Cookie Cravings GIVEAWAY!
Ooooh I have something fun fun fun for you today.
Especially if you like cookies. Do you like cookies? You better.
More importantly, if you don’t like cookies, whaaaaat are you doing here? How are we friends?
I wish I could shove a cookie in your mouth via computer screen.
She should be my neighbor.
Cookie Cravings is an e-cookbook packed with a MONTH of cookie recipes. A month people. A MONTH! Lots of fabulous photos too, put together by the fabulous Heidi of FoodieCrush. It will literally make you drool.
Annnnd on top of that, Cookie Cravings includes Cookie Days – a cookbook featuring a week worth of cookie recipes from some great bloggers including Picky Palate, Kevin and Amanda, Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, Recipe Girl, Eat Live Run, and Brown Eyed Baker. Oooh oooh and me. Those are my blueberry cookies are the cover of the book. Exciting stuff.
Maria and Josh are graciously giving away Cookie Cravings to a lucky How Sweet It Is reader. In additional to Cookie Cravings and Cookie days, the winner will receive:
- Printable gifting labels for a year of special occasions from ChicSprinkles.com
- Printable Kitchen Conversion Chart
- Printable What’s in Maria’s Pantry: Baking Cookies
- Printable Cookie Recipe Cards for your own cookie recipes
- Printable Chocolate Toffee Almond Cookie Recipe Card from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Printable Keep Calm and Bake On Graphic
- Computer Screen Saver Wallpapers
- VIDEO: Maria’s Step-by-Step Cookie Baking Tutorial
To enter, just leave a comment – any comment! – below. Winner will be announced Thursday.
If you’d like to purchase Cookie Cravings, you can do so here.