Saturday.

After running some errands this morning, Mr. How Sweet stopped by a florist and picked me up some flowers.

You are probably wondering what he did wrong.

The answer is nothing, but he says he will surely screw up before the weekend is over. He is quite proactive.

Really, these are his thanks for changing his bandages twice a day, every day, which has led me to be forever traumatized. Only bacon can make it better.

26 Responses to “Saturday.”

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — February 5, 2011 @ 7:25 pm

haha, how sweet of him!!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews — February 5, 2011 @ 7:38 pm

Aww how sweet of him! My hubby bought me red roses a couple of weeks ago.

Lauren at KeepItSweet — February 5, 2011 @ 7:43 pm

LOL proactive flowers is good thinking! I bought the TJs salted caramel today after seeing how much you liked it. Can’t wait to do some baking with it!

Gen — February 5, 2011 @ 7:49 pm

Awww how sweet! What gorgeous flowers!

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} — February 5, 2011 @ 8:00 pm

I love getting fresh flowers during the winter! How nice of your guy. :-)

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun — February 5, 2011 @ 8:09 pm

Aww! I can’t remember the last time Peter brought me flowers. He can never get past paying money for something that will die within a week. Oh, bless him that he has so many other redeemable qualities. LOL

Jil @ Big City, Lil Kitchen — February 5, 2011 @ 8:23 pm

Aww, so sweet! They’re beautiful.

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — February 5, 2011 @ 9:14 pm

How Sweet of Mr. Sweet.

I loved the disclaimer. And being proactive. Oh, I can relate :)

Kim in MD — February 5, 2011 @ 9:16 pm

Mr. How Sweet is so sweet! You did good, Jessica (so did he)! :-)

Low — February 5, 2011 @ 9:26 pm

So sweet!

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — February 5, 2011 @ 10:09 pm

Beautiful flowers!!!

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — February 5, 2011 @ 10:39 pm

AWWWW beautiful! he is so sweet :)

oh and I got the ingredients for hte mac and cheese cupcakes! my mom is so psyched to make them with me tomorrow!!!

Leah @ Why Deprive? — February 5, 2011 @ 11:20 pm

Thats sweet!! Just be glad he actually buys them for you, my dad used to (and probably still does) come home and say to my mom, “I thought about buying you flowers today”. He never grasped the concept that it isnt always JUST the thought that counts. :)

Mimi — February 6, 2011 @ 12:23 am

Ahhh, but if he had only brought you thick-sliced bacon from Brittners WITH the flowers…THAT would be amazing and oh so thoughtful! :-}

Rach — February 6, 2011 @ 12:42 am

What a sweet husband! :)

Missy — February 6, 2011 @ 2:17 am

After the cinnamon bacon post, I saw this…and instantly thought of you!!! (And it is World Nutella Day!!)

And very sweet of Mr How Sweet – he’s also excited cause Daytona is right around the corner!!! ;)

Tracey — February 6, 2011 @ 2:49 am

He’s a keeper!

Alaina - The Jogging Concierge — February 6, 2011 @ 4:37 am

Beautiful flowers! :-)

becky — February 6, 2011 @ 4:41 am

Awwww you two seem to really make a great couple! I love giving flowers to people. I got my brother some beautiful flowers a few weeks ago when he had surgery. I snuck into his house after he went in for the surgery and set them up on his coffee table so he could see them and smile while he was home recovering. :)

Paulette — February 6, 2011 @ 11:56 am

Flowers are a sign of just how much Mr. How Sweet appreciates and loves you. Sweet man, sweet bacon, now I am hungry again. Paulette

megan @ blackberries for jam — February 6, 2011 @ 1:08 pm

Maybe he bought them from my father-in-law! He’s a florist in Pittsburgh, in the strip district!

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — February 6, 2011 @ 2:14 pm

Now I know where Mr. How Sweet got his name! Ha!
    The flowers remind me that spring is on the way :)

ashley@quasichick — February 6, 2011 @ 2:54 pm

Awe I love flowers, especially orchids and gerber daisies!

Mary @ Bites and Bliss — February 6, 2011 @ 9:39 pm

Such a sweet husband. :)

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner — February 6, 2011 @ 10:29 pm

Awh, how sweet of him!!! I want my husband to get me flowers when I get married! :)

1. Pingback: Mr. How Sweet Went To Trader Joe’s… | How Sweet It Is