Breathe Right Strips: saving our marriage since 2008.

67 Responses to “The Real Key To A Happy Marriage.”

Lisa {Smart Food and Fit} — March 29, 2011 @ 7:08 am

Hahaha!
    My mom needs to have this for my dad, they sleep in separate rooms b/c of his snoring!

Kim in MD — March 29, 2011 @ 8:28 am

AMEN! What is up with men and snoring? These strips don’t really work that well for my husband, so I spend much of my night turning him over. Oh, the things we do for love! ;-)

Vanessa — March 29, 2011 @ 9:02 am

LMAO!!!! So TRUE!!!

Erin L. @ WholesomeRD — March 29, 2011 @ 10:34 am

Too funny! Although those don’t work for my husbands’ snoring so I have to wear ear plugs! Those babies work wonders :)

Sonya — March 29, 2011 @ 10:43 am

if only those worked on my husband!!

Megan — March 29, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

Love it!!! My boyfriend is possibly the loudest snorer on the planet. I’ve invested in silicone ear plugs, which is the only way I can sleep some nights.

Robin — March 29, 2011 @ 12:15 pm

AMEN to that! I’m 38 weeks pregnant and need my sleep. My husband finally bought these a few weeks ago and now I don’t have to wake him up 20 times a night to tell him to roll over. Worth every penny.

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner — March 29, 2011 @ 1:50 pm
    steph anne — March 29, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

I could say the same exact thing about my husband BUT I’m deaf so once I have my hearing aids out…I’m totally deaf. SOMETIMES I can feel the bed vibrating and it’s because of him snoring, jeez. Crazy!!

Kacy — March 30, 2011 @ 10:35 am

Haha, too funny. Snoring is terrible. I sleep with earplugs when I’m alone. No idea what I’ll do if a marry a snorer.

Maranda — March 31, 2011 @ 2:15 pm

LMAO! Too funny! But who wears them?? You or Mr. How Sweet??

Kina Surita — July 5, 2013 @ 12:29 am

As many as half of adults snore sometimes. Snoring occurs when air flows past relaxed tissues in your throat, causing the tissues to vibrate as you breathe, which creates those irritating sounds.*;-^

See ya later <http://www.healthmedicine101.com