1. I’ve been making a simpler and healthier version of the tiramisu french toast for a snack.
Whole grain bread, mascarpone mixed with expresso powder, vanilla and honey, and topped with strawberries. It’s not as good as the real thing, but still delicious.
2. Still trying to figure out how to say “mascarpone.” And wondering why I don’t sound like a complete sexpot when I say it like Giada does.
3. And why don’t I look like Giada when I cook either? Not fair. Note: must buy Wonder Bra.
4. Yes, these are what you think they are.
Trader Joe’s mini peanut butter cups. Sad day.
But not really. I picked them right back up.
5. I may have contracted a serious life-threatening disease from eating something off my floor. If you don’t hear from me tomorrow, send help.
6. In keeping with tradition, Mr. How Sweet made these pancakes Sunday. They literally were the best pancakes I’ve ever had. Maybe because I was so hungry? Or because he put exactly 12 chocolate chips in each one? Or because I just ran 10 miles?
Just kidding. I will never run 10 miles. Ever. I’d probably die.
7. I really should consider doing #6 more often. The pancakes, not the running.