I thought messes like this would not be happening after Christmas.

Maybe Mr. How Sweet Santa forgot to leave my maid under the tree.

28 Responses to “I Don’t Understand.”

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — December 28, 2010 @ 9:39 pm

booo to kitchen messes.

Lisa @ Dishes of Mrs. Fish — December 28, 2010 @ 9:40 pm

Today my husband announced, “Don’t worry about the dishes, babe. I love to do dishes. I’ll do them.”

Riddle me this, why do I have dishpan hands right now?

Kelly — December 28, 2010 @ 9:41 pm

I see shrimp…I see shrimp! Hopefully that will making an appearance soon!!! :)

• Jessica — December 28th, 2010 @ 9:58 pm

Tomorrow!

• Kelly — December 28th, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

YAY! YAY!

Sana — December 28, 2010 @ 9:44 pm

Love the pills next to the dishes!

• Jessica — December 28th, 2010 @ 9:58 pm

LOL! I didn’t notice until after I had posted. No fear… it is simply thyroid and allergy medicine… hehehe.

Amy @ Serve At Once — December 28, 2010 @ 9:48 pm

Unfortunately, I empathize all too well.

I just cleaned mine up–for an HOUR.

Sigh.

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — December 28, 2010 @ 9:48 pm

Yeah, I need one of those too!

Healthy chocoholic — December 28, 2010 @ 9:49 pm

OOOh shrimp! I loove shrimp! =D
    P.S. My kitchen always looks like that….=D

• Jessica — December 28th, 2010 @ 9:57 pm

As does mine.

Anna @ Blissful Whimsy — December 28, 2010 @ 9:53 pm

Honestly, I wish my Kitchen were this clean. That’s the annoying part about cooking…cleaning up. Yuck. Glad I’m not the only one who makes messes in the kitchen :o)

Barbara @ VinoLuciStyle — December 28, 2010 @ 9:54 pm

That’s all? I’ll trade my mess for your mess; just did green chile mac and cheese. :)

• Jessica — December 28th, 2010 @ 9:57 pm

Well… I didn’t want to show the other 2 sides of the kitchen…lol! And that sounds delicious! Recipe??

Victoria (District Chocoholic) — December 28, 2010 @ 10:47 pm

I’m pretty sure your maid and frosting finisher ran off and eloped. They are having a stuffed decorative turkey as a love child.

Katie — December 28, 2010 @ 11:26 pm

My kitchen is teeny tiny, so that mess would look WAY worse. I don’t have a counter next to the sink to stack dishes…so it all goes on the stovetop. Making dinner with that can be a challenge.

Becca — December 28, 2010 @ 11:27 pm

You have all of the symptoms of a wonderful chef…SHRIMP, medication (brown bottles are to my kitchen what decorative hand blown glass vases are to Martha Stewart!) and a messy kitchen (I prefer to call it chic modern kitchen art)

Cara Craves... — December 28, 2010 @ 11:45 pm

I force myself to clean as I go or else I would go nutso!
    And my kitchen is the size of the shoe box, so I really have no choice
    in the matter.

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — December 29, 2010 @ 12:09 am

I hear ya! My kitchen is in a similar state right now and I’m thinking the best strategy is to ignore it till tomorrow…. ;)

WenDee Riffe — December 29, 2010 @ 12:39 am

funnneeeee!!! i think santa forget me toooooo!!!!!!!

Jenn L @ Peas & Crayons — December 29, 2010 @ 1:08 am

i run and hide when that happens. and then end up cleaning it up the next morning. booooo

Katie — December 29, 2010 @ 1:38 am

I want a maid, too! I just spent the last hour of my life doing dishes and I hated it.

GourmetGetaways — December 29, 2010 @ 11:19 am

Wow!! That is like… a pre-kids mess, you aint seen nothing yet!!! Add the while you make snack you prepare for the “little ones” to keep them happy while you prepare the “masterpeice” ie dinner… LOL!!

Kacy — December 29, 2010 @ 1:17 pm

Yay Santa forgot to bring my maid also. What’s up with that?

Kate @ Diethood.com — December 29, 2010 @ 2:25 pm

LOL at the pills next to the mess! :) I told my husband that for my birthday I want him to hire a maid to clean this house from top to bottom. My bday is on the 20th of January – can’t wait! And I used to make fun of my mom when she would tell my dad that she wanted a brand new saucepan for her bday – my, how things change.

Kim in MD — December 29, 2010 @ 3:27 pm

Like you, I love to cook but HATE to clean up! Luckily my wonderful husband loves my cooking and is more than willing to help with the dishes! :-)

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — December 29, 2010 @ 3:33 pm

hahahahahaha dang it Santa…did you write him a very stern letter?

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention I Don’t Understand. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com