The random winner of the cookbook and pea pack is…

Jennifer, who said:

Thanks so much to everyone who entered. Remember, you can still purchase the book online, and I even found my copy at Barnes and Noble [I’m a crazed supporter of brick and mortar bookstores]. I ate two more meals from it this week and just loved them, so I highly suggest adding it to your collection!

12 Responses to “Peas and Thank You Cookbook Winner!”

Amy — August 13, 2011 @ 9:13 am

Yay! Congrats to Jennifer! Dang posting comments through iPhone/through Facebook is rough!

Sheree — August 13, 2011 @ 9:28 am

Congradulation Jennifer. Also on your marriage. This cookbook is going to be a great start.
    Good luck
    Sheree

Kim in MD — August 13, 2011 @ 9:49 am

Congratulations, Jennifer, on winning the cookbook and on your upcoming marriage! :-)

Shelly — August 13, 2011 @ 10:25 am

Congratulations Jennifer! Best Wishes!!

Erica — August 13, 2011 @ 12:03 pm

Congrats Jennifer!

Jessica, I am a huge supporter of bookstores too! Yesterday I went to Borders (which has all their books on sale due to their closing) and I just about CRIED seeing all the signs saying “GOING OUT OF BUSINESS.”
    I spent a solid three hours in there buying books…

Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking — August 13, 2011 @ 1:15 pm

Congratulations, Jennifer and best wishes!!

Mama Pea — August 13, 2011 @ 1:23 pm

Thanks, Love, and congrats to Jennifer!

Mimi — August 13, 2011 @ 3:09 pm

Congratulations on your wedding and your win, Jennifer! :)

Kay — August 14, 2011 @ 7:35 pm

I find the name of this cook book interesting as I have a childrens board book that is also titled “Peas and Thank You!” It teaches children about getting alone and working together. The Peas are the generous ones and the beans, well lets just say they don’t get along to well and only think of themselves. It is written by Mike Nawrocki. I believe it it published by ZonderKidz / Copy right by Big Idea Productions. It might make a good book to get go along with the cook book for anyone who has children. I will have to check out the book cook book “Please And Thank You”. Always enjoy your post. :)

Angie @ Bigbearswife — August 15, 2011 @ 10:30 am

Congrats Jennifer!

Jennifer — August 15, 2011 @ 10:38 am

Thank you everyone!!! We are so excited and I can’t wait to try these recipes!!! :)

Judy Gibbs — August 16, 2011 @ 11:08 am

I live in Barbados and read of your successful vegetarian cookbook. Congratulations on your marriage and may your cookbook convert many ‘meaters’ to a vegetarian way of healthy living.

I’d love to get a copy of the book but it certainly is not available here. I’m going to try Amazon.com after this e-mail to you