Why yes… I do stand on chairs frequently.

52 Responses to “iPhone Life Lately.”

Dannii @ Hungry Healthy Happy — August 26, 2012 @ 7:25 pm

Looks like a pretty awesome life!

Kristina — August 26, 2012 @ 7:30 pm

look at it all – deliciousness, cuteness, OOOH A PUPPY! <3

Jessica L. — August 26, 2012 @ 7:32 pm

I love basically EVERYTHING about this post. Way to live up summer, girl!

Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath — August 26, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

I don’t have an iphone, but I just got my first “smart” phone, and I am OBSESSED with taking photos on my phone. The quality is actually not too shabby.
    Love all of your pics!

Carly @ Snack Therapy — August 26, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

I need your life. Chocolate chips, french fries, pizza, and the face baby? Sign me up.

Marci Johnson — August 26, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

You inspire me to take better pictures on my iphone!! And I think I need to keep a chair handy more when I take photos. :)

JulieD — August 26, 2012 @ 7:37 pm

Nice!!! I need to go to five guys now. :)

Dana — August 26, 2012 @ 7:37 pm

Ahhhhhh! Facebaby!!!!! I heart him!

DessertForTwo — August 26, 2012 @ 7:40 pm

Facebaby!! He commented on one of my Instagram photos today and I died. DIED.

Diane, A Broad — August 26, 2012 @ 7:42 pm

That is either a teeny-tiny hand or a HUGE bag of fries. Hope it’s the latter.

PS: when I was a teenager, I would stand by the stove and go through an entire bag of marshmallows, toasting them one-by-one on the stovetop. And ruin all my mother’s nice chopsticks.

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel — August 26, 2012 @ 7:43 pm

Haha I love the end note :) same here! No wonder you take such awesome aerial shots. Um, I love all that food. And Face Baby.

Samantha Kay — August 26, 2012 @ 7:48 pm

Wow! Is that Five Guys, Burgers, and Fries? I spy Jimmy Johns too. Both places I go to the most when I’m too lazy to cook lol. Gosh, the kid/animal photos are adorable and the food photos are making me hungry. Time to go make dinner, then end the day cuddling with my two cats on the couch. I’m new here, but I love this blog so much!

Andrea@Vegvacious — August 26, 2012 @ 7:54 pm

That little guy is too cute for words!!! Wanna share your life?! You’ve had an awesome summer by the looks of it :)

Maria — August 26, 2012 @ 8:00 pm

Just re-discovered Five Guys (hadn’t had it since college 6 years ago) last weekend and oh my goodness. Watch out In and Out.

Kristin — August 26, 2012 @ 8:10 pm

Your pictures make me so hungry! Especially those of the fries.

Amanda N — August 26, 2012 @ 8:18 pm

I so thought during a few photos….she must have stood on a chair for this one haha. Also love that you are roasting a marshmallow on your stove top. Totally another reason to convince the husband we need to switch to gas once our current electric stove dies.

Averie @ Averie Cooks — August 26, 2012 @ 8:23 pm

Cute kiddos, choc chip cookies and piles of whipped cream and strawberries look pretty darn great :)

Shelly — August 26, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

Five Guy Burger & Fries, Facebaby, S’More- living life well. Love it!

Holiday Baker Man — August 26, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

I love it when summer comes together like that.

Mallory — August 26, 2012 @ 8:48 pm

I am glad to see that I am not the only one standing on chairs! It happens so often that I have found myself alternating legs when I climb onto chairs and then calling said activity ‘exercise’. Ha! I love the pics and that little guy makes me giggle…too freaking cute!

Taylor — August 26, 2012 @ 8:54 pm

You have a freaking delicious life. Incredibly jealous.

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — August 26, 2012 @ 9:18 pm

Love 5 Guys!! We just ate there for lunch today. Their burgers and fries are so stinking amazing.

Vanessa — August 26, 2012 @ 10:01 pm

oh my goodness I miss Jimmy Johns so much! Incredibly jealous ;P

Brittany — August 26, 2012 @ 10:10 pm

Looks like a lovely life. I want a s’more now!

Amanda @ The Dormestic Goddess — August 26, 2012 @ 10:12 pm

Constantly standing on chairs! The life of a 5-foot, 3-inch (would be) food blogger. My family thinks I’m bonkers. The second shot might be my favorite!

kim@hungryhealthygirl — August 26, 2012 @ 10:38 pm

All your eats look so darn good! Love the shot with the chocolate chips. I had pancakes, make that pumpkin pancakes, this morning too!

Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker — August 26, 2012 @ 11:35 pm

#1 – Your doggie pic makes me want to get a little golden puppy so Einstein has a baby brother ;-)
    #2 – Now I’m craving Five Guys.
    #3 – And more pizza.
    #4 – And DeLallo’s cookies.
    #5 – And s’mores.

The end.

Jackie @ Daydreamer — August 26, 2012 @ 11:51 pm

You have so much delicious food in your life! And the most adorable puppy ever. :)

MichelleWalker — August 27, 2012 @ 12:52 am

love these pancakes! Am following you and have done the shrimp with goat cheese and roasted tomatoes to all my friends and family. BIG sucsess! Try melted goat cheese with blueberries and maple syrup. OMG!!

MichelleWalker — August 27, 2012 @ 12:57 am

Excuse me, melted brie with blueberries and maple syrup. Everyone’s on a maple syrup thing now. Also try a poached egg on a filet grilled and rubbed with a goat cheese and honey mixture, then topped with a perfect organic poached egg and a basil chiffionade. To die for!!!.

MichelleWalker — August 27, 2012 @ 1:07 am

I also need an adorable Golden Retreiver puppy. Have loved and lost three. saw one today.A 21/2 year old
    named Max that we almost dog-napped!
    He looked just like my last Golden Spike, who left us in Nov. 2011. I miss that dog every day of my life. We’ve had three Goldens, a rescue Rottie, a rescue lab and a rescue Lab /Catahoula Hound. I need another Golden puppy before they put me in he old folks home LOL!

jessica lynn — August 27, 2012 @ 1:31 am

Can I just say that I shouldn’t have looked at this post? I’m pregnant and living in Italy, which means I can’t get 98% of what I just saw, but now I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!

OddNina — August 27, 2012 @ 2:06 am

I’d go for the pancakes. Too bad those damn recipes wont work out in germany.. not even from scratch ;_; ~pout~

Tabitha — August 27, 2012 @ 4:22 am

Your iphone takes the best photos.

Dana — August 27, 2012 @ 8:51 am

Bella is getting SO big.

Shannon — August 27, 2012 @ 9:02 am

Beautiful photos. Beautiful family. Thank you for sharing!

Samantha — August 27, 2012 @ 9:08 am

I absolutely LOVE those pancakes. They look super amazing. And even though I desperately want fall to be here already, I think the one think I’m going to miss the most about summer is s’mores!!!

Katie — August 27, 2012 @ 9:46 am

These pictures made me think of the best review of Five Guys ever, now available in autotune:

It will get stuck in your head!!

Jil Murphy — August 27, 2012 @ 10:16 am

Gahh, obsessed with grilled corn. Now I’m hungry! haha

Amber — August 27, 2012 @ 10:21 am

Is that chocolate in BETWEEN each pancake?!? Ahhhhhhh heaven

Meagan @ A Zesty Bite — August 27, 2012 @ 10:22 am

I was definitely going to comment on your standing on the chair! Completely normal especially in a restaurant. Too bad I wasn’t at the table next to you trying to figure you out!

Jamee — August 27, 2012 @ 10:33 am

I love all your pics, I love all the food you prepare! I am so envious of you. How do you stay so thin?

Barb Brown — August 27, 2012 @ 10:34 am

You crack me up! I looked at that second to last picture, did a double take and thought to myself ‘is she standing on that chair..are those her feet?’….then you mention it at the end. ha! Love it! FAN-Tastic pictures.

HeatherChristo — August 27, 2012 @ 11:09 am

life is good for how sweet :)

Shelly — August 27, 2012 @ 12:10 pm

Way to not give up on summer! I love every one of them, but I need to know about those pancakes. Please, pretty please, a post? Thanks!

Colette — August 27, 2012 @ 12:46 pm

1. You’re hilarious…standing on chairs
    2. What a handsome pup
    3. Gorgeous boy
    4. Roasting marshm’s on the stovetop – LOVE IT!

Diane — August 27, 2012 @ 12:50 pm

I love this post it’s delicious, cute, yummy, interesting ,adorable and did I say delicious:)
    I agree stand , lay, squat, hold your breath do whatever it takes to get the shot your want :)
    I have a Five Guys 10 minutes away .I’m just saying !

T.A. — August 27, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

So…love the shot where you’re standing up in your chair at 5 Guys! LOL

April V — August 28, 2012 @ 8:14 am

Wise Guys = L.O.V.E

• April V — August 28th, 2012 @ 8:14 am

oops… 5 Guys
      LOL

hey, I gave them the benefit of the doubt ;)

Courtney C — August 29, 2012 @ 12:11 pm