I love food.

You may not have heard.

I know. It came as a shock to me too.

And there was so much deliciousness that I spotted this week. I couldn’t help but share!

This soup sort of makes me want to go vegan. But only if I can still eat the buttery bread.

My sweet potato chips look sad, lonely and pathetic compared to these. They may be the best sweet potato chips I’ve ever seen. And they have cheeeeese!

I’d like these tomorrow morning. Breakfast in bed, me thinks. Then fifteen hours on the treadmill. Yes.

I think you should make some chocolatey crackers and healthy cinnamon toast crunch cereal? Why? Because I said so.

[photo via Ashley]

Do you know how to make avocado taste better? Fry it.

White chocolate brownies! Who knew?

My favorite girl scout cookie in homemade bar form? Don’t mind if I do.

These cookies are making me swoon too. Let’s just say I have a bit of a cookie “issue.”

I also have a buffalo chicken issue. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Time to go OD on sprinkles.

Is there one amazing recipe you saw this week? Anything special topping your must-make list?

81 Responses to “What I’m Loving… Volume IV.”

VeggieGirl — February 25, 2011 @ 11:52 am

ONE amazing recipe??? Please – ALL of the recipes that you share are amazing!! :)

Erika @ FoodFitnessFun — February 25, 2011 @ 11:53 am

This week was an amazing week in recipes. I can’t even decide on one. I really, really want to make your Cake Batter Pancakes…again. ;-)

Hannah — February 25, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

Love love love your link posts! Sometimes it’s even better when I’ve already swooned over half the ones you chose, because it makes me respect your judgement even more ;)

Gen — February 25, 2011 @ 12:06 pm

Wow! So many of these recipes have now been bookmarked! =D

Lauren @ Healthy Food For Living — February 25, 2011 @ 12:08 pm

All of these recipes are more than drool-worthy! I’ve been dreaming about your Clams Casino Linguine since you posted it, so that’s on the agenda for next week :).

Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl — February 25, 2011 @ 12:12 pm

I’ve had a dream about the cake batter rice krispie treats. I wish I was kidding. :)

Dishes of Mrs. Fish — February 25, 2011 @ 12:12 pm

New blogs to check out, thanks! :)

Lauren at Keep It Sweet — February 25, 2011 @ 12:13 pm

Oh wow, those buffalo chicken stuffed shells and beignets do look incredible!

Blond Duck — February 25, 2011 @ 12:23 pm

I’ve been eyeing a PB and caramel recipe…

Amanda — February 25, 2011 @ 12:49 pm

Samoas are my absolute favorite Girl Scout cookie too! I was THRILLED to find the new flavor of Kellogg’s FiberPlus Bars are coconut, caramel, fudge- they taste exactly like the cookies! I have about 6 boxes in the pantry at the moment!

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 1:09 pm

I will have to check those out!

• Mary — February 25th, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

I was going to post the same thing. Those Fiber One bars are definitely a healthier Samoa substitute!

Estela @ Weekly Bite — February 25, 2011 @ 12:53 pm

Ummm, how about your recipes? Those are pretty amazing :)

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — February 25, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

I just saw Mama Pea’s cinnamon crunch cereal and I’m dying to make it!! Oh – and everything you’ve featured this week of course! :)

Jen @ keepitsimplefoods — February 25, 2011 @ 1:23 pm

So many amazing recipes in this month’s Southern Living. I’m cooking up some plans for baking this weekend!

Katrina — February 25, 2011 @ 1:25 pm

Mmm I’m loving so many of the same recipes. I’m also loving anything you post with cake batter. Please post something new with it soon. Cake batter milkshakes…cake batter cookies…cake batter cereal…anything!!! haha

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 1:47 pm

I have something up my sleeve for next week. ;)

Aleta — February 25, 2011 @ 1:46 pm

I just wanna stuff my face with marshmallows now! :D

Erica — February 25, 2011 @ 1:46 pm

I think I book mark like 1/4 of the recipes I see! I made Beth’s peanut flour pancakes last night: http://dininganddishing.com/2010/11/22/peanut-flour-pancakes/ and I can’t wait to make Stephanie’s chobani grits: http://cookinfanatic.com/2011/02/garlic-shrimp-baked-cho-cheese-grits/. Have a good weekend

Justeen @ Blissful Baking — February 25, 2011 @ 2:02 pm

Those are some awesome recipes – thanks so much for sharing!! Avocado fries?? Whoa. :)

Megan — February 25, 2011 @ 2:03 pm

I always love your what I’m loving posts! (whole lotta love there!)

I posted some deliciousness on my blog this morning, that I think would be perfect for you and the Mr…..chicken, hidden veggies via pasta sauce…yum!

Andrea @ Vegvacious — February 25, 2011 @ 2:24 pm

Your recipes are always amazing but I have to control myself b/c I won’t fit into any of my pants if I made your decadent treats just for the two of us at home :-). One thing I had this week that was amazing was Sweet Potato Casserole Oatmeal that was posted by Angela at Oh She Glows. It tasted like dessert for breakfast – it was sooo good!

mrsblocko — February 25, 2011 @ 2:33 pm

I’m totally wanting to make these cookies: http://picky-palate.com/2011/02/24/chocolate-peanut-butter-and-marshmallow-pudding-cookies/

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:24 pm

Me too!

Melissa — February 25, 2011 @ 2:36 pm

These all look amazing! Thanks for doing all the legwork for me! Now, I just have to decide what to make first! I think it has to be the sweet potato chips. Love that peeler idea!

Sarah — February 25, 2011 @ 2:42 pm

Oh man…you are just evil. Now I have a long list of pants-busting recipes I just HAVE to make NOW. Y.U.M. ;)

Katie — February 25, 2011 @ 2:44 pm

I am DYING to try these cookies this weekend! http://bunsinmyoven.com/2011/01/19/oreo-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

I also have the Cupcakes Galore cookbook since I got it as a Christmas present. I can personally recommend the pina colada cupcakes and the tiramisu cupcakes! Enjoy!

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:24 pm

Thanks for the recommendation!

Heather — February 25, 2011 @ 2:49 pm

Duuuuuude!!!!!!!! I”m on overload this week. I’ve found some new blogs (through some “check this out” posts on other blogs) so I innocently (ha!) check them out & find a MILLION other things that I want to try. It’s ri-diculous!!!! I think I need to buy some new sweatpants ;)

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:23 pm

Ditto!!

Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker — February 25, 2011 @ 2:58 pm

What a fabulous list of great recipes this week! Those beignets totally caught my eye too. Thanks for including my white chocolate brownies in the list!

Amanda (Eating Up) — February 25, 2011 @ 3:07 pm

I loved that Joy the Baker recipe too! The bread looks UNREAL.

marla {family fresh cooking} — February 25, 2011 @ 3:09 pm

LOVE this round up. Had never visited Edible Perspective before – awesome blog! Have a great weekend :)

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:22 pm

Ah! You will love Ashley. She is one of my good friends!

HeatherChristo — February 25, 2011 @ 3:10 pm

Cool Post! Thanks! I have to add a few items to my list of must try’s!

Naomi — February 25, 2011 @ 3:13 pm

I saw quinioa crusted chicken breast that looked SO good!!!

Brooke @ bittersweetb — February 25, 2011 @ 3:34 pm

I was all over Jenna’s-http://eatliverun.com/heath-bar-blondies/Smitten Kitchens blondies! Then I made them with my own touch and they were amazing!- http://bittersweetb.blogspot.com/2011/02/blondes-have-more-fun.html

You have to try them

Nicole — February 25, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

I remember you saying you love da Pad Thai- I saw this recipe this week and am DYING to make it
    mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:20 pm

Ahhh! I do! Thank you!

EatLiveRun — February 25, 2011 @ 3:46 pm

thank you for including me in your roundup! The most amazing thing I saw this week was definitely you almond macaroon tilapia…want it NOW! (well not NOW..because its 7:30 am..but how about in four hours?)

Shawn @ I Wash...You Dry — February 25, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

After the bacon wrapped turkey meatloaf cupcakes I just made I am in the mood for something sweet! Thanks for all the great recipes!!

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:20 pm

Those sound pretty amazing!

Briana @ The Triple DIsh — February 25, 2011 @ 4:17 pm

Thanks so much for sharing all of these links!! Fried avacoados, oh my yummy! Cannot wait to try those and the homemade girl scout cookies!

Tracy — February 25, 2011 @ 4:19 pm

Thank for the shout-out! I’m glad I’m not the only one obsessed with all things buffalo chicken. ;-)

Mary (What's Cookin' With Mary) — February 25, 2011 @ 5:20 pm

I really, really want to make Danica’s Firecracker Chicken recipe!

Amy B @ Second City Randomness — February 25, 2011 @ 5:24 pm

I’ve definitely made the samoa bars and will say they easily made my top 5 favorite desserts of all time…

Stephanie — February 25, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

Your fish recipe this week made my *must make* lists. :)

Natalia - a side of simple — February 25, 2011 @ 5:32 pm

Your cake batter krispy treats are top on my list! I really do have to start learning the difference between dessert and dinner, though… :)

Heidi — February 25, 2011 @ 5:58 pm

My friend just started a cooking blog and she posted a sugar cookie recipe that is TO DIE FOR. Literally.

Usually sugar cookies come out dry or you have to refrigerate them forever, but with these you don’t.

I’ve made them twice since she posted. Maybe going on three times this weekend :)

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:19 pm

Thanks! Will check them out.

Elliott — February 25, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

I found this website on stumble.com. Let’s just say I want to eat everything!
    http://www.foodgawker.com Check it out for lots of drooling, and inspiration!

thehealthyapron — February 25, 2011 @ 6:08 pm

I just found a recipe for an avocado chocolate pudding that I cannot wait to try and last week I made a PB brownie that was the best I’ve ever had!

Nichole @ Flirting with Food, Fitness & Fashion — February 25, 2011 @ 6:13 pm

Thats a great recap of some sweet treats!! That Vegan Cream of Mushroom looks amazing… I am going to make that asap.

Kimberly — February 25, 2011 @ 6:25 pm

I think you should go.

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:19 pm

Um… I think it’s mandatory for me to go.

Mama Pea — February 25, 2011 @ 6:33 pm

You sweet girl! Thanks for the link love :) Your posts always makes me drooooool.

Kocinera — February 25, 2011 @ 6:57 pm

Can I just say how much I want to eat a jar of sprinkles every time I read your blog?

Gaby — February 25, 2011 @ 7:04 pm

Your round-ups freaking rock my world!!! You are too funnny -I love it! Thanks for including my sweet potato chips!! Get on over to L.A. and I’ll whip up a batch for you and then we can eat that Smore’s Pie. holy deliciousness.

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:18 pm

I’d give anything to come to LA!

Heather @ Get Healthy With Heather — February 25, 2011 @ 7:43 pm

That cereal is calling me too!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) — February 25, 2011 @ 8:25 pm

I love all your links and ideas. You read awesome baking blogs…and I’ve seen some of those recently, but I love your roundup!

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — February 25, 2011 @ 8:45 pm

Oh my oh me oh my! What a boatload of wonderous treats you featured. I wish I had more time to make all those yummy things!
    I was at the dentist office today and I saw an easy recipe for bbq pork sliders. It was bbq pork on top of mini buns with a coleslaw and ranch mixture on top. Sounds scrumptious!
    And I just made a smoothie today with cinnamon, vanilla, frozen bananas and oatmeal. It was delish!

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention What I’m Loving… Volume IV. | How Sweet It Is -- Topsy.com

2. Pingback: Sweet sentences and some home-grown love « All Sixteen Ounces