Breakfast.

Whole wheat cinnamon raisin muffin + peanut butter cream cheese + organic fig spread.

Life changing.

What did you eat this morning?

54 Responses to “Breakfast.”

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — March 13, 2011 @ 11:23 am

Yum! Breakfast for me was a big Green Monster, and a bowl of Bob’s Red Mill 5-Grain Hot Cereal with some strawberries and pineapple on the side. Delish!

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com — March 13, 2011 @ 11:23 am

I also had an English muffin- one side with peanut butter, one with almond butter, and an orange. I’m very badly wishing cream cheese had been involved though…This looks dynamite.

Matt @ The Athlete's Plate — March 13, 2011 @ 11:24 am

I burnt my nipple making pancakes without a shirt on. They still tasted good ;)

Taylor — March 13, 2011 @ 11:25 am

I made french toast with cinnamon chip bread from a local bakery….heaven on a plate!

J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) — March 13, 2011 @ 11:25 am

Looks tasty! I had oatmeal. Now I have heartburn. :(

Debbie B. (DebaRooRoo) — March 13, 2011 @ 11:26 am

Sounds fabulous!! I love TJ’s muffins … they are so much better than the others at the regular grocery store (and cheaper)!

Amanda (Eating Up) — March 13, 2011 @ 11:26 am

Blueberry bagel with ricotta cheese and a lemon Chobani. I wanted pancakes though.

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — March 13, 2011 @ 11:27 am

Blueberry oatmeal…it was perfect for the spring weather this morning. Yours looks mighty tasty too!

VeggieGirl — March 13, 2011 @ 11:29 am

I had cereal. Plain and simple.

Kelly @ Laughter, Strength, and Food — March 13, 2011 @ 11:33 am

That looks delicious! I had leftover grits. It was a lazy morning.

Stacy @ Every Little Thing — March 13, 2011 @ 11:39 am

Boyfriend made eggs, hash browns, and toast. I think the toast was the best, topped with a mix of butter and strawberry preserves :)

corinne — March 13, 2011 @ 11:40 am

Homemade cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese. And now I need more cream cheese so I can try making Kolaches!

Dishes of Mrs. Fish — March 13, 2011 @ 11:41 am

I had a whole wheat blueberry muffin and a little bit of oatmeal. I think I need to get some of that PB cream cheese next weekend when I might be making a trip to Trader Joes!

Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing — March 13, 2011 @ 11:45 am

I made raspberry scones yesterday, and will be devouring them shortly :) Fig spread? Sign me up!

Erica — March 13, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

YUM. I still am thinking about that cream cheese. I had oatmeal with strawberries and raisins. Sort of random but very yummy

The Teenage Taste — March 13, 2011 @ 12:06 pm

Looks delicious! This morning I had a bagel with homemade peanut butter cream cheese. I just couldn’t resist. Posting the recipe tomorrow! :-D

Debi — March 13, 2011 @ 12:06 pm

Had boring old oatmeal here. Wish I’d had a donut instead!

Sana — March 13, 2011 @ 12:28 pm

I ate a cake ball pop for breakfast. It was orgasmic.

Lauren — March 13, 2011 @ 12:42 pm

Kashi go lean with peppermint soy milk. Strange…but good.

Sara — March 13, 2011 @ 12:55 pm

Oh yum, that looks so good. I’m obsessed with cinnamon raisin English muffins right now….actually, I’ve been stuck on them for the past six months it seems like. YUUUUM!

Alexa @ SimpleEats — March 13, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

I LOVE figs. I bet that was awesome. I had toasted whole wheat bread with peanut butter and banana slices.

Lauren at Keep It Sweet — March 13, 2011 @ 1:02 pm

What is in that fig spread? It sounds and looks so good!

• Jessica — March 13th, 2011 @ 1:17 pm

The ingredients say: figs, water, organic sugar and fruit pectin!

Dominique @ The Good Life — March 13, 2011 @ 1:06 pm

I had a fat-free vanilla yogurt with ground flax mixed in.

Which is definitely NOT a real breakfast…but the caf doesn’t open till 11am, so I had to make due with what I had in my room. Ohhh, dorm life!

Red Deception — March 13, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

A green smoothie. My usual breakkie!

Kristen — March 13, 2011 @ 1:15 pm

So far for breakfast today I have had 2 scoops of TJ’s caramel sauce from the jar and then stirred more of it into my coffee. I have a problem.

• Jessica — March 13th, 2011 @ 1:16 pm

I love you.

mary (what's cookin' with mary) — March 13, 2011 @ 1:26 pm

I was just sipping my coffee telling B I wanted to make breakfast potatoes with sweet pot’s, egg’s over easy, turkey bacon & ww toast. MMMMM!

Lili — March 13, 2011 @ 2:04 pm

I had Oatmeal with chia seeds, sun warrior, and almond extract mixed in. Of course with a huge spoonful of the good stuff. Aka peanut butter. That reminds me.. i need to make your white chocolate stuff. Although that might be both a very good and a very bad idea.

I think a good one.

Marie Baars — March 13, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

1/2 piece cinnamon raisin bread with butter and copious amounts of B-T-C Brownies while I cleaned the kitchen from a baking meltdown.

Maranda — March 13, 2011 @ 2:06 pm

I made some blueberry almond pancakes with sausage. It was pretty darn good!

Zoe — March 13, 2011 @ 2:18 pm

I had bacon and fried eggs on toast. It is a Sunday tradition in our house. So good! :)

Jennifer — March 13, 2011 @ 2:29 pm

yummy! i had pb+honey on toast :)

Kath — March 13, 2011 @ 2:34 pm

One egg over-medium, 1 slice of toasted La Brea Whole Grain Bread (love it!) spread with a bit of coconut oil and Wild Huckleberry Honey.

Victor @ RandomCuisine — March 13, 2011 @ 3:10 pm

Poached egg with a toasted raisin bread. I totally fell in love ever since I found out the easiest way to make it: http://bit.ly/hKqL44

Kelly — March 13, 2011 @ 3:41 pm

Sweet potato pancakes with coconut and pecans. Amazing!!!

chelsey @ clean eating chelsey — March 13, 2011 @ 3:43 pm

Looks delicious! This morning I had a bowl of chocolate oatmeal topped with a crumbled chocolate cookie (don’t judge me.) and peanut butter.

• Jessica — March 13th, 2011 @ 4:44 pm

Like I would ever judge you.

MelissaNibbles — March 13, 2011 @ 4:26 pm

Sounds tasty. I had oatmeal because I’m a healthy living blogger…duh.

kariner — March 13, 2011 @ 4:51 pm

A maple bacon long john from my favorite donut shop. Probably one of the best breakfasts of my life.

Kat @ Cupcake Kat — March 13, 2011 @ 6:20 pm

Sounds so good! I had freshly baked orange poppy seed muffins

Joanne — March 13, 2011 @ 6:28 pm

Sadly, I had leftover brownies.

jessie — March 13, 2011 @ 6:43 pm

i polished off a good half jar of coconut butter. and i’d do it again tomorrow!

Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) — March 13, 2011 @ 6:55 pm

Great combo!! I had scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa and a couple of small pancakes my husband made. :)

Sophie — March 13, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

A not very ripe banana and one animal cracker, courtesy of my two year old. We were running late to church and I had to get something in my belly! :-)

Ally @ Sweet & Savory — March 13, 2011 @ 7:19 pm

I love english muffins…and this one looks pretty damn good. This morning I had whole wheat toast with pb and blackberry jam, plus a bowl of Rice Chex:)

Low — March 13, 2011 @ 7:31 pm

I had a yogurt and an apple at work. It was lame. I want your breakfast!

elle marie — March 13, 2011 @ 7:46 pm

I am really sorry I missed way too many of your posts, bare with me though, just trying to get back to normalcy here in Japan… having said that, it’s breakfast time here and that really looks delish.

Amy at TheSceneFromMe — March 13, 2011 @ 7:54 pm

I downed some fresh cut kiwi, chocolate light soy milk and a scone the hubs picked up for me at a local coffee shop.
    Now don’t ask about the new yogurt place I’ve been to 3 times already this week!

Julie — March 13, 2011 @ 8:46 pm

I started with a bowl of Greek yogurt with PC (President’s Choice – Canadian, do you know about this?) organic wild blueberries. Then finished with a PC flat whole wheat bagel with your homemade white chocolate peanut butter that I made yesterday. Yummy!

chelsea — March 13, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

I think I found a new use for my fig jam…. :D

Hannah — March 13, 2011 @ 10:08 pm

Lindt 85% dark chocolate dipped into sunflower seed butter. Life is good.

Cara Craves... — March 13, 2011 @ 10:56 pm