Me again.

S'moretini Shooters I

Here to convince you that you need yet another trendy, insanely-flavored bottle of booze. I do what I can.

I know what you’re thinking. “Does marshmallow vodka really taste that different from that whipped cream vodka you already insisted that I buy? Or how about the cake batter vodka that I went out and bought immediately in order to drink a cake martini for breakfast?”

Well… not technically. Sort of? I don’t know? I don’t have super powered vodka tasting tastebuds or anything. But I bought some anyway for, you know… quality control purposes.

S'moretini Shooters I

You seriously don’t want to see our liquor cabinet. Or maybe you do?

But don’t blame me. Blame my mom. She spied s’mores martinis in the most recent issue of Whirl and was adamant that I make them for the blog. Not joking. At all.

Don’t mind my fingerprints. I’m not classy enough to hold things the correct way.

S'moretini Shooters I

I also like my marshmallows charred. How about you?

S'moretini Shooters I

I roast them ’til they’re flaming. It’s great for impatient people.

The good news is that this world seriously CANNOT come up with another vodka flavor that I will have to run out and immediately purchase. They can’t. There is nothing left. I’m guessing that cheesecake vodka is next, but whatever. I don’t need that.

S'moretini Shooters I

The best part? You can make these ahead of time and set them in the fridge, even toasting the marshmallows before if you don’t mind them room temperature instead of oooey-gooey warm. Right before serving, top each shooter with the skewered marshmallows and you’re good to go.

And for those of you that don’t like alcohol, don’t consume alcohol, or are underage… you can totally make virgin versions of these with chocolate fudge on the bottom, some chocolate milk (maybe even whipped with marshmallow fluff? um yes please.) and the toasted marshmallow skewers.

You. Me. S’mores shooters. This weekend. Let’s do it.

S'moretini Shooters I

S’moretini Shooters

makes 1 (2 ounce) shooter, easily multiplied

1/2 ounce marshmallow vodka (or vanilla, whipped cream or cake flavored vodka)

1/2 ounce Godiva chocolate liqueur

1/4 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur

3/4 ounce cream/half and half

chocolate syrup or hot fudge

graham cracker crumbs

vanilla frosting for glass rimming

mini marshmallows

Dip the rim of you glass in a bit of frosting, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass. Combine vodka, Baileys, Godiva and cream in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass. Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick.

For 8 shooters or 2 martinis, you will need: 4 ounces of marshmallow vodka, 4 ounces of Godiva chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces of Bailey’s and about 6 ounces of milk. Measurements obviously may change depending on your own preferred tastes.

Note: if you don’t have any leftover frosting for glass rimming, I think something sticky like maple syrup or agave will work.

S'moretini Shooters I

I’m about to take up residence in that glass.

266 Responses to “S’moretini Shooters.”

Dana — November 5, 2011 @ 2:35 pm

God bless you and your alcohol creations!

Barb — November 5, 2011 @ 3:48 pm

Cheers to the freakin’ weekend! These are the bomb! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa — November 5, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

hahahah these are so freaking cool!!!!!!!

sarah — November 5, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

Hot damn. I guess I’ll be adding a few bottles to my “holidays only” liquor cabinet. FYI/PSA/BTW, I just pinned the he77 out of these. Thank you, sweet Sweet, for this fantastic idea!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust — November 5, 2011 @ 6:40 pm

A charred marshmallow is a good marshmallow. This is yet another drink I need to add to my repertoire of How Sweet drinks. :)

Margaret — November 5, 2011 @ 8:29 pm

Make these tonight. All the flavor without a campfire mess. Awesome recipe!

Margaret — November 5, 2011 @ 8:30 pm

Make these tonight. All the flavor without the campfire mess. Awesome recipe!

Beth B — November 5, 2011 @ 9:01 pm

I’m so glad I found your blog!!!

Lauren — November 5, 2011 @ 9:27 pm

Speaking of awesome vodka flavors, I’ve heard that there’s a bacon flavored vodka that sounds super weird yet makes me want to try it immediately. And knowing how much you love bacon, I think you’d feel the same.

Ann — November 6, 2011 @ 12:52 am

Oh, I am IN LOVE! My sisters are going to be here this winter…and guess what we’re having?!

Cthulhu Cakepops — November 6, 2011 @ 4:55 am

I looked everywhere for your recipe! I saw it in a random dessert pics and was like “WANT!”. I immediately searched for the original recipe because others just weren’t good enough. I shall now gloat to my friend the bartender. :D

Melanie @ Melanie Cooks — November 6, 2011 @ 5:59 pm

What gorgeous drink! I love the charred marshmallows!

FrankieandNicole — November 6, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

I want to see your liqueor cabinet! x

Lara — November 6, 2011 @ 7:18 pm

Oh Lordy. These look HEAVENLY!

melissa @ the delicate place — November 6, 2011 @ 7:33 pm

um…you totally should have won the foodbuzz award, just sayin’ ^_^ keep doing what you’re doing the blog is amazing!

Dana B — November 6, 2011 @ 8:46 pm

wow. my birthday’s coming up; I know what I’m asking for :) marshmallow vodka?! I have never been into flavored vodkas, but I love s’mores and two of my favorite drinks have chocolate and vodka. I do like my marshmallows classically roasted tho, golden brown all around and gooey on the inside, definitely not charred :) mmmm. This is making me want my birthday now :)

Jennifer — November 6, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

marshmallow fluff also works great for sticking sprinkles, cookie crumbs, etc. to the rim of fun drinks :) can’t wait to try these..girls weekend coming up 18th..perfect!

ThursdayGirl — November 6, 2011 @ 10:16 pm
    Nutmeg Nanny — November 6, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

This is beyond amazing! I recently went to the NYC Food and Wine Fest and the amount of flavored vodkas they have is insane!

Jen Kim — November 7, 2011 @ 12:11 am

I never knew that there was a Marshmallow flavored Vodka! Definitely have to buy it and make these~ Love that there’s a kiddie version too~ =P

kyleen — November 7, 2011 @ 12:35 am

If I was of legal age, I’d run to the nearest LCBO and buy a load of alcohol and make that drink. It looks so yummy!

Karen — November 7, 2011 @ 12:52 am

Oh man…. these I am going to try. Soon.

btw…. I bookmark recipes on my computer for future reference. Just checked my “cocktails” folder.

All but one recipe in there is from you. LOL

Diane {Created by Diane} — November 7, 2011 @ 2:21 am

looks wonderful! what an interesting flavor vodka, it’s going on my shopping list now.

Amy @ A Little Nosh — November 7, 2011 @ 6:52 am

Talk about not classy…we roast marshmallows on our gas stove.

Shrazzi — November 7, 2011 @ 12:22 pm

That is the best looking drink I’ve seen in a long time! Thanks for sharing.

Ali — November 7, 2011 @ 12:42 pm

Did you get inspired by the martini they have at Walnut Grill in Shadyside? I was there this weekend and looked at the menu and starting raving about your version and how it’s better with the roasted marshmallows. Also, Pinnacle vodka rocks my world, the whipped cream flavor is amazing. A friend of mine makes a drink with it that tastes like a creamsicle (fresh OJ, triple sec & club soda??)…I think that should be your next cocktail conquest!

• Jessica — November 7th, 2011 @ 12:49 pm

Ooooh no, I didn’t know they have one! But now I gotta go there. Thanks for mentioning mine though… heh! I don’t think the one that was pictured in Whirl was from Walnut Grill but I’m gonna check.

Christine — November 7, 2011 @ 3:35 pm

Wow those look so good, I am for sure making these! I LOVE these little glasses, can I ask where you found them.

• Jessica — November 7th, 2011 @ 4:11 pm

They are a family friend’s – they are Lenox but she got them as a gift for her wedding… over 30 years ago!

suzanne miller — November 7, 2011 @ 5:17 pm

where may I purchase those beautiful shot glasses?

Laura @ GotChocolate — November 8, 2011 @ 12:41 am

Oh wow!!! Bailey’s! GODiva! I’m SO there! THANKS!!!

Becki's Whole Life — November 8, 2011 @ 7:51 am

So cute…I love the graham cracker rims. Definitely like the marshmallows nicely browned and still warm. So do you shoot this and then eat the marshamallow – how fun!

Amy — November 8, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

Someone may have said this already, so please forgive me if this is a repeat: try the marshmallow vodka in hot chocolate! Absolutely heavenly. My new favorite tailgating treat. :)

Heather M — November 8, 2011 @ 5:40 pm

List of vodka flavors. Figured you can use it as a check off list. :)

diane stanley — November 8, 2011 @ 6:02 pm

where did you find these perfect shot glasses with a handle?

• Jessica — November 8th, 2011 @ 6:12 pm

They are Lenox… but they are a family friend’s – she got them for her wedding 30+ years ago!

Mackenzie@The Caramel Cookie — November 8, 2011 @ 8:21 pm

I MUST find that vodka!

Heather of Kitchen Concoctions — November 9, 2011 @ 3:00 am

I saw this vodka just the other day and could NOT stop thinking about creating a S’mores drink! Haha great minds think alike. Did you know that there is a cotton candy vodka and a root beer vodka. You could mix equal parts root beer vodka and whipped cream vodka and have a wonderful (or dangerous, depending how you look at it) drink!

Kelly — November 9, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

These sound AWESOME!!!!

shelly (cookies and cups) — November 10, 2011 @ 8:32 am

love these!! i just bought cotton candy vodka, because, yeah…I need that

Nic — November 10, 2011 @ 9:24 am
    Stephanie Lindley — November 11, 2011 @ 1:36 pm

I just stumbled upon you from Katie Brown’s blog, and o my gosh. Cake batter pancakes and smore’s shooters. I am in love. I may never leave you blog. Seriously. Wow.

Semi-Slacker Mom — November 11, 2011 @ 9:14 pm

You had me at S’moretini!!! YUM! Girls Night!

Shelbi — November 22, 2011 @ 10:36 pm

This is brilliant. you’re an alcohol guru.

Half Baked Potatoes — November 23, 2011 @ 7:07 am

It almost looks too nice to drink! Almost! I might have to make these for xmas but iv no idea where to get that vodka. I’m in Ireland and can’t find any infor on it. I might substitute with something

Click my name for a funny site

Audrey — November 30, 2011 @ 3:52 pm

I just bought toasted marshmallow vodka!!! So this recipe is a godsend. Instead of vanilla frosting how about marshmallow cream?!?!?!

Sava — November 30, 2011 @ 5:38 pm

That looks sooooo good, and I will try it as soon as I get home!!!! Cheers mate :) Thanks…

Melanie — December 1, 2011 @ 9:55 pm

I’ve been trying to come up with ideas on what to make for the holidays whenever my boyfriend comes home, and after stumbling upon this I am just super excited! Thank you for sharing this, this is just awesome and looks really yummy :)

Wendy — December 2, 2011 @ 1:04 am

FYI….this fluffed marshmallow heaven is also good over ice with cranberry juice. And if you add about 1/2 or 1/4 oz of the marshmallow goodness with a shot of Bacardi Torched Cherry and mix with pineapple juice, it is pure awesome-ness. The bartender at the comedy club where my husband was performing last weekend got a little creative and we came up with some fun drinks. Thought you might like to know we used one of your faves…

hhh — December 7, 2011 @ 5:19 pm

That looks and sounds totally GROSS.

Amy — December 9, 2011 @ 11:29 pm

We made these for our cookies and cocktails party this weekend and they were SO delicious! We rimmed the glasses with marshmallow fluff then the graham cracker crumbs and we used the homemade chocolate syrup from here YUMMY!

amy — December 10, 2011 @ 2:32 am

God bless America for the smore and God bless you for mixing them with alcohol :) thank you, they are delicious.

cherylK — December 14, 2011 @ 12:04 am

Oh my goodness! I can hardly wait to try these!! Everything about this post is absolutely gorgeous.