1. I’ve been cleaning one of our spare bedrooms all day long, in which I’ve come across a handful of dead stinkbugs, like 18 pairs of shoes I forgot about, and over 1000 of these.
I’m not sure what I’m more disturbed by: the fact that I’m not allowed to dispose of any of the CDs, or that I married someone who burned J to the L-O! Notice the exclamation point.
2. I’m a little obsessed with Instagram. I know. I know you didn’t notice!! Anyway, what is this Hisptomatic? Do I want it? Do I need it? Did I even spell it correctly? Or did I pull a Mother Lovett, similar to when she told me “Omaha” was on TV all day long and she missed her soaps. It was Obama, dear… not Omaha. Educate me please because I don’t know anything.
3. Last night my husband promptly drowned these delicious potatoes in ketchup. Ketchup! I picked up his plate and threw it across the kitchen, screaming “I’m not making you no stinkin’ dinner if you’re just gonna ruin it with ketchup.”
Not really. But it definitely crossed my mind.
4. If I could be anything in the universe, I’d want to be this graham cracker. It has peanut butter and chocolate blankets on it!
5. “It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!!!” Name that movie.
I find it to be quite a fitting quote. And it beats me saying every 5 minutes, “Bella, I just want to eat your face off.” Because for some reason, that is really freaking people out.
6. Berries were on sale yesterday. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries… all buy one, get one free. I never buy anything on sale because I’m a bit late on the uptake. But I decided to buy these berries. All of them. So I have 2 containers each of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries taking up waaaay too much space in my fridge. I’ll juice a few cups but… what else should I make with them? Hook me up with a link… or ten.
7. I’m a shoe hoarder. It’s horrific. I’d show you pictures but I’m much too terrified.