Okay party people.

I’ve spent countless hours scouring the web this week for what I think are some of the *best* recipes for football season. Some are from me… some are from my internet friends… and some are from people I creepily stalk. Most of these recipes can work regardless if it’s just you, yourself and you, you and a friend, you and your family of four, or you and your party of 20. Just adjust accordingly. Many of us have the same taste buds, some of us don’t. Feel free to link your favorites in the comments and tell me what YOU think the best football food is.

You know how much I love to overwhelm you.

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

loaded baked potato dip

caramelized onion greek yogurt dip

hot blueberry cheddar dip

warm roasted garlic and white bean hummus

hot + cheesy caramelized corn dip

baked cauliflower dip

warm tomato basil dip

black bean fiesta dip

hot and cheesy roasted red pepper dip

buffalo chicken dip

avocado hummus

jalapeño popper dip

kicked up spinach dip

toasted almond parmesan dip

creamy feta dip with jalapenos

white pizza dip

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

Snacky Foods (that aren’t dips)

homemade buffalo wing sauce

pizza pretzel bites

sticky lime grilled chicken wings

baked potato skins

bean and avocado tortilla cups

spicy caramel bacon popcorn

sweet and spicy grilled wings

crispy onion straws

baked parmesan chicken fries

mini pretzel dogs

walking tacos

honey sriracha chicken wings

greek salad skewers

bbq chicken quesadillas

asian caramel chicken wings

nacho fries

fried pickles with spicy ranch

bacon and pecorino popcorn

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

Bready Stuff

cheddar tailgating bread

beer bread

garlic cheese rosemary bread

cheesy tomato bread

cheesy puff pull apart bread

monkey bread muffins

pizza swirl bread

cheesy artichoke french breads

soft pretzel rolls

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

A big pot of chili! Or soup.

white chicken chili

30 minute buffalo chicken soup

vegetarian sweet potato chili

easy tortilla soup

super hearty chili

loaded baked sweet potato soup

mini chicken meatball soup

smoky white bean chicken chili

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

Main Dishes

BBQ portobello sliders

hot dogs 3 ways

garlic bread pizza crust

sticky balsamic ribs

minestrone pot pie with whole wheat parm biscuits

crockpot cheddar beer chicken tacos

southern style pork tenderloin

chili cheddar cornbread bake

baked buffalo chicken pasta

crockpot beer carnitas

homemade frozen pizzas

homemade BBQ sauce

homemade cola BBQ sauce

crispy chicken skewers

chicken pot pie

asian turkey burgers with spicy lime mayo

creamy caprese pasta

BBQ chicken enchiladas

sweet and spicy crockpot ribs

easy double bean burgers with avocado basil cream

buffalo chicken meatball subs

slow cooker hoisin shredded chicken with asian slaw

baked parmesan spaghetti

BBQ chickpea pizza

crockpot BBQ beer chicken

roasted butternut, sweet potato whole wheat lasagna

bite sized baked meatballs

jalapeno popper pizza

buffalo chicken enchiladas

cilantro chicken

stovetop BBQ chicken shells and cheese

cheesy stuffed meatball sliders

gourmet chili dogs

shrimp burgers with chipotle cream

crockpot beer carnitas tacos

BBQ chicken burgers

stuffed peppers with tomato basil cream

roasted butternut baked penne

thai beef tacos

crockpot beef carnitas

bacon wrapped hot dogs

slow cooker french dip sandwiches

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

On the side

marinated tomato and burrata salad

pierogi casserole

crispy baked french fries

4 cheese skillet macaroni

beer mac and cheese

beer soaked fries

crispy parmesan potato puffs

frito pie

crispy sweet potato fries with basil salt and lemon garlic dipping sauce

crockpot bourbon bacon baked beans

healthy crunchy onion rings

green bean mushroom casserole

herb crusted sweet potato bites

oven crispy parmesan sage truffle fries

roasted potatoes to change your life

Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.] I howsweeteats.com

pumpkin pie popsicles

cider rum punch

chocolate dipped beer marshmallows

candy bar caramel corn

pumpkin coffee cake

homemade snickers bars

bourbon pumpkin pie milkshakes

healthy peanut butter cookies

better than crack brownies

giant m&m cookies

apple cider margaritas

pumpkin cookies with brown butter frosting

oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies

grown up hot chocolate

chocolate chip oreo fudge brownie bars

bourbon pecan pie brownies

Annnnnd done.

131 Responses to “Football Food! [135 Recipes for Football Season.]”

Brindi — September 1, 2012 @ 9:09 am

I really like the new look! And CHEERS to football season…I’ve been lost without you :)

Bev @ Bev Cooks — September 1, 2012 @ 9:10 am

I swear you’re like Wonder Woman. How do you do this? WAIT, ARE YOU WEARING A BELT?

• Wanda — September 1st, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

Great job compiling all these recipes! Can’t wait to try them!

Kare @ Kitchen Treaty — September 1, 2012 @ 9:21 am

Only 135?! :) Impressive collection. And love the new look!

Maria — September 1, 2012 @ 9:27 am

Great round up! Thanks for including our recipe! AND I LOVE THE NEW SITE! Sorry, been sick and haven’t seen it yet! FABULOUS my friend!

Sarah — September 1, 2012 @ 9:36 am

Best recipe roundup evah!

Chelsey N — September 1, 2012 @ 9:49 am

Thank you! Love it.

Aggie — September 1, 2012 @ 9:50 am

I’m in heaven. Food football heaven. Thanks so much for the linky love.

And…your site looks GREAT!!!

Brian @ A Thought For Food — September 1, 2012 @ 9:55 am

Great roundup! I’m not a big football fan, but I am always down for some nachos and other party foods. :-)

TidyMom — September 1, 2012 @ 9:58 am

WOHA!!! that’s one fabulous collection Jess!!!
    I’m so ready for fall food!!!

Ericka @ Chef PickyKid and Me — September 1, 2012 @ 10:00 am

This collection of recipes is A-MAZING!! This is going to be a busy football season! :)

Danijela — September 1, 2012 @ 10:02 am

What an amazing collection. Thank you!!!

Sommer@ASpicyPerspective — September 1, 2012 @ 10:04 am

Your site looks SO PRETTY!! I love Purr.

What an amazing list of football foods. My hubby’s got Notre Dame on right now, let’s see what I can whip up!

Staci — September 1, 2012 @ 10:12 am

WOW, you.have.got.to.be.kidding.me with all these recipes, I cant wait to try them, and Im pretty sure from now until the Super Bowl I will be able to test them all…whew a task I am willing to take on LOL

AllieKris — September 1, 2012 @ 10:19 am

I love the redesign! It’s so pretty!

Rachel Cooks — September 1, 2012 @ 10:20 am

Your site looks beautiful! I love Purr designs. Also, I want to eat everything on this list!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated — September 1, 2012 @ 10:22 am

Hello, sensory overload!!! Everything looks so good! I’d like one of each, please! ;)

P.S. Love the new blog look!

Emily @ Life on Food — September 1, 2012 @ 10:29 am

Holy crap! A ton of recipes and now I am starving. I don’t even like football but I am sure am excited now.

Aimee @ ShugarySweets — September 1, 2012 @ 10:38 am

Loving the new look around here!!! Great round up (thanks for including me girl)!

Corinne — September 1, 2012 @ 10:50 am

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel — September 1, 2012 @ 10:51 am

I kinda sorta want to make this ALL.

s_yifat — September 1, 2012 @ 10:55 am

wow!!! w.o.w.
    thank youuuuuuu!

LisaG — September 1, 2012 @ 11:00 am

I was just worrying over what to make this Labor Day weekend spent by the pool and watching football! You’re just in time. I made your chili the other day and put up some in the freezer. Also making Perrys Plate stacked roated vegetable enchiladas for the 3rd time! Love your new design too.

Patty — September 1, 2012 @ 11:06 am

Wow, love this post and can’t wait to watch my SF 49ers start their season! What a line up of recipes to try, thanks for putting it together;-)

Averie @ Averie Cooks — September 1, 2012 @ 11:14 am

WHAT a roundup. My goodness…all of a sudden I have a craving for beer bread for breakfast…and cheesy things and spiked apple cider and stuff like that. Love how on top of it you are with football food already!

Nikki @Pennies on a Platter — September 1, 2012 @ 11:25 am

GREAT list! And, your new site design is perfect! :)

I really need to try that white pizza dip already. Seriously, it’s been creeping up on me ever since you posted it!

Liz — September 1, 2012 @ 11:28 am

You need a cookbook already!!! :D

Barbara | Creative Culinary — September 1, 2012 @ 11:37 am

Now my barbecue plans seem totally lacking; I would like to order one of everything please?

Thanks for including a link to my hot dog toppings I made; I’m sort of craving some grilled onions for breakfast now and it’s all your fault! Have a great weekend.

Holiday Baker Man — September 1, 2012 @ 12:06 pm

Perfect timing as always!

Maggie — September 1, 2012 @ 12:18 pm

I LOVE your new design…so pretty! I will be referring to this roundup all season:) Thanks!

Megan Q. — September 1, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

Oh my gosh I hate you. But I love you at the same time. This list will keep me busy for DAYSSS!!
    Oh and I love the new site!

Wanda — September 1, 2012 @ 12:46 pm

Great job compiling these recipes! Can’t wait to try them!

meg — September 1, 2012 @ 1:06 pm

I am loving the new blog look!

This is like, the bible of all football food. Amazing!

Cooking Mustache — September 1, 2012 @ 1:19 pm

Looks awesome!! If you like to create recipes and the show chopped on food network.  Check out Chppd.com it’s an awesome cooking competition site.

Rachel Layfield — September 1, 2012 @ 1:40 pm

As always, i LOVE your blog, and you are going to make my football company very happy:)

Julie @ Willow Bird Baking — September 1, 2012 @ 2:01 pm

Love your pretty layout!! And thanks so much for the mention <3

Kristen — September 1, 2012 @ 2:05 pm

Holy cow, girl! I am wanting to make everything on this list!

Tracey — September 1, 2012 @ 2:24 pm

Wow, wow, wow. I don’t even know where to start, this is an insanely awesome roundup! Your pizza dip has been on my to-do list forever, I need to get on that. Thanks for including me on the list :)

HeatherChristo — September 1, 2012 @ 2:28 pm

LOVE your site design and LOVE this recipe list. Are you kidding!!??? I am so inspired! Thank you for including a couple of mine :)

Jamie | My Baking Addiction — September 1, 2012 @ 2:35 pm

Great round up, Jessica – thanks so much for including the recipe from My Baking Addiction. LOVE the new design too.

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes — September 1, 2012 @ 2:50 pm

Looks like you’ll be eating well this season. So many great recipes!

Steph — September 1, 2012 @ 5:05 pm

AAAaaammaaaazzzing!!! My husband and ALWAYS starving 4 boys already thank you!!! :D Now…where to start???? THANK YOU for putting this all together!!!

april — September 1, 2012 @ 6:11 pm

Thank you! Annnndddd HOTTY TODDY! :) I couldn’t help myself

Abby — September 1, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

I’ve been dying to make pretzel rolls from your guest post (and My Life as a Mrs.) on TK…. now I can make half a batch. And make the rest into Pretzel Hot Dog Bites.

Too thrilled to contain it.

Erica — September 1, 2012 @ 7:10 pm

YUM! Book marked this post. Can’t wait to make the cauli dip

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — September 1, 2012 @ 9:41 pm

Oh my gosh! What recipe to click first? Everything sounds amazing!

Ashley — September 1, 2012 @ 11:55 pm

Fantastic roundup…I am now starving! Thanks for including me! :)

Rachel - A Southern Fairytale — September 2, 2012 @ 12:48 am

hello sassy pants! <3 love the new look, you're all sleek and fancy 'n stuff.

Thank you so much for including my cheesy garlic rosemary bread in your round up of amazingly awesome deliciousness!!!!

<3 miss you already!

Casey — September 2, 2012 @ 1:05 am

omg… can i just claw at that first picture?!

Jennifer — September 2, 2012 @ 7:17 am

WOW— Thanks so much, looking forward to trying some of these

Kelly — September 2, 2012 @ 9:02 am

Seriously….my husband may leave me for you. :) This is awesome.

1. Pingback: tuesday things and links | Crunchy Creamy Sweet

2. Pingback: Tailgate Season «

3. Pingback: Case of the Mondays? « A Cedar Spoon.

4. Pingback: Things I Like Thursday « Crazy Jamie's Blog

5. Pingback: Football Season - Let's eat! | Notes from DixieNotes from Dixie

6. Pingback: Tailgate Munchies | Miss Fanatic Blog

7. Pingback: BBQ Chicken Dip. | How Sweet It Is

8. Pingback: Healthy Way To Cook Recipe Roundup: Healthy tailgating recipes - Healthy Way To Cook

9. Pingback: Stuff n Things

10. Pingback: Fat Girl Friday: Dips « frenchmytoast

11. Pingback: Football Food – Easy Super Bowl Recipes

12. Pingback: Jalapeño Cheddar Chicken Meatball Sandwiches | How Sweet It Is

13. Pingback: super bowl party ideas. | ciao mama

14. Pingback: Football Food! [135 Recipes For Football Season.] | How Sweet It Is

15. Pingback: Crispy Baked Chicken + Corn Bread Biscuit Sliders | How Sweet It Is

16. Pingback: Superbowl Sunday | Not Carrot Cake

17. Pingback: Football Food for the Big Game - Just Paint It Blog

18. Pingback: It’s Football Preseason Party Time! | Jamaica Plain News: JP, Boston, Massachusetts

19. Pingback: Football Food! [200 Recipes For Football Season.] | Support Paula Deen

20. Pingback: Football Party Food | kscfood