1. This Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter. I’ve basically had to physically restrain myself from tasting it. Enough said.

2. Frozen blueberries. So boring. So weird. I know. I don’t care.

3. These Urban Decay Lip Colors! You know I worship at the altar of MAC Dazzleglass but I am hooked on these. They are so glossy and smooth. Hot sparkly pink for the win.

4. This beauty blog. Uh, pretty sure I’ve lost like 10 hours of my life watching the best eyeshadow you tube tutorials ever. And by 10, I really mean about 50.

5. This chocolate. Oh my gahhhhhhhh. Kill me now. I know it’s been ages since I’ve done a Trader Joe’s post but… you need this. Trust me.

What are you obsessing over? Please help me feel sane.

61 Responses to “Five Things I’m Obsessing Over.”

JulieD — October 25, 2012 @ 4:17 pm

Omg as soon as I hit the Nash TJ’s I’m getting that chocolate bar. Thanks! :)

natalie morrow — October 25, 2012 @ 4:18 pm

Are you kidding me? Coconut/Caramel Dark Chocolate Bar?! Gotta, gotta have it…soon.

Whitney — October 25, 2012 @ 4:18 pm

Dark chocolate + oranges (the big bird had oranges on sale the other day)
    Apple + cheddar (apples from an orchard by me)

And taking leaf pictures on Instagram

• Jessica — October 25th, 2012 @ 4:20 pm

thank god someone else loves taking leaf pictures!!

Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker — October 25, 2012 @ 4:20 pm

We MUST make a trip to Trader Joe’s!! I need that chocolate bar in my life!

Haydee @ {how sweet life is} — October 25, 2012 @ 4:21 pm

ooh..i think i love chocolate as much as you do…now i’m in the mood to make my famous pina colada cupcakes..yummy! but in the meantime i just may have to settle for an almond joy ;-D

Natalie @ will jog for food — October 25, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

Wow, I must have that chocolate!! I was very tempted to buy that body butter at TJ’s, maybe I’ll have to pick it up next time :)

Right now I’m obsessing over Pirate’s Booty! I can’t get enough of it lately.

pinguino — October 25, 2012 @ 4:35 pm

obsessing over this diet contest thing i entered yesterday and designing light-up clothing

Randilea — October 25, 2012 @ 4:40 pm

I love frozen blueberries!! Sometimes when I’m lazy (and don’t have ice cream), I just pour some in a coffee mug and eat them with a spoon.

• Donna — October 26th, 2012 @ 6:20 pm

I heartily second Randilea’s comment…I adore frozen berries and eat them in the exact same fashion…with a spoon in a glass dish….so yummy.!!!!

Liz — October 25, 2012 @ 4:43 pm

Great picks! I’m obsessing over Quest protein bars… strawberry cheesecake flavor, chocolate peanut butter flavor, cinnamon roll flavor… MMMM.

Averie @ Averie Cooks — October 25, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

I’m obsessing over that Body Butter too. I want to lick the tub :) I better get one of those choc-coconut-caramel bars (that I’ve purposely not bought!) and lick that instead.

I’m also obsessing over yeast, bread, dough, and everything related to bread making. It’s..crazy but loving it!

Hayley — October 25, 2012 @ 5:00 pm

I just finished off my dark chocolate coconut caramel bar from TJ’s! It was sooo good!!!

Jennifer Laurie — October 25, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

Grey’s. Anatomy.

Natalie — October 25, 2012 @ 5:25 pm

I ate that chocolate bar a couple of weeks ago. Well, I tried to eat it. I had about two bites, then my husband came home and scarfed the rest of it. I need to find better hiding spots.

kris — October 25, 2012 @ 5:27 pm

That chocolate bar is definitely worth obsessing over. – so.good.

Alison — October 25, 2012 @ 6:45 pm

Well…I made butter pecan mini cupcakes with maple buttercream three times last week. And then blogged about it.

Also, I’ve played Gangnam Style so many times even my dog knows it.

Now do you feel sane?

Emily @ Life on Food — October 25, 2012 @ 7:12 pm

I am grabbing my keys now to get that chocolate bar. I was there last weekend. How did I miss that?

Page @GoodCleanFun — October 25, 2012 @ 8:07 pm

I love Tiffany D too! She now has me obsessed with eye shadow palettes. I now have Urban Decay’s naked, smoked, and the black palettes. Of course I now want the naked 2 and the vice. Hi my name is Page and I’m addicted to eye shadow . . .

Alison — October 25, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

I used to be OBSESSED with beauty youtube videos. I was subscribed to soooooo many people. But now I’m obsessed with food/health blogs :) I’m obsessed with overnight oats in a jar right now.

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles — October 25, 2012 @ 9:46 pm

I already knew Canada needed Trader Joe’s, but that chocolate just confirms it. Looks so good!

Annie — October 25, 2012 @ 10:49 pm

My favorite beauty vlog is pixiwoo – two British sisters who are professional make up artists with step by step tutorials. Bonus is the accent. :)

Kitty — October 25, 2012 @ 11:11 pm

I’m Obsessed with yogurt and berries. Drizzle of honey. I seriously can’t get enough.

Rose — October 25, 2012 @ 11:15 pm

Beauty blog I love: imabeautygeek.com. Maybe a little Canadian-geared, but she is awesome. Love the one you linked to! I’m obsessed with coconut milk ice cream.. Luna and Larry’s Cappuccino and So Delicious Mocha Almond Fudge.. I cannot stop. Also oatmeal cooked with chopped dates, topped with peanut butter and vanilla almond milk. Maybe boring, but so amazing. If you ever want to concoct an oatmeal-date-pb cookie I would be in love I think :)

Jade Sheldon — October 26, 2012 @ 12:08 am

I LOVE those chocolate bars. My husband and I get one every single time we are in there. I’m currently obsessed with Urban decay’s de slick powder, everlane tee shirts and salt & straw ice cream.

Sharyn Dimmick — October 26, 2012 @ 6:39 am

I’m not obsessed with anything at the moment, but I’m in love — does that count? I love the look of the lipstick and I don’t even wear lipstick and now I want to try that particular chocolate bar — thanks, I think.

Rachel — October 26, 2012 @ 7:11 am

Frozen blueberries are my absolute weakness. I usually eat too much right out of the bag and then wish I hadn’t. LOVE them.

Martha — October 26, 2012 @ 7:36 am

Trader Joe’s is opening TODAY in Winston-Salem. Very exicted!!

Alicia Greenrabbit — October 26, 2012 @ 8:39 am

Dunkin Donuts pumpkin muffins,you have to eat them with a fork and then lick the plate……..

Sarah — October 26, 2012 @ 8:40 am

Salted Caramel Mocha Latte from Starbucks. I’m sure it’s only 5,000 calories, but I.don’t.care.

Carin — October 26, 2012 @ 8:55 am

Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Caramel With Black Sea Salt. Addicting! I keep them in the fridge so they’re not so gooey….if they last long enough! And yes, ditto to Salted Caramel Mocha Latte, I get it light, and also in Frappucino light!

Kate — October 26, 2012 @ 8:56 am

I second Annie – If you love MakeupByTiffanyD you will be OBSESSED with the Pixiwoo sisters!!!

Jessica — October 26, 2012 @ 9:07 am

If you should find yourself in a TJ’s before our date tomorrow, I wouldn’t hate you if you snagged me one of those body butters :) I would reimburse you, obvi.
    And I am completely obsessed with Laura Mercier products. All of them.

Beth — October 26, 2012 @ 9:12 am

Obsessed w/my new donut pan and trying to find a frosting/glaze that doesn’t absorb too quickly. Goodbye skinny jeans.

Margaret — October 26, 2012 @ 9:13 am

Love the trader joes coconut butter body cream. Try just rubbing their coconut oil in your hair, cracked heels, or anywhere

Athena — October 26, 2012 @ 9:21 am

I wish there was a TJ’s nearby, but the closest one is about 2 hours away. I’m totally obsessing over Noosa Yoghurt in strawberry rhubarb. It’s the best yogurt I’ve ever tasted.

Loretta | A Finn In The Kitchen — October 26, 2012 @ 10:04 am

Yikes! Looks like it’s time for a TJ’s trip…

Jamie — October 26, 2012 @ 10:06 am

speaking of trader joe’s…how about the ebelskivers?! little danish pancakes?! dangerous. i can’t stop eating them. and 365 mix matched cookie sandwiches. and avocados. on EVERYTHING!

Stacy — October 26, 2012 @ 10:11 am

Carmelized apples & onions. Yes. Together. Smothering a steak or chicken or fish. Can’t stop. Dot of butter in saute pan, toss in slices, sprinkle with a bit of dark brown sugar. Go!

Yvonne — October 26, 2012 @ 10:24 am

Oh no. I love coconut . I can just imagine the smell of the body butter.

Lindsay @ The Live-In Kitchen — October 26, 2012 @ 10:27 am

Mini chocolate chips in my greek yogurt. Can’t stop, won’t stop!

Ross @ TheFaceBaby — October 26, 2012 @ 11:21 am

TJ is my homeboy! I will always obsess over his tomato-less corn salsa. It will never be not good.

also Food Should Taste Good’s sweet potato tortilla chips … they’re rad.

and candy corn, because … well, duh.

Anne @ Webicurean — October 26, 2012 @ 11:31 am

I’ve been obsessing over TJ’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee, which apparently was in stores for only a couple of days and is now gone for the season. Now I’ll focus on that body butter!

Meghan @ The Tasty Fork — October 26, 2012 @ 12:26 pm

Jessica, you’re totally due for a TJ post! I’m starting to feel TJ is just like Target. I have a list of a couple things and then I walk out with 20+ items.

Colette @ JFF! — October 26, 2012 @ 1:06 pm

Looks like I’ll be stopping by TJoe’s today!

SMD @ Life According to Steph — October 26, 2012 @ 1:06 pm

I am a lazy B – Trader Joe’s is like 10 blocks from my office yet I dispatch my TJ wish list to my mom so she can pick stuff up for me when she goes, then drop if off to me at a later time.

Current obsessions: Revenge on Sunday nights, pumpkin every blessed thing, fall foliage, fall sunset skies, finding the perfect under eye cream, Bobbi Brown creamy lipstick in Italian Rose, Essie Bahama Mama.

josie — October 26, 2012 @ 1:40 pm

sprinkled chocolate donuts
    leftover twix cheesecakes i made for my daughter’s birthday
    trees and leaves and streets in all their fall glory
    mini striped pumpkins at trader joes
    hot chocolate
    kerastase hair products
    late night episodes of dawsons creek & gilmore girls
    i could go on and on
    love this time of year and your blog!

Kristen M. — October 26, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

I miss your Trader Joe’s post. Although my checking account does not. I am totally obsessed with their Coconut Body Butter and next visit I will definitely grab that chocolate bar even if I have 20 lbs of candy bars at home waiting for trick-or-treaters and judging me. Living in San Diego makes me miss out on Fall so please keep the pictures coming.

Stephanie — October 26, 2012 @ 3:37 pm

things i’m obsessing over:
    1. trying to be more crafty and make stuff for my sister who is days away from having her first
    on the list:

2. the china pattern on my registry http://www1.macys.com/shop/registry/wedding/product/royal-doulton-countess-dinnerware-collection?ID=193941&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

3. filling your new Recipe Box feature with all the yummy things you post

4. trying to learn how to do eye makeup. i don’t really wear anything but mascara right now, and i’m afraid if i step it up people will be like “what happened and why are you wearing makeup all of a sudden”? maybe that blog you linked will help.

5. trying to learn my new married name signature. i have piles of post its on my desk with different options. i feel like i’m in middle school again.

Bev @ Bev Cooks — October 26, 2012 @ 5:36 pm

I HAVEEEEE to try that chocolate bar from TJ’s. Like, 5 hours ago.

Um, what am I obsessing over? Embarrassing things that I’m not going to even type out.

Tara — October 26, 2012 @ 7:40 pm

I don’t have a Trader Joe’s in my new home state and I miss it SO much! Even more now after seeing this post. :(

Jackie — October 27, 2012 @ 12:36 am

1. High School Football
    2. College Football
    3. High School Band playing with Pitt Band tomorrow.
    4, Spaghetti Squash
    5, Anything with Chocolate !