1. I am insanely enamored with every swimsuit from Anthropologie.  I think they are the epitome of class.

I really want this one.

But I really want this one.

And this.

Further proof that I should have been born in the 1950s. I don’t belong here.

2. Remember the robin eggs from last week? Some of you thought they were fake. Totally not fake.

I didn’t open the window for obvious reasons, but yikes… I hope they grow out of their ugly phase.

3. Mr. How Sweet ate this for lunch on Saturday. Can we say life insurance?

4. I’m still eating this for lunch a million times a week. I’ve graduated to adding cilantro and sometimes making “melts.” Swoon.

5. For the iced mochas, I’ve been using Trader Joe’s Midnight Moo. Totally love it.

And since it’s from TJ’s, it is soooo healthy. Everything there is healthy. You should try their bacon. And their cheesecake. Full of health.

6. I’m still hurtin’ from my workout on Saturday. Ow.

65 Responses to “Tuesday Things.”

Gaby — May 24, 2011 @ 5:07 pm

hahaha love it!! those are the cutest swim suits! perfect for Austin!

Ari@ThE DiVa DiSh — May 24, 2011 @ 5:08 pm

Awee such ugly little birds :)
    And can I just say each and every one of those swimsuits is drop dead to die for gorgeous! I love the light green one :) !

The Mommy — May 24, 2011 @ 5:10 pm

I was JUST looking at the first swimsuit yesterday and seriously wondering how much of a waste of money it would be to buy it considering I just had a baby and have NO right putting on a bathing suit anytime soon!

Katie @ Nourishing Flourishing — May 24, 2011 @ 5:11 pm

I want that third suit. Why oh why did fashion have to change?! Hoping for bird updates in the future… ;)

Annette@EnjoyYourHealthyLife — May 24, 2011 @ 5:11 pm

oh the baby birds hatched!! Love the 3rd and 1st suits you displayed. WOW, super cute!

Kelly — May 24, 2011 @ 5:12 pm

Those baby chicks are so cute!!!

Paige @ Running Around Normal — May 24, 2011 @ 5:12 pm

Love those swim suits, but love the baby birds even more!! Awww :)

shannon — May 24, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

i love the polka dot one!!!

Kristie — May 24, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

That first bathing suit is SO cute and classy. I want it!
    The birds…not quite as cute but strangely adorable in an awkward way? I’m sure they’ll be much sweeter in no time.

Holly @ The Runny Egg — May 24, 2011 @ 5:14 pm

I love that black/white swimsuit — but they are all so pretty!

Sure the birds are ugly but there are still so cute

Liz @ Tip Top Shape — May 24, 2011 @ 5:15 pm

I seriously love every single one of those swimsuits. And anything from Anthro!

Cara — May 24, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

I’ve got to get some of that TJs chocolate! I also am really into those bathing suits! I’ve realized I should have been born a bit earlier myself…. I just don’t jive with this whole generation.

VeggieGirl — May 24, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

Haha no joke, I feel like I should’ve been born in the 1950s too :D

Heather (Heather's Dish) — May 24, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

Bahahaha omg that line about the baby bird growing out of their ugly phase was hysterical! Laughing makes it hard to stay under the radar at work hahahaha

janetha @ meals & moves — May 24, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

those baby birds!!!!! i think they are cute, haha.

Katie — May 24, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

I need a classy anthrplogie one-piece swimsuit for $150 now. Thanks for making me aware of their existence.

Karis' Kitchen — May 24, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

What a fantastic picture of the baby birds!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — May 24, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

Oh the first one I looove. So pretty and I’m so not a fan of one pieces but that I love.

Shari @ Chicago Cuisine Critique — May 24, 2011 @ 5:38 pm

Those swimsuits are gorgeous. Especially that first one. I love your random posts best. :)

Ashley — May 24, 2011 @ 5:47 pm

Ahhh, did you have to show me those????? And the little birdies are so cute!!! They still look fake! :) I’ve never had a bird’s eye view [no pun intended!!] on a nest before. SO cool! xo

Jil @ Big City, Lil Kitchen — May 24, 2011 @ 5:54 pm

LOVE the black one piece.

Kelly — May 24, 2011 @ 6:00 pm

I love those swimsuits; so old hollywood glam. And I cannot believe the shot of those birds!

Kim in MD — May 24, 2011 @ 6:02 pm

Those swimsuits are gorgeous! The baby birds? Not so cute, but I’m sure they will be soon! I will have to try that chocolate syrup from TJ’s…after all, it IS healthy! :-)

Mary @ Stylefyles — May 24, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

oooo those robins are SO cute. And the suits are all amazing – the one pieces are my faves.. I love one pieces but they never look quite right on me. maybe I just need to try more.

Sara — May 24, 2011 @ 6:19 pm

Love the first suit! You should get it – you deserve it!

Lindsey @ Morningstar Project — May 24, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

I think our husbands should never meet. Mine made a huge pile of nachos last night as his dinner. I was going to object but saw he at least put salsa on it so there was some sort of veggie in there.

Oh and don’t worry those birdies will grow out of their awkward stage: http://www.lindseymorningstar.com/2011/04/25/peep-show/

Alaina — May 24, 2011 @ 6:32 pm

I must try that healthy chocolate syrup from TJ’s! :-)

Erin — May 24, 2011 @ 6:40 pm

I want far too many things from Anthro. I especially like the last bathing suit that you have up here though!

Gen — May 24, 2011 @ 6:49 pm

Those swimsuits are all gorgeous!!! :D I really need to find a Trader Joe’s….hahaha

Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) — May 24, 2011 @ 6:55 pm

those swimsuits are awesome! they are sooo retro and lovely!

and the birds: too adorable!

Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) — May 24, 2011 @ 7:07 pm

I am so with you on the swim suites! I love those. The robins will get prettier. That’s what all new parents have to be told about their babies. YIKES!

Mrsblocko — May 24, 2011 @ 7:12 pm

oh! Did one of the baby chicks not hatch? My daughter saw the picture from last week, and it looks like there were 4 eggs, but only 3 babies?

We have a robin’s nest in the same spot outside my daughter’s window and this year they only had one egg. We’re pretty sure there were 3 to begin with and another bird ate the other two. It’s a rough lesson for a 5 year old to discover.

I also love the first swimsuit. Wow! That second suit is super high waisted. I think they were onto something in the 50’s. It would be great for covering up nasty belly strech marks!

• Jessica — May 24th, 2011 @ 7:33 pm

Your daughter is right! There is still one egg in the nest. No idea if it will hatch??

Danielle — May 24, 2011 @ 7:23 pm

I love Anthropolgie bathing suits! They are always so different and cute!

Jennifer@TheCakeMom — May 24, 2011 @ 7:25 pm

I’m so glad you liked the Midnight Moo! My kids love it and it makes mommy happy because of the ingredients! :-)

my little celebration — May 24, 2011 @ 7:39 pm

what a fun little list :D.

Ashley — May 24, 2011 @ 7:40 pm

I was looking at the black polka dot bathing suit too! Isn’t that cute?? I said the other day, “I want to lounge outside in a polka dot one piece, with a big hat and big sunglasses, and a large glass of iced tea”!

Kelly — May 24, 2011 @ 7:47 pm

Love those bathing suits. The top one is my favorite followed by the black one. They are probably much more flattering than more “modern” suits. Ugh, bathing suit season….
    As for the birds, they are ugly in the best kind of way.

Brittanie — May 24, 2011 @ 8:29 pm

Love Love Love the green polka dot one! Too cute!

Shugary Sweet — May 24, 2011 @ 8:51 pm

OMG I totally love Midnight Moo. Funny story, I told my kids it has alcohol in it, so it’s grownup chocolate syrup. How sick am I? Fortunately, they are good kids, and haven’t tried to sneak a taste , ahaha!!

Salah@myhealthiestlife — May 24, 2011 @ 8:59 pm

I love all those swimsuits for sure!

Maryea {Happy Healthy Mama} — May 24, 2011 @ 9:10 pm

Oh I love the picture of the baby birds. I can totally see you rocking one of those swimsuits!

Jo @ Jo In the Kitchen — May 24, 2011 @ 9:25 pm

That black and white number is adorable!

Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy & Healthy — May 24, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

I’m going to share a super cool secret with you but only bc I love you and want to be your neighbor and eat all your delicious food. But only bc of that…
    Modcloth.com has super cute 50’s inspired swimwear for less than Anthro and sometimes… Urban outfitters has the exact same bathing suits as Anthro for like $30 less, you just have to keep an eye out.

Not to encourage you to go shopping or anything… :)

Rebekah Vance — May 24, 2011 @ 10:53 pm

I LOVE the green polka dots…it is so 1950’s! :)

Ashley — May 24, 2011 @ 11:20 pm

Everything from Anthropologie is gorgeous, unlike those adorably ugly little birds.

One Healthy Apple — May 25, 2011 @ 1:04 am

I feel like Marilyn would wear the first suit- so classy and cute!

Everything is healthy from TJ’s, especially their pound plus chocolate bars =)

Cindy Coniglio — May 25, 2011 @ 8:20 am

The birdie babies are so precious. Makes my heart melt..

Kacy — May 25, 2011 @ 8:58 am

I love those bathing suits! Adorable!
    And I think the ugly birdies are quite cute! How fun to be able to watch them from outside your window!

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — May 25, 2011 @ 8:58 am

I love that first and the black bathing suit! Who knew one pieces suits could be so cute.

Alison — May 25, 2011 @ 9:19 am

Another recommendation for ModCloth! The Bathing Beauty one-piece by Esther Williams is the best suit ever. I have it in purple (I put the link in the website field). You can get them custom made directly from Esther in more patterns than ModCloth, but it’s probably too late to do that for this summer.