1. Cannot get enough fresh fruit right now. I’m eating like two or three parfaits a day. I’m eating entire cantaloupes every single day. UGH SO GOOD. True story.
2. In sad news, I feel like I’ve sort of outgrown MTV. I remember the days when I lived for weeknights (hello, laguna, the hills and newlyweds) and seriously wondered how on Earth actual adults didn’t watch these shows. Was I an adult at the time? Probably. I literally feared that I would grow up and not have time for the wonderfulness of trash TV. Now… I don’t even know what’s hip.
3. But in good news, I have not outgrown the fabulousness known as LFO, which has been my pandora station of choice. Uh really – the first time I had it on, it played LFO, then Spice Girls, then Backstreet Boys. SOLD.
4. In a few days I’m going to show you something with bacon and bourbon that is totally not these beans at all. You are going to hate my guts.
5. Someone posted this amazing photo on the How Sweet facebook page and it basically just, ugh… sums up MY ENTIRE LIFE.
6. Over the weekend I saw a bumper sticker that read “guns don’t kill people, people with mustaches kill people.” This reminded me of the time my husband grew a mustache to win a bet or something and I wouldn’t talk to him for a month. Remember this? Remember what a creeper he looked like? No, I’m not linking it because it’s DISGUSTING. Remember how I refused to cook him dinner until he shaved? I win.
7. Losing my freaking mind over these cupcakes. No, seriously.
8. You know you’re a food blogger when… you overflow a glass purposely after it overflowed on it’s own. Again. Twice in one week people. My life is sad.
9. Pretty annoyed that my phone continuously auto-corrects ”funner” to “dinner.” Um no, it would not be so much “dinner” if you were here. Get it right phone.
10. Guess what? I’m drinking iced coffee a lot. It’s official. I feel old. It has a TON of sugar in it. I don’t have kids, I love my job, I get enough sleep and am an early riser. This isn’t fair. No MTV plus being a coffee drinker. I don’t like.
11. Oh! I’m back in California! I’m losing my mind. Help me. It’s so so so beautiful, but I’m a major homebody. At this point I don’t think I’m going to travel until 2037. Lock me up and throw away the key.