Yowsas!

I just finished this workout. It was so great that I want to puke my guts out.

Sounds fun, right?

Well, it flies by. And it kicked my booty.

Do it.

10 squats jumps

15 triceps dips

1 minute bicycle crunches

1 minute at 8.0

1 minute at 4.0

5 minute cool down

Notes: 1.) Even though I started in on the sprints right after the lifting bursts, it still took a few seconds to up the speed, which was a nice way to catch my breath. 2.) You don’t need a treadmill to do this workout, you can do any form of cardio and alternate one intense minute with one recovery minute.

12 Responses to “Fitness Kick Start: At Home Circuit Blast.”

gina — July 19, 2010 @ 3:47 pm

I love it, My new summer workout at home is combined with some bar method workout(ballet,pilates,yoga) and a 3 mile walk with my doggies, it’s the best and feels fun and effortless, well almost!
    Thank you for the inspiration!
    one of your new followers,

Gina

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — July 19, 2010 @ 4:27 pm

i LOVE this! i always tell my clients to incorporate their cardio INTO their weight training to make their workout FLY by :)

Rhea (Greek Feaster) — July 19, 2010 @ 4:31 pm

Thanks so much for posting these workouts! I love them and have added them to my roster of pain.

Diana @ frontyardfoodie — July 19, 2010 @ 4:48 pm

Holy crap that sounds intense. I love those kind of work outs though because you never have time to get bored which makes it waaaay better.

Wei-Wei — July 19, 2010 @ 4:59 pm

Wow, this sounds intense. Would plyo moves work?

Wei-Wei

april — July 19, 2010 @ 5:06 pm

Love these ideas! My schedule might be pretty wacko once I start working so I might need to utalize these!

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — July 19, 2010 @ 5:14 pm

That workout sounds too intense for me, lol. Oh, and I thought I should tell you that there was bacon in my dinner tonight. Made my night, haha. Seriously makes every meal better :-D

Katie @ Healthy Heddleston — July 19, 2010 @ 7:44 pm

Oh my gosh I wanted to puke yesterday after my workout too. The combination of cramping at the beginning of my running, the hot weather, and sprinting at the end of my run made more an unhappy stomach and dizziness! ooopss!

MelissaNibbles — July 20, 2010 @ 1:31 am

I did this last night after 45 minutes on the elliptical. Ouch! Thanks for kickin’ my bootah!

Holly — July 21, 2010 @ 7:54 am

Just found this. Doing this on my next cardio day. THANK YOU :D Love the change up!!

Melissa — December 31, 2011 @ 7:45 am

What are plyo pushups and how do I do them?

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Treadmill Circuit Blast: I just did this workout and it killed me. -- Topsy.com