I love food.

You may not have heard.

I know. It came as a shock to me too.

And there was so much deliciousness that I spotted this week. I couldn’t help but share!

This soup sort of makes me want to go vegan. But only if I can still eat the buttery bread.

My sweet potato chips look sad, lonely and pathetic compared to these. They may be the best sweet potato chips I’ve ever seen. And they have cheeeeese!

I’d like these tomorrow morning. Breakfast in bed, me thinks. Then fifteen hours on the treadmill. Yes.

I think you should make some chocolatey crackers and healthy cinnamon toast crunch cereal? Why? Because I said so.

[photo via Ashley]

Do you know how to make avocado taste better? Fry it.

White chocolate brownies! Who knew?

My favorite girl scout cookie in homemade bar form? Don’t mind if I do.

These cookies are making me swoon too. Let’s just say I have a bit of a cookie “issue.”

I also have a buffalo chicken issue. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

Time to go OD on sprinkles.

Is there one amazing recipe you saw this week? Anything special topping your must-make list?

81 Responses to “What I’m Loving… Volume IV.”

Ashley — February 25, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

Thanks for the shout out!!! I still love the look of the cake batter rice krispie treats!! Just spotted them on one of the photo sites…so purdy! Have a great weekend!!

Moni'sMeals — February 25, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

this was a good week for recipes! They all are calling my name is the problem. Plus girl scout cookies are out now…geesh!

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:16 pm

I’m DYING for girl scout cookies!!

Jenna — February 25, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

Amazing! But I think I’ll have to go with your white bean breakfast hash and your white bean and spinach salad! Mmmm…I can’t wait for this weekend! I also plan on making Angela’s (from Oh She Glows) Sweet Potato Casserole Oatmeal. And homemade bread!

• Jessica — February 25th, 2011 @ 11:16 pm

Let me know if you like them!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — February 26, 2011 @ 12:00 am

My recipe bookmark list is getting ridiculous!!!!!! I can’t wait to spend a whole day testing out some new recipes :-)

Angharad — February 26, 2011 @ 12:53 am

Fried avocado? Reedonkulous. Happy weekend!

Maria — February 26, 2011 @ 1:14 am

This is such a great post! I have so many things I want to try :)

Cookin' Canuck — February 26, 2011 @ 3:55 am

Great round-up of recipes! If only I could sample every one of those AND still fit into my jeans.

peabody — February 26, 2011 @ 9:29 am

You might like my Funfetti Butter Thins since you are such the Funfetti lover.

kate@ahealthypassion — February 26, 2011 @ 1:41 pm

oh there are so many things I want to make this week, those all look delicious I have been wanting to try ashleys crackers, yum!

Jenni — February 26, 2011 @ 4:59 pm

To satisfy your buffalo chicken “issue” I suggest:

It has become one of our family favorites!

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — February 26, 2011 @ 8:18 pm

Bacon Flavored Popcorn and maple bacon suckers!!!!
    Totally thought of you when I saw these :)

Lora @cakeduchess — February 27, 2011 @ 2:28 am

Super yummy list that you compiled here…thank you for all the great links! I also have been craving Michelle’s white chocolate brownies, your tilapia, and Jenna’s strawberry pop tart scones..phew! Now I’m hungry;) happy weekend:)

Ann — February 27, 2011 @ 4:14 am

What a great post- so many great recipes that I have to try!

bars — September 13, 2013 @ 1:47 pm

Uncomplicated Actions To Have A Powerful Ceremony Ceremony
    Organizing a marriage is both equally enjoyable and really stressful.

Turning out to be educated on weddings can assist ease some of individuals stresses.