11:42 am

i love full body workouts! great moves, lady :)

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Fitness Kick Start: Full Body Combos. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com