Seriously.

We aren’t going to say the name due to skeevy internet creepers, but that doesn’t mean I can’t show it to you. This color is flattering on almost everyone!

While we’re talking makeup, can we reminisce about the time Mother Lovett accidentally used mauve lip liner instead of a brow pencil to draw on her eyebrows, then went out and about without realizing it since she was legally blind? That was amazing.

92 Responses to “The Best Blush Ever.”

Bev Weidner — October 26, 2011 @ 4:02 pm

That’s absolutely something I would do. And it makes me sad.

BUT THIS BLUSH? All over it. Well, I guess it will be all over me. Well, my cheeks. Cheek bones that is.

I’ll stop talking.

Jill — October 26, 2011 @ 4:02 pm

Have it! And your Grandma sounds awesome!

Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy — October 26, 2011 @ 4:03 pm

OMG YES.
    I have the exact same blush and all that’s left are cumbs :(
    It’s the perfect pink shade. Damn I should probably buy more… ps 20% off one item at Sephora right now. Just sayin.

Erin — October 26, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

What a great blush color name – orgasm

Stephanie — October 26, 2011 @ 4:08 pm

I just bought this blush over the weekend. They have it for limited time in a pack with a highlighter and bronzer…it’s the ballz!! I’m in freaking love! You must go and get the pack before it’s out!

• Jessica — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:10 pm

I saw the set a few days ago… gahhhh I am SO tempted to get it although there is no reason that I need it!

• Samantha — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:26 pm

Um the Sephora friends and family sale is the reason you need it!!

Allison — October 26, 2011 @ 4:09 pm

I’ve got it in stick form! Love it!

Also you need to stop with all the posting of amazing products/sales. I bought a Kate Spade dress because of you!

• Jessica — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

I have the stick but feel like I can’t use it properly! How do you use it? Mainly cheeks? Also, which dress did you buy? I’m obsessed with the Andorra dress!

• Stephanie — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:21 pm

The stick you can use as cheeks, added to your foundation or even on your eyelids. It already has the highlighter in it I believe.

There is always a need for pretty makeup!! ;)

• Allison — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:38 pm

Yes, mostly cheeks and what I do is swipe it on straight from the stick onto my cheekbones and then dab with my fingers (or tissue) until it looks natural. I’ve also dabbed it onto my fingers and then on to my lips. (Using it like a giant lipstick is not recommended…ha.)

I bought the Maire dress. It will be perfect for next summer!

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews — October 26, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

Haha love that you “can’t” say the name. Looks like a nice color.

Elizabeth L. — October 26, 2011 @ 4:12 pm

I bought this blush this summer and I. FREAKING. LOVE. IT. It really is the best blush ever. It stays put and looks terrific on my (slightly weird) skin!

Trainer Kjirsten @ Balanced Healthy Life — October 26, 2011 @ 4:13 pm

I’ve heard of this blush before. I’m definitely in the need of some blush to make my pale skin look a little bit flushed!

Kiran @ KiranTarun.com — October 26, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

I need this blush in my life. Right now :D

Bianca @ south bay rants n raves — October 26, 2011 @ 4:17 pm

Yeah it’s bad the minute I saw the tumbnail image I knew what the name of the blush was. Still don’t have it but keep twisting my arm!

Skye @ Neathering Our Fest — October 26, 2011 @ 4:18 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that blush! It is the perfect shade of pink and is so flattering on EVERYONE. Totally agree.

Carly Mae — October 26, 2011 @ 4:19 pm

I used this color for a long time, but then turned to the same brand’s “Desire” it gives you that winter-pink tint. Check it out if you like “Orgasm”!

• Jessica — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

I will – thanks!

tara — October 26, 2011 @ 4:19 pm

agreed! i’ve been using it for years and i have been getting compliments ever since. i always have a stockpile of makeup and have one ready to go now, but i’m still getting allllll i can out of my current compact. gotta make that $$ worth it!

also – what app did you take those pictures with? love!

• Jessica — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:24 pm

Sounds like me! I used camera+. :)

• nicole {sweet peony} — October 26th, 2011 @ 4:39 pm

i was going to ask the same thing… thanks!!

Ansley — October 26, 2011 @ 4:20 pm

Best. Blush. Ever. No comparison. Love it.

Sarah — October 26, 2011 @ 4:20 pm

Yes, this is BY FAR the best blush on the market. I have the Laguna Bronzer/Orgasm Blush duo and loooooove them together!! NARS also makes the best bronzer & lip gloss too! Try the lip gloss in the same color– Orgasm. It’s sooo pretty!

Katie — October 26, 2011 @ 4:26 pm

I’m so white…I see this blush EVERYWHERE but I’m just nervous that it won’t look right. I should wander over to Sephora and try it out. I’m always looking for ways to spend ridiculous amounts of money on pretty things…

Laura @ First Class Great Outdoors — October 26, 2011 @ 4:30 pm

Absolutely the best blush! I can’t live without it :)

Mal @ The Chic Geek — October 26, 2011 @ 4:39 pm

Love that blush too, definite classic and staple

Laura — October 26, 2011 @ 4:40 pm

Knew what it was before you even said which one. :)

As a lover of expensive makeup (MAC, Benefit, etc…) I agree with you about this being the best blush EVER. I also know of a much cheaper dupe, if anyone is interested. I found it from one of the YouTube makeup gurus. It’s called “After Glo” and it’s by Mark Cosmetics. I bought it, and it is exactly the same. Check it out.

nicole {sweet peony} — October 26, 2011 @ 4:41 pm

i’ve heard amazing things about this blush & i think it’s about time i finally get some. i’m rather lazy when it comes to makeup but feel like i should start trying to make the effort haha. i hate getting older.

rose — October 26, 2011 @ 4:45 pm

My favourite!! I use ‘the multiple’ its in stick form it is amazing!! Love their eyeshadow too.

Whitney — October 26, 2011 @ 4:52 pm

LOVE this blush! It’s the only one i’ll use!

Julie — October 26, 2011 @ 4:53 pm

Fave!

Mila @ loftyappetite — October 26, 2011 @ 4:56 pm

Did you get it with the Sephora Friends & Family deal going on this week?? Because I did! 20% off was amazing because I’ve always wanted that blush and always felt a little guilty about it. Now it’s mine and my week has been so much happier because of it ;)
    The sephora sale ends Nov 2, the only sale they have all year, so don’t forget to take advantage!

• Jessica — October 26th, 2011 @ 5:39 pm

Haha no, I’ve had it for awhile, but it is taking all my willpower to NOT immerse myself in the sale!

Melissa — October 26, 2011 @ 5:04 pm

I love Mother Lovett.

Ashley Fine — October 26, 2011 @ 5:06 pm

Love your blog! I also adore this blush. It’s a staple and lasts forever:) Definitely one of my best purchases.

Candice — October 26, 2011 @ 5:10 pm

I recently threw mine out b/c I had it for years and feared it was covered in bacteria. :-/ I have to get another because no other blush compares, seriously.

Stacey! — October 26, 2011 @ 5:11 pm

Cracking up about Mother Lovett. Go, her. I LOVE THIS BLUSH! Sad story: I dropped the last one I bought after only having it about a week. Shattered all over my bathroom floor, and I cried. Big, fat, $36+tax tears.

• Laura — October 26th, 2011 @ 6:16 pm

If that ever happens again, you can repair your blush, eyeshadow, powder, (whatever) with rubbing alcohol. Just break it completely up, add a high % rubbing alcohol, then re-press into the pan.

Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen — October 26, 2011 @ 5:12 pm

I’ve been using this blush for years and I adore it!!! They also make it in a nail color and lip gloss, but sadly it’s not as awesome.

Meghan — October 26, 2011 @ 5:15 pm

I have this…absolutely love it!

Jessica — October 26, 2011 @ 5:15 pm

They have a nail polish by the same name that is insanely cute!

Love your blog!! It’s one of the few I have followed over the years that I actually cook from and not just drooled over the photos (yours are beautiful)!

Krystina (Organically Me) — October 26, 2011 @ 5:17 pm

I’ve been looking for a good blush – this looks great. I love pink blush.

Maia — October 26, 2011 @ 5:21 pm

I used to love it, but switched to mineral makeup several years ago. For anyone who’s interested, the best match I’ve found to this is glominerals blush in “sweet.” I love it!

Also, I made your bourbon pumpkin pie milkshakes last weekend for a friend’s birthday. More than one man in attendance told me it was the best dessert he had ever tasted. Probably because it a) had booze and b) wasn’t too sweet. I’ll definitely be repeating them for Halloween!

Jodi — October 26, 2011 @ 5:27 pm

This the best blush, my circle of friends all use this color, one is Latina, one Italian and I’m a Ginger (Irish) and it looks great on all of us! Best color ever!

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — October 26, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

I own it! It’s quite a cult fave and has been around for awhile and everyone I know who wears it, loves it. Glad you’re in the club.

And glad you DIDN’T write out the name for the reasons you mentioned :)

Cait's Plate — October 26, 2011 @ 5:57 pm

Ironically, I’m actually in the market for a new blush! This is perfect :)

Maria — October 26, 2011 @ 6:22 pm

I have this blush on right now, it’s been my favorite for years!

Alyssa (Everyday Maven) — October 26, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

I love Nars blush too but I love “Sin”. It is very similar to “Orgasm” but has a bit more yellow undertones. my FAV! :)

surlykitchen — October 26, 2011 @ 6:53 pm

i’ve been using that blush for the past 6 years. you must try Too Face eye make up. it’s really the best. great colors and it doesn’t crease. i just love going to sephora to play with the make up

Amanda — October 26, 2011 @ 7:05 pm

This is, by far, my favorite blush. I’ve been using it forever and love that it looks great whether I’m pale or tan.

Have you tried their bronzing powder? I have a duo of blush and bronzer that is fantastic!

Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) — October 26, 2011 @ 8:37 pm

I looove this blush!! And seriously- internet creepers. Oy.

Jessica — October 26, 2011 @ 8:38 pm

Before you even showed the picture I knew what blush it was! Seriously, the best! Although I’m in the broke grad student phase of my life so I can’t afford it but a girl can always pine haha

Katie — October 26, 2011 @ 9:02 pm

I love pink blush. I haven’t work blush in at least 3 months…winter is here and it’s time to add some color to my cheeks!

Lisa Anderson — October 26, 2011 @ 9:44 pm

I use the exact same blush as well – great choice.

heather — October 26, 2011 @ 9:50 pm

im a Deep Throat girl(God, i love nars names), but i used to like Orgasm. i got a little over it when they started giving it away with every gift set they introduced…though to be honest, it does flatter my skin and the skin of most of my friends with lighter complexions, too.

Kim — October 26, 2011 @ 9:50 pm

I need new blush. I am going to try this! Now, what’s the deal with sephoras friends and family sale? Do I need a coupon?

Brynne — October 26, 2011 @ 10:11 pm

The lip gloss version of Orgasm is amazing! The nail polish shade is super pretty too – sheer coral with gold specks!

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy — October 26, 2011 @ 10:21 pm

Right now I only use BareMinerals blush, but I might give this a try the next time I need some new stuff!

Kathy — October 26, 2011 @ 11:07 pm

Love the nail polish that’s the same name!

1. Pingback: One More Beauty Product I Love. | How Sweet It Is