I promise to lay off the muffins after this.

Maybe.

Well, for at least 7 days or so.

And I will just lay off writing about them. I certainly won’t stop eating them.

I had to lump them all together for you. Mainly because I love you, but also because I don’t want to be the only one who is developing a muffin top from eating too many muffin tops.

I need you to partake in the fun.

Do you know what is even more exciting? I made another muffin that I haven’t even told you about yet. It involves bacon. Did your jaw just drop?

Probably not, since you know that I would like to live in a house made of bacon one day.

This little piggy went to market.

But the bacon muffin is another story for another day.

For now, enjoy these muffins.

And your expanding thighs.

Whole Wheat Banana Coconut Muffins

These are probably my favorite ones. I love banana and coconut. More than chocolate, more than blueberry. I know. What’s wrong with me?

Goat Cheese and Honey-Stuffed Muffins

Savory muffins. Whodda thunk it?

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Fudge Muffins

Not my favorite. Still delicious. Not chocolatey enough for my liking. For all you normal people who enjoy small amounts of chocolate, these are perfect.

Very Berry Whole Wheat Muffins

Add whatever fruits to these ones that you want. Many others have added raspberries with great results. I haven’t, because seeds in my teeth confine me to a rubber room.

Peanut Butter Banana Bread Muffins

These are the only muffins that I haven’t attempted with whole wheat flour. I don’t want to ruin them.

Loaded Blueberry Coconut Muffins

I stuffed so many blueberries in these that I thought they might explode. They were perfect.

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins

Most popular muffin, perhaps? An old classic. I’d like it more if I had bacon bits inside. Story of my life.

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Now this is what I’m talking about. Chocolate and butter. The reasons I’m alive.

Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Bread Muffins

Anything with banana bread just belongs in my stomach. Like 16 of these muffins. At once.

Happy muffin making!

70 Responses to “Muffin Mania.”

Lisa @bakebikeblog — June 24, 2010 @ 4:21 pm

wowza – that is a lot of muffins! Love the variety!!!

Nicole @ Making Good Choices — June 24, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

I don’t even know where to start with this! Which one to make first??? Where should I start, give me direction!

Eliana — June 24, 2010 @ 6:17 pm

I’ll take a bite of each please :)

amanda — June 24, 2010 @ 6:40 pm

Those soooooo good! You should go in business selling those or better yet…have a giveaway!! haha

Sarah — June 24, 2010 @ 6:50 pm

Seriously, I don’t even think I can pick a favorite here. They all look amazing!

Lizz @ Leading the Good Life — June 24, 2010 @ 10:29 pm

Holy cow, I should NOT have read this post right before bed. Now my stomach is growling!

I want one of those banana coconut muffins followed immediately by a goat cheese and honey muffin. Or maybe the other way around. Either way, I’m sure I’ll have sweet dreams tonight!

Miz — June 25, 2010 @ 3:05 am

dont lay off—just make em and fed ex em my way.

Lauren — June 25, 2010 @ 11:13 am

Alright. Thats it. This post just pushed me over the line. I am a muffin lover and I am officially in love with this blog. Google reader. Now.

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — June 25, 2010 @ 3:19 pm

I have never been a big muffin person, but your pics have me craving one in the worst way!!

Cara — June 25, 2010 @ 4:58 pm

Oh my goodness…It’s muffin heaven!

Holly — June 26, 2010 @ 7:06 am

okay, i just ate breakfast, but now i am suddenly hungry again. i blame you. and p.s. with all these AMAZING treats you make, how are you not shoving your face with sweets all day long?

happy weekend :)

Lani — June 28, 2010 @ 2:46 am

I made the very berry whole whet muffin today, and added raspberry too! It’s so good! thanks for sharing… I’ll be doing more healthy muffins to come! Have a great week!

Avanika (Yumsilicious Bakes) — July 2, 2010 @ 2:57 am

Bring on the mania, I’m all for it! <3 muffins :)

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Muffin Mania. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com