1. I made a salad for lunch today!
It had butter lettuce (my favorite kind… um, duh), sweet potato fries, sauteed mushrooms, avocado, an heirloom tomato, and leftover grilled corn. Maybe some other stuff I’m forgetting. Now I remember when I never eat salads as main meals. Yucky veg.
2. Speaking of butter… just wait. Seriously… just wait. Read my lips: tomorrow.
3. One of my teeth is itchy. I’m serious. Seriously serious. And it’s seriously driving me insane.
4. Really… why don’t I have this? No… really. Why?
5. Last night I was sooo insanely relaxed after yoga that I didn’t even mind when my husband turned on wrestling as I was watching the Bachelorette. In fact, I didn’t even notice. For future reference, yoga = wine and not noticing = passed out.
6. This is the last thing I needed to see today. Bacon sprinkles? It’s like that was created for me and only me.
7. Sometimes (read: all the time) I live my life according to quotes from Sex and the City. I know. So annoying and cliche and typical.
I’m gonna go die of cuteness overload now.