I spent most of last week in Florida, finishing it off with the Orlando food blog forum conference at Disney World… which was ahhhmazing.

Now I’m home and whiney. Be glad you’re not here!

All photos courtesy of my iPhone. Oh! I also did something that included dumping an entire bag of pretzel crumbs directly on top of my DSLR mid-flight, and let’s just say there is pretzel dust in every crevice of my life.

these cost as much as a pair of shoes.

hello little creeper.

why isn’t this my back yard?

the eats at food blog forum were out.of.control.

this chocolate thing burst in your mouth and was drenched in cognac.

i love glitter.

refresh.

what life should always be.

sugah sugah.

i bit off mickey’s ear. it wasn’t that great.

Now someone tell me how to get back in the groove. I need my groove back. Like Stella!

100 Responses to “The Last 5 Days in Pictures.”

Patti G — March 19, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

just thinking……maybe I’ll become a food blogger!

Sara McGee — March 19, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

Awesome pictures! Do you have any apps you use/tips for iPhone pictures?

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:33 pm

Thanks! I have over 20 photo apps but the ones I use the most: camera+, snapseed, idarkroom, finger focus, colorsplash, picframe.

Cait's Plate — March 19, 2012 @ 4:37 pm

Oh MAN! I want to be there!!!!

Katie — March 19, 2012 @ 4:38 pm

Ohhh my heavens. Here’s how you get your groove back…come babysit for me for say…a week. Then I’ll go do what you just did.

…oh wait. That’s how I’m going to get my groove back. I’ve got nothing for you. Good luck!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — March 19, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

How fun!! I love Disney World. :) Every time I go, I have to get an ice cream sundae from the ice cream shop on Main Street and watch the night parade. Good memories!

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:32 pm

It was CLOSED. I wanted to cry.

• Kristen @ notsodomesticated — March 20th, 2012 @ 10:15 am

No way! I would have demanded vouchers, so that you could go back when it opened back up!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — March 19, 2012 @ 4:51 pm

Looks like just a horrible, awful, miserable trip. KIDDING

Looks like a total BLAST and I have thought about going to this the past couple years and now I am kicking myself I didn’t.

The water shot and the cupcakes and the macarons, oh my. And Ive seen pics on some other blogs of everyone who went. It looked AWESOME!

Bethany — March 19, 2012 @ 4:59 pm

I swear every bit of my news feed on facebook is taken up by people in Disneyworld. What. The. Deuce. And exactly my thoughts as I looked at the pic of macaroons. “How much did she pay for those??”

CulinarilyCourtney — March 19, 2012 @ 5:00 pm

Oh, dear. I don’t know which photo is better: that inviting blue ocean, or that delicious look plate of eggs benedict!!

Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl — March 19, 2012 @ 5:09 pm

After looking at all your pictures I am starving! Everything looks so good! I hope you can get rid of all the pretzel dust. That sounds horrible!

IDK My BFF Jes — March 19, 2012 @ 5:10 pm

Oh.My.Gah.Girl! I want to jump through the screen and try all of those sweet eats! I can’t wait for the opporunity to go to Disney World so I can try some of those treats! After getting a visual sugar rush, I am def busing out some brownies tonight!

Katrina — March 19, 2012 @ 5:17 pm

Where did you purchase the French Macaroons?? I’ve been trying to perfect the art of making them, but have never actually TRIED a real one… they are, however, crazy fun to make.

And where is this magical self-serve ice cream place? I go to Disneyworld yearly and have missed both these gems. Hence why yearly trips are necessary, there’s so much to eat… er, discover.

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:31 pm

The macarons and the froyo were actually from St. Pete! I was there with my brother before we went to Orlando.

Mal @ The Chic Geek — March 19, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

Oh my, this all looks so fabulous!

Jessica — March 19, 2012 @ 5:21 pm

Looks like you had quite an amazing time. And coming home from a fantastic trip like that is an automatic free pass to be extreme whiny pants for at least 72 hours. You can’t fight #jesslaw.

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — March 19, 2012 @ 5:22 pm

You’re killing me… I really wish I had been able to go this year. I’ll just keep telling myself – next year! :) Enjoy pizza and margaritas while watching some good ole American trashy tv… that’ll get you back in the groove ha

Lindsey — March 19, 2012 @ 6:02 pm

All the food pictures look so yummy! How yummy everything must have been!

Olivia — March 19, 2012 @ 6:08 pm

OMG I am drooling. Lucky.

Kelli H (Made in Sonoma) — March 19, 2012 @ 6:10 pm

All of those pictures look SO fun. I wish I were there right now.

Caroline @ chocolate & carrots — March 19, 2012 @ 6:31 pm

Wow…what amazing trip! You have no idea how jealous I am that you got to go! Oh the joys of pregnancy. ;-) I’ve been having crazy dreams about wanting to go to Disney so bad I’d give up chocolate….forever! Sheesh. Anyway. It looks like you had an incredible time…and talk about incredible food!!!! Yum! P.S. I love that that macaron matches your nail polish. ;-) Now, go bake some cookies to get back in the groove! ;-)

lynn @ the actor's diet — March 19, 2012 @ 7:57 pm

oooh – i’m going to disneyworld in april – what would you say is a must-eat dessert?

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:30 pm

Even though these pictures say otherwise, we didn’t eat a ton of dessert actually in Disney – but the Dole Whip is really good!

• Nicole H. — March 20th, 2012 @ 6:43 am

Agreed!! You have to try a Dole Whip! I think you can only get them in Magic Kingdom.

• Andrea — March 20th, 2012 @ 7:21 am

I will actually be on a plane to Disney in two days. I am SO trying a Dole Whip!!!!

Luv What You Do — March 19, 2012 @ 8:31 pm

Your pictures are specatcular. I love all of the colorful shots of the castle. I work with kids that want to grow up and live in Cinderella’s castle one day : ) After a weekend like that I have NO IDEA how to find your groove. I spent LAST weekend in Las Vegas and I’m still looking for it! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy — March 19, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

I’m jealous…but that looks like so much fun! My fiance’s sisters and parents are going to Disney World for their Spring Break, but we are not. We have to be grown-ups and go to work and stuff :).

Katie — March 19, 2012 @ 9:14 pm

I am so jealous…I am obsessed with Disney World! I even went on my honeymoon! Looks like some spectacular food, too!

brandi — March 19, 2012 @ 9:21 pm

so so happy we got to chat, even if just for a few minutes. can’t wait to see you in june!

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

Me too!! You are the best!

Shaina — March 19, 2012 @ 9:22 pm

That chocolate bubble in cognac? Where can I get one of those?

Looks like you had a fantastic time!

Living The Sweet Life — March 19, 2012 @ 9:26 pm

I commend you for not running away, and attempting to live in Disney forever – – I would have. I’m tempted to do so, just from your pictures :$

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — March 19, 2012 @ 9:34 pm

I love it! Looks like it was a great time filled with lots of good eats! Definitely not missing it next year!

JulieD — March 19, 2012 @ 9:34 pm

Macarons! Miss everyone already! :) See you in a couple of months…sugar rush here we come!

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

I can’t wait! Love you.

Yammie @ Yammie's Noshery — March 19, 2012 @ 9:37 pm

Did you make it to the Epcot center?? That’s my FAVORITE.

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:29 pm

Yes! It was my favorite too. That’s where our conference was but I also spent time there exploring.

Stephanie — March 19, 2012 @ 9:46 pm

omg i am so totally jealous. i was jealous when i saw your tweets. and now. no words. i wish weddings weren’t so expensive. i’d pack a bag and head to disney world right now.

i tried to convince my man that we should go to disney for our honeymoon. that didn’t work though. i settled for Hawaii.. haha.

Kristen — March 19, 2012 @ 9:47 pm

I love that the iPhone can take such amazing photos, don’t you?
    I love all of these… every single one! Glad you had a great time :)

Naomi(onefitfoodie) — March 19, 2012 @ 10:12 pm

OBSESSED with those pictures! Okay I was just watching “my fair wedding” last night and those cookies were on it!! David Tutera chose them for the bride ot have them at her wedding!

Ashley @ Wishes and Dishes — March 19, 2012 @ 10:19 pm

LOVE Disney! So jealous! “Wishes” is my favorite show…

Cate — March 19, 2012 @ 10:21 pm

I loooove Disney and all the food! :). The food at the conference looks uh-may-zing!
    Did you stay at Saratoga Springs? It looks like it in the beer photo!

• Jessica — March 19th, 2012 @ 10:28 pm

For the conference we stayed at the Polynesian, but that photo was taken at the Grand Floridian on Sunday afternoon!

Sally @ sally's baking addiction — March 19, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

Jessica, those macarons look TO DIE FOR! love the disney castle pictures too :)

jackie — March 19, 2012 @ 10:37 pm

Awesome post- I love looking at pictures of food from vacations. It’s just a weird obsession of mine ;)

Diana @ frontyardfoodie — March 19, 2012 @ 10:43 pm

There’s no getting your groove back until you forget the amazingness of Disney World.

Now I want to go back.

Barbara | Creative Culinary — March 19, 2012 @ 10:49 pm

I gained 10 pounds just looking at your photos. Really…that was no fair but sure looked like YOU had fun!

Aggie — March 19, 2012 @ 11:03 pm

this post made me happy and sad. happy b/c your photos are GORGEOUS and sad b/c I didn’t spend hardly any time with you. I’m seriously SO bummed girl!!

I missed out on those cognac thingies. I ate too much other stuff, lol.

What beach is that?? Please come back and visit! I’ll take you to beach every day, I promise!!!

Kiersten — March 19, 2012 @ 11:28 pm

love the pics, i worked in the magic kingdom in college for a semester.

what color nail polish do you have on in the one shot? loveeeee it!

honeywhatscooking — March 20, 2012 @ 12:24 am

omg, I LOVE DISNEY! i went last Feb and I was so in awe. My favorite was Epcot, how about yours? I wish I knew you were going, I would have suggested eating at the Mexican and French pavilions… hope you enjoyed the food at Epcot… it had better food compared to the other theme parks!

Villy @ For the love of Feeding — March 20, 2012 @ 4:13 am

Amazing nail polish matching the macaron? Check! (Yes, I noticed that..) :D

megan @ whatmegansmaking — March 20, 2012 @ 6:26 am

Love it!! You are making me wish I had an iPhone more than ever. Great pictures, and great getting to hang out a little! :)

Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite — March 20, 2012 @ 6:37 am

Ok So I cannot believe I did not meet you after all that :( No wifi meant I could not keep tabs on anyone on the Fri or Sat – BOO. Love your pics and all mine are from my iPhone too. So liberating sometimes!!

Ronda — March 20, 2012 @ 7:32 am

I want to be at the beach right now. Thanks for making me jealous, I love that your nail polish matched the macaroon.

Rachel @ Not Rachael Ray — March 20, 2012 @ 7:57 am

OH my goodness, I was so jealous looking at everyone’s tweets and photos on Twitter and now I’m SO SUPER jealous! How fun! I need to get my rear to the next food blogging conference, and judging from these pictures, I better start dieting now!

Cindy Coniglio — March 20, 2012 @ 8:18 am

All of those desserts look so delicious. Im drooling.

Krissys Creations — March 20, 2012 @ 8:46 am

Loving all your pictures! Especially the ones from Disney :). I had that same Mickey Ice Cream Sandwhich, and ate the ear first! Haha

enzo — March 20, 2012 @ 9:00 am

love it… amazing pics!

Paige Colson — March 20, 2012 @ 9:20 am

Just wondering if you could give me a checklist on how to become a foodblogger….thanks! :)

Kelsey — March 20, 2012 @ 9:28 am

looks like an amazing time!! So happy you got to go!

1. Pingback: Tuesday Things. | How Sweet It Is

2. Pingback: food blog forum orlando 2012

3. Pingback: My Favorite iPhone Photo Apps | How Sweet It Is

4. Pingback: the little kitchen » Food Blog Forum Orlando 2012 at Walt Disney World

5. Pingback: Foodblogforum recap « Zaika Zabardast

6. Pingback: Thai Chicken Enchiladas | How Sweet It Is

7. Pingback: Food Blog Forum Disney World | Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker

8. Pingback: Food Blog Forum Orlando/Walt Disney World 2012 | Aggie's Kitchen