I promise to lay off the muffins after this.

Maybe.

Well, for at least 7 days or so.

And I will just lay off writing about them. I certainly won’t stop eating them.

I had to lump them all together for you. Mainly because I love you, but also because I don’t want to be the only one who is developing a muffin top from eating too many muffin tops.

I need you to partake in the fun.

Do you know what is even more exciting? I made another muffin that I haven’t even told you about yet. It involves bacon. Did your jaw just drop?

Probably not, since you know that I would like to live in a house made of bacon one day.

This little piggy went to market.

But the bacon muffin is another story for another day.

For now, enjoy these muffins.

And your expanding thighs.

Whole Wheat Banana Coconut Muffins

These are probably my favorite ones. I love banana and coconut. More than chocolate, more than blueberry. I know. What’s wrong with me?

Goat Cheese and Honey-Stuffed Muffins

Savory muffins. Whodda thunk it?

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Fudge Muffins

Not my favorite. Still delicious. Not chocolatey enough for my liking. For all you normal people who enjoy small amounts of chocolate, these are perfect.

Very Berry Whole Wheat Muffins

Add whatever fruits to these ones that you want. Many others have added raspberries with great results. I haven’t, because seeds in my teeth confine me to a rubber room.

Peanut Butter Banana Bread Muffins

These are the only muffins that I haven’t attempted with whole wheat flour. I don’t want to ruin them.

Loaded Blueberry Coconut Muffins

I stuffed so many blueberries in these that I thought they might explode. They were perfect.

Whole Wheat Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins

Most popular muffin, perhaps? An old classic. I’d like it more if I had bacon bits inside. Story of my life.

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Now this is what I’m talking about. Chocolate and butter. The reasons I’m alive.

Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Bread Muffins

Anything with banana bread just belongs in my stomach. Like 16 of these muffins. At once.

Happy muffin making!

70 Responses to “Muffin Mania.”

Anna @ Newlywed, Newly Veg — June 24, 2010 @ 4:07 am

You are the muffin queen. I would not be surprised to hear that you live on Muffin Lane (or however that muffin man song goes). :-)

Julie @ Pickley Pear — June 24, 2010 @ 4:13 am

Wow – any muffin recipe I need right at my finger tips. Muffins never last in my house, therefore I rarely make them. Cause they will end up bulging out of my thighs. Lovely recipes :)

Jil — June 24, 2010 @ 4:14 am

You’re a muffin geenius! Seriously those banana coconut ones are calling my name…

Cassie @ Tasteful Tales — June 24, 2010 @ 4:16 am

I don’t even know where to start commenting! So many delicious muffins! I think I would try the banana coconut first, that flavor combo is to die for :)

Kristin (Cook, Bake and Nibbl) — June 24, 2010 @ 4:22 am

Yum, yum, yum. I love making muffins- and eating them even more!!

xo
    Kris

The Candid RD — June 24, 2010 @ 4:32 am

You are a muffin MACHINE! I so wish I could find a good wheat free muffin, but they are practically non-existent. I want that PB&J muffin! It looks amazing. Maybe I could just eat the ooey gooey center. And the loaded blueberry coconut too, yummm

Ashley — June 24, 2010 @ 4:35 am

i’ve still got to make the ww banana coconut ones! I had some over ripe bananas in the kitchen, so maybe this weekend? everything you make just looks so gourmet……. YOU NEED A COOKBOOK! :) you know everyone would buy it. love you much and miss your face

jassy — June 24, 2010 @ 4:38 am

i know your favorite…:)

enjoy the muffins! :)

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — June 24, 2010 @ 4:40 am

Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man?

YUM! Muffins!

Joanna Sutter (Fitness & Spice) — June 24, 2010 @ 4:49 am

I’ve never had a muffin I didn’t like….except the ones with excessive baked raisins, I hate those.

Thanks for the (16!) ideas. You rock!

Daisy — June 24, 2010 @ 4:54 am

seriously – open a muffin shop!! these are incredible.

Lindsay @ Summit Sandwiches — June 24, 2010 @ 4:57 am

Forget about the muffin man. You’re the muffin queen! All hail! That goat cheese one looks too amazing for words. Well, they all do….to be honest.

Sophie @ yumventures — June 24, 2010 @ 4:58 am

Bring on the bacon muffin!!

Jo — June 24, 2010 @ 4:59 am

Please do not lay off the muffins! These are yummy looking recipes here :)

Katharine — June 24, 2010 @ 5:00 am

These muffins have me salivating, as most everything you make does. I LOVE muffins. Such an easy grab and go breakfast. :)

Estela @ Weekly Bite — June 24, 2010 @ 5:03 am

I’ll take one of each for breakfast. Thanks :)

Wei-Wei — June 24, 2010 @ 5:09 am

BACON MUFFIN? I’m disappointed in you.

….just kidding. All these look so delicious, as with all of your recipes! I think I’ve been following you for so long that I’ve witnessed each of these posts. :) Still looooooving your blog, and you! You’re amazing :D

Wei-Wei

Allie — June 24, 2010 @ 5:17 am

I am drooling! Your muffins look amazing and delicious!

Jenna — June 24, 2010 @ 5:18 am

Oh my I need to make the PB and Jelly ones this weekend!

Gabriela — June 24, 2010 @ 5:24 am

Holy yum these all look delicious. I need to make my dad the PB&J ones if I have time, it’s his birthday tomorrow and PB&J is his favorite food in the world! I have no problem with the muffin action on here lately :)

Teri [a foodie stays fit] — June 24, 2010 @ 5:38 am

You know you are kind of evil, right? ;)

Nicole, RD — June 24, 2010 @ 5:39 am

Drooool. You KNOW how I feel about the Goat Cheese and Honey-Stuffed Muffins…best ever! Hands down! And the blueberry coconut ones look amazing, too! I am a muffin lady too…bring ‘em!

Mellissa — June 24, 2010 @ 6:02 am

I read the title of this and thought it said Muffin Mafia. Yup. Those muffins might come after you ;)

Kelly @ Healthy Living With Kelly — June 24, 2010 @ 6:03 am

The honey and goat cheese muffins look the best to me!!! YUM!

Camille — June 24, 2010 @ 6:06 am

Thanks for this! The Goat Cheese and Honey Stuffed Muffins are my favorite :)

Madeline - Greens and Jeans — June 24, 2010 @ 6:26 am

Swoooon. How do you feel about popovers? I feel like popovers and bacon would go together like Jessica and muffins.

• Jessica — June 24th, 2010 @ 6:27 am

I have only made popovers once. I made gorgonzola ones. They were amazing. I ate the entire batch.

• Kristina — June 24th, 2010 @ 11:32 am

…and THAT is why I’ve never made popovers.

I would eat. them. all.

CaSaundra — June 24, 2010 @ 6:26 am

This post totally got the “Muffin Man” song stuck in my head lol! Not a bad thing though, since muffins are so delish! I bookmarked the banana coconut and the pb and jelly ones for my next muffin-making adventure!

Autumn @ Good Eats Girl — June 24, 2010 @ 6:34 am

Don’t stop making muffins! I love them all!!

homecookedem — June 24, 2010 @ 6:55 am

Haha, you and your muffins make me smile! :)

Heather (Heather's Dish) — June 24, 2010 @ 7:18 am

thanks for the reminder that i NEED to make the goat cheese & honey stuffed muffins!

Beth @ bethcooks — June 24, 2010 @ 7:25 am

Holy cow! Those honey and goat cheese muffins are TO DIE FOR! I’ve gotta make them ASAP. Great job!

Mr. How Sweet It Is — June 24, 2010 @ 7:51 am

beer me a pb&j muffin

Jenny — June 24, 2010 @ 8:02 am

The entire time I was reading this post, all I could think about was the Betty White muffin skit. Oy. They all look AMAZING. I HAVE to try the PB&J ones!

Meg — June 24, 2010 @ 8:23 am

Anything PB & J HAS to be amazing – especially if you made it :)

Mackenzie @ The Caramel Cookie — June 24, 2010 @ 9:21 am

I could eat muffins everyday and never get tired of them! Especially ones with banana in them!

Rachel — June 24, 2010 @ 9:37 am

Those savory goat cheese ones look fab!!

Lisa — June 24, 2010 @ 9:51 am

Thanks for putting these all in one place! Im book marking ;).

Kelsey — June 24, 2010 @ 9:58 am

Yay, I love muffins – All of these recipes look so awesome! I have a feeling I’m going to be thinking about those whole wheat banana coconut muffins all day. :)

Katie — June 24, 2010 @ 10:27 am

I now have a serious muffin craving! All I can think of is a warm muffin paired with a huge glass of ice coffee.

Naomi (onefitfoodie) — June 24, 2010 @ 10:52 am

twist my arm to eat some of your muffins, alright?? ;) i want that savory one!! goat cheese is my FAVORITE!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — June 24, 2010 @ 10:53 am

Girl you are amazing…seriously I am always in awe of how PRETTY your food is and of course how amazing it must taste! Off to grunt and pump some iron :)
    xo

Blond Duck — June 24, 2010 @ 10:54 am

I’m so glad I made banana nut muffins last night or I’d be craving these.

On TV, I saw cheese with bacon advertised and thought of you.

Kristina — June 24, 2010 @ 11:32 am

HAAAAH AHHAHAHAHA “beer me”. LOVE it ;)

Natalie (The Sweets Life) — June 24, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

great muffin recap–but I’m looking forward to the next 10 more or whatever too! :)

I LOVE MUFFINS. :)

Alli — June 24, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

I just fell in love with your blog last night (I made the very berry muffins- amazing!) and now I find these…I can’t wait to try the coconut banana muffins! Thanks for all these amazing recipes!

Jenn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) — June 24, 2010 @ 1:35 pm

There can never be too much muffin discussion. I have so many blueberries, both fresh and frozen, that need to be used. Muffins are the answer… to everything, lol.

Jenn

Laury @ thefitnessriot — June 24, 2010 @ 1:46 pm

Ummmm……I would like one of those muffins RIGHT NOW plz ;-)

Katrina — June 24, 2010 @ 2:39 pm

I think you should keep the muffins coming. I heart muffins.

Kelly — June 24, 2010 @ 2:49 pm

I adore muffins. I have so many different sized muffin pans it is insane. And probably unhealthy too.

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Muffin Mania. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com