Homemade Naan.

I finally stepped out of my comfort zone.

I resolved to make more bread this year, and first on the list was this incredible naan. As you can see, I topped it with boatloads of melted butter. I haven’t been the same since. Head on over to The Pioneer Woman’s Tasty Kitchen for a step by step recipe on how to make it. I promise it is so easy, you won’t ever buy naan again!

68 Responses to “Homemade Naan.”

Low — February 20, 2011 @ 3:33 pm

I looove naan. It seems like a scary thing to make though. I’m impressed!

Kim in MD — February 20, 2011 @ 7:33 pm

I saw your recipe on Tasty Kitchen…congrats, Jessica! The naan looks delicious!

Jess@atasteofconfidence — February 20, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

This is brilliant! I am obsessed with pizza on naan, and I’d love to make my own!

Anita Menon — February 21, 2011 @ 5:46 am

very impressive. Though I am from India, I haven’t dared to tame Nan in my kitchen yet. But you seemed to have achieved this with flying colors.

Kudos!!!!

megan @ whatmegansmaking — February 21, 2011 @ 1:44 pm

can I just say again that I LOVE that you’re on tasty kitchen! :)

Debs @ DKC — February 22, 2011 @ 9:17 am

Very similar to my recipe.

In order to achieve a more authentic look and flavour, I now finish off on the BBQ using the same method as you do on the hob!

Debs Naan Bread Recipe

Michelle — February 22, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

I vowed to make more bread this year too. Naan is one of the recipes I want to try so thanks for this post. I’d also like to make homemade pita bread and homemade tortillas. Have you ever made either?

Lauren @ Hungry Child in the City — February 22, 2011 @ 4:28 pm

I have been looking for a great naan recipe. I adore Indian food and have decided I can make it at home! I don’t want to make some curry chicken without something to soak up the amazing sauce! Thanks!

megan — February 22, 2011 @ 4:42 pm

I just some naan at trader joes and was thinking I need to try making it. Perfect timing! Thanks. :)

Peggy — February 23, 2011 @ 9:02 pm

This looks great! I’ve always wanted to make my own naan, and you’ve definitely inspired me!

raphee — February 24, 2011 @ 1:44 pm

Oh my men! Homemade naan:o i would have never thought about doing it but you made it look so easy. I want to do them NOW :)

Cristina Hartman — March 15, 2011 @ 2:49 pm

Okay, so I just tried this and it was amazing! My husband kept eating them before dinner even started- we had this with a curry chickpea potato dish- delicious!

Mimi — June 19, 2011 @ 9:12 pm

Made this tonite to rave reviews. Next time I’ll double the recipe and the garlic!