I’m not exactly sure just how to get my point across.

Thai Chicken Pizza I howsweeteats.com

But this pizza is GOOD.

Thai Chicken Pizza I howsweeteats.com

Like, reallyreallyreally GOOD.

Thai Chicken Pizza I howsweeteats.com

It’s a fabulous change of pace from the heavy and sweet-’til-your-teeth-hurt treats that run amuck this time of year. It’s super fresh, light and quick + easy to throw together. Use some pre-made pizza dough and it will be even EASIER! Score.

Thai Chicken Pizza I howsweeteats.com

And while you’re at it, can you make me another?

Thai Chicken Pizza I howsweeteats.com

Recipe is on Tasty Kitchen. Get it!

62 Responses to “Thai Chicken Pizza.”

sreebindu — December 10, 2011 @ 7:09 am

am at work , this very moment and this pizza is driving me nuts..mmm..yummm..wish i could have a bite from my comp :p

Piper@GotItCookIt — December 10, 2011 @ 7:48 am

I made Thai Chicken Nachos one day, and they were the best things ever. Great idea for a pizza!

Erica — December 10, 2011 @ 8:23 am

I baked a lot yesterday. I think my tummy still hurts from consuming chocolate chunks and “testing”. I have a cookie exchange today and I don’t want to see another cookie haha. This…on the other hand…sounds fantastic just about now :)

Lori @ Studio Waterstone — December 10, 2011 @ 8:24 am

This looks fantastic! One of our staples is a BBQ chicken pizza – until then I couldn’t imagine chicken on a pizza. Thai Chicken pizza may just be one of our new favorites. Thanks for the recipe.

Anita — December 10, 2011 @ 9:06 am

Schlotzkys had one, the perfect blend of salty, sweet and hot. With peanuts! This looks awesome, I must try it!

amanda @ fake ginger — December 10, 2011 @ 9:18 am

I want that for breakfast! Going to check out the recipe!

Stacy — December 10, 2011 @ 9:34 am

I could eat mexican everyday of my life but my fiance feels that way about thai… we may have to make this for dinner tonight, it looks so good!!

Meadowlark — December 10, 2011 @ 10:22 am

ours is thai peanut sauce, chicken and cilantro. Now I’m hungry.

HeatherChristo — December 10, 2011 @ 10:35 am

that is really pretty Jessica! I may have to sneak this in the dinner rotation.

Miranda @ Living One Bite at a Time — December 10, 2011 @ 10:36 am

I LOVE pad thai too! This pizza looks amazing. Interesting idea of using Asian flavors on a pizza – never really thought of that before.

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga — December 10, 2011 @ 10:37 am

The huge basil leaves in the last shot with the vibrant green against the red….beautiful!!

And that TJ’s sauce is sooo good. Garlicky but oh so tasty!

Chrissy — December 10, 2011 @ 10:42 am

Ooooo, I am going to try this. I made Red Pepper Goat Cheese pizza last night. Garlic oil, spinach, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and goat cheese. To. Die. For.

Katrina — December 10, 2011 @ 11:10 am

Cool! This sounds super yummy.

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — December 10, 2011 @ 11:12 am

I just like how pretty it is :) Hmmm, pizza may be on the menu tonight since I went to TJ’s last night and bought 6 pizza doughs. Seriously, 6. Gotta make those trips worth it!

Sommer J — December 10, 2011 @ 11:56 am

ommfg!!!! love this can not wait to try it!

Jennifer@Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 10, 2011 @ 12:09 pm

Oh yum! I want a slice, now! Can I make it for breakfast?

Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) — December 10, 2011 @ 12:39 pm

YUM. Makes me think of the Thai Chicken pizza at CPK, only way better because it’s homemade.

Foodiewife — December 10, 2011 @ 1:08 pm

You are my pizza Guru. I like pizzas that aren’t the typical red sauce and cheese variety. I’m still raving about your Autumn Apple Pizza, which was divine. I love Thai food, and so this pizza is pure genius. Why didn’t I think of using Chili Sauce, myself? See why you’re my guru? I’m just mourning the death of my garden basil– buying it kills me. But, I really want this pizza. Thanks, my invisible friend.

Kelly — December 10, 2011 @ 1:22 pm

WOW! That looks awesome Jessica! I will take one…what’s the delivery fee?

Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes — December 10, 2011 @ 1:24 pm

Oooooh I’m obsessed with Thai anything! YUM – you’re my hero

Carina — December 10, 2011 @ 2:33 pm

Now this looks so good I will try this straight monday eve! Very nice!

Erika - The Teenage Taste — December 10, 2011 @ 4:22 pm

Holy yum…

Chels R. — December 10, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

Oh YUMMY! I want now!

Kristen @ Change of Pace — December 10, 2011 @ 6:21 pm

I’ve. Got. To. Do. This. NOW.

Tricia — December 10, 2011 @ 6:33 pm

Score is right. I’m slam dunking one of those into my menu plan right away. Yum.

Nikki @Pennies on a Platter — December 10, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

Point taken! :)

Heather (Heather's Dish) — December 10, 2011 @ 7:52 pm

yeah…the other day when i tweeted about coming out to your house and eating this pizza and watching movies?

yeah…i was serious :)

Mary Cottingham — December 10, 2011 @ 8:09 pm

My husband made this for dinner tonight. Loooooved it! He’s a fantastic pizza maker, usually makes Thai chicken from the California Pizza Kitchen book. This was better! Lighter and fresher tasting! Thanks!!

Christin — December 10, 2011 @ 8:28 pm

The chili sauce looks amazing!

Ashley@BakerbyNature — December 10, 2011 @ 10:02 pm

Seriously, this is my new single girl dinner… mainly because I don’t want to be bothered with sharing. As always, stomach is going bonkers now!

Sandy a la Mode — December 10, 2011 @ 10:17 pm

oh my, i want this now!! and great pics!!

Words Of Deliciousness — December 11, 2011 @ 12:30 am

Wow, what an amazing looking pizza. Sounds yummy!

Clare @ SweetnSimple — December 11, 2011 @ 6:32 am

Oh yum! Sounds beautiful :) Never would have thought to do a Thai Pizza.. love the idea!

Bev Weidner — December 11, 2011 @ 10:58 am

Um, YES. Just looking at this massages my soul innards.

Happily ever After — December 11, 2011 @ 12:28 pm

Oh this just looks so Yummy. This is a must- make as we say in our home.Thank you!

Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather — December 11, 2011 @ 12:32 pm

That big basil on top is sooo pretty! I could just eat it up :)

vanillasugarblog — December 11, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

ohhh girl I am SO making this.
    wowza!

Jamie — December 12, 2011 @ 2:09 am

This looks delicious! I love all of your recipes. I just started a blog of my own (http://libraryoflagniappe.blogspot.com/) and listed your blog as one of my Favorite Blogs in my Blog List!

Maria — December 12, 2011 @ 2:11 am

I’ve yet to try a pizza without tomato sauce..this one looks like it!

Erin — December 12, 2011 @ 1:03 pm

I love seeing different varieties for pizza toppings. This one is great!

Kelsey — December 12, 2011 @ 5:04 pm

Looks delish! Totes trying this!

amy — December 12, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

this looks amazing!! i love thai anything…and anything with a ton of cilantro…will def have to try!

Neely @ The Ruffled Apron — December 12, 2011 @ 9:48 pm

Homemade pizza is one of my favorite dinners! Always looking for new topping ideas, thanks!

cassie — December 12, 2011 @ 11:06 pm

i just discovered your blog and i am positive this is by far my favorite blog :-) i have looked at recipes after recipe… and this pizza is on the menu for my family and I this saturday.. can’t wait to try it..

Kelly — December 13, 2011 @ 1:03 am

Yum. This reminds me, vaguely, of the thai tortilla spring rolls at CPK which I love, love, love. They have the recipe in one of their cookbooks and I made it ages ago and now you have me craving them…again.

Kelly — December 13, 2011 @ 4:57 pm

I made this two nights ago and its beyond amazing. After scowling at the sweet chili sauce and peanuts the bf took one bite and proclaimed best.pizza.ever. i agree.

Rachel @myurbanoven.com — December 13, 2011 @ 6:17 pm

I want this now! This looks amazing! I will be making this sometime next week. Maybe throw on some noodles…. wouldn’t that be scandalous?!

Jamey MacLeod — December 16, 2011 @ 2:06 am

I made this tonight. It was wonderful and my family loved it!! all of them!!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — December 18, 2011 @ 10:40 am

This looks amazing! Just printed the recipe, and am making this for dinner tonight!

Thank you!

Liren — December 18, 2011 @ 12:18 pm

Oh, I saw this on Tastespotting and had to rush over right away! Goodness, I love this, and this pizza used to be my fave at California Pizza Kitchen – so glad you have a wonderful recipe, thank you :)

1. Pingback: Just Breathe - Recipe: Thai Chicken Pizza | Cooking for My Kids