1. I am officially in sprinkle withdrawal. I have the shakes.
2. A few beverages were consumed last week. Roughly… 12 cases of beer, 4 gallons of Malibu, some sweet tea vodka… not including what we had when we went out to eat. [Which by the way, was a fanfreakingtastic fudge cake martini.] I don’t even want to tell you how many people were on vacation because it’s not that many. Let’s just say it was less than 14.
3. Like I said, just a few beverages.
4. I completely forgot about these. And with the way things are going here, I should completely forget about them.
5. If you’re a long time reader, you know I’ve been a GIANT Sunday night HBO programming freak for over 10 years. I’m convinced that network can do no wrong. Now I’ve decided I’m going to make a big, fun dinner on Sunday nights before True Blood to fuel my obsession. Too bad I don’t have any friends.
7. My brother made an awesome beach playlist, made even awesomer by songs from Neil Diamond and James Taylor and then a bunch of other inappropriate songs that embarrassed all of the adults. Nothing like my kitchen playlist.
8. Yes, awesomer is a word.
9. No, I’m not one of the adults. But I could play one on TV.