Do it.

[1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ]

73 Responses to “Sunday Morning.”

Abby — August 29, 2011 @ 8:41 am

Sooo I accidentally ate bacon at my friend’s wedding on Saturday. I look 2 bites of the appetizer and was like.. “IS THERE BACON ON THIS?!” yea, just as gross as I remembered! But I still thought you’d be proud. ;)

Marissa @ Meeses Pieces — August 29, 2011 @ 10:32 am

Your photography skills are amazing!! Everything you makes always looks so perfect and yummy!!

Heather Carrillo — August 29, 2011 @ 12:44 pm

@Abby, And here I was thinking I was the lone weirdo on the planet who hates bacon. I’m so happy right now.

Those pancakes look delicious! Of course…all pancakes look delicious.

• Amanda — September 1st, 2011 @ 1:18 am

I don’t like bacon either… unless it’s the almost $7.00 one from oscar meyer.

Trinity — August 29, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

can i come eat breakfast at your house?

Denise — August 29, 2011 @ 1:40 pm

I too LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bacon!!! :) I love frying it up and then setting it aside while I mix up my pancake batter. After I pour the batter in my skillet, I lay several strips of bacon across the pancake. OMG!!! So good!!! ;)

Kate — August 29, 2011 @ 4:14 pm

Just found your blog, and all of these recipes look fantastic! I love to see fellow foodies based in the Pittsburgh area :)
    I’m going to try the parfait this weekend — the only time I have more than 10 minutes for breakfast. Gotta love being a student!

Nancy — August 29, 2011 @ 4:46 pm

Can I see your recipe for the cinnamon rolls? They look DEVINE!!! Yummmmmy!

: )

• Jessica — August 29th, 2011 @ 4:59 pm

It’s linked above!

Molly @ RDexposed — August 29, 2011 @ 6:47 pm

Oooooh baby, those butter pats!!

Christina — August 29, 2011 @ 8:39 pm

So, my baby cousin came over and I decided to make banana pancake since he LOVES pancakes.
    First search on Foodgawker gave me this blog so I gave it shot.
    hmm…first thought, batter was much too dense. ‘Like where’s the liquid?’ kind of dense.
    I like more fluffier batter for my pancake and this was going to be like banana rock-cake, so I added almost 3 more cups of milk. It made the batter somewhat bland(solvable by syrup) but a little lighter at least.
    Second, it was really “weird” to cook the pancake. I usually don’t have any problems cooking the pancake on the frying pan but today the batter was NOT working with me.
    It would somehow spread unevenly on the pan, resulting partial cooking and just me turning the thing 90 Degrees every minute to cook it evenly.

Third,perhaps this is my fault for adding more milk(?) but the pancake was still really mushy on the inside! First I thought I undercooked it so I let it cook thoroughly but it was still mushy. It was probably the mashed bananas but somehow it seems that the flour also had trouble cooking, since baking banana cakes didn’t turn out mushy.

At the end of the troubled morning, my cousin ate a few bites then made a face.
    I ended up making his favorite plain fluffy pancakes.

Ann — August 29, 2011 @ 9:32 pm

Fabulous! I love the recipes and remember when you did the breakfast pizza like it was yesterday!

Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) — August 30, 2011 @ 9:33 am

LOVE.

Those all look perfect for a Sunday (or any) morning.

CouponClippingCook — August 30, 2011 @ 10:51 am

I just looked at each of these pictures about 10 times because they look so amazing…..and so delicious. Love the breakfast ideas.

Denise — August 30, 2011 @ 11:53 am

What kind of glaze are you using in the photograph of the pancakes?

• Jessica — August 30th, 2011 @ 2:36 pm

A maple vanilla one, it’s linked above with the pancake recipe!

Cupcake Activist — August 30, 2011 @ 3:47 pm

I want to come to your house for breakfast. YUM!

Kara — August 31, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

OHHH MY GAWD. You are killingggg meeeee right now. I seriously just saved every one of these recipes in my “recipesihavetomakerightnow” bookmark. Omgggg I think I just drooled a little bit! Haha. Please come to my house and cook me breakfast!!!

P.s. love love LOVE your blog!

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — August 31, 2011 @ 9:47 pm

DO it. Bacardi and coke. DO IT.

Kat @ Living Like the Kings — August 31, 2011 @ 9:48 pm

i just realized that you probably think Im kinda really weird….it’s a movie quote…I honestly think I’m a lot funnier than I am…it’s a problem. I’m working on it.

1. Pingback: White Bean Hash « Soph learns to cook!

2. Pingback: thursday crumbs. | The Daily Crumb