Weekend Things.

[by iPhone]

this season is… unreal.

40 Responses to “Weekend Things.”

Brianna — October 14, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

Me too! DH and I live in FL now, so we don’t get to enjoy the changing colors. Last year, my dad mailed me an envelope full of leaves he raked up….. :) But, I still get in the baking/homemaking mood! I made your banana spice muffins with brown butter glaze the other night for my husband and friend and we all thought they were AMAZING!!!!! You’re good at fall, haha. :) Enjoy every minute of the season!

• Jessica — October 14th, 2012 @ 6:22 pm

So glad you liked the muffins!

Eddie — October 14, 2012 @ 6:21 pm

Good thing I didn’t consume any carbs at all this weekend

Dannii @ Hungry Healthy Happy — October 14, 2012 @ 6:24 pm

I love it too – it’s my favourite season. Crispy leaves are the best!

Living The Sweet Life — October 14, 2012 @ 6:31 pm

It looks like you had a fabulous weekend <3 I love fall too … it's my favourite season of all.

Deanna — October 14, 2012 @ 6:31 pm

i want to live in this post :)

Holiday Baker Man — October 14, 2012 @ 6:39 pm

Just back from vacation and trying to settle into fall here too!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — October 14, 2012 @ 6:41 pm

Stunning opening pic ! Those trees! Omg! We have palm trees and it’s 80F today. There is no fall today (last week we had fall) but those trees are just what I need to feel fall!

And the RKTreats, donut, pizza, vino, yes, a good weekend :)

Hayley — October 14, 2012 @ 6:45 pm

Good weekend indeed. My face wants some quality time with that pizza. And then the pretzel. And finally, the wine.

shelly (cookies and cups) — October 14, 2012 @ 6:46 pm

I want to come to one of your weekends :)

Marci — October 14, 2012 @ 7:11 pm

Love the pics! Where any taken with an iPhone?

kim@hungryhealthygirl — October 14, 2012 @ 7:18 pm

Gosh, I love Fall too and your pictures! Your watch is pretty great too!

Susan — October 14, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

The pictures are breathtaking!!! Where did you go?? I so want to do there!

Jessica L. — October 14, 2012 @ 8:17 pm

ughhh your life is so pretty! love this. all of it. and you.

Alison — October 14, 2012 @ 9:13 pm

Just put that picture of the trees and grass as my computer background. I love everything about fall too!! Also, I meant to post a comment on your 3 yr. anniversary post, and I’m just now getting around to it… just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog as much (if not more) than you enjoy writing it. Oftentimes, it’s how I start the day, along with coffee and breakfast with my preschooler. You brighten my mornings and give me a break before the craziness of the day begins. Thanks:)

Courtney — October 14, 2012 @ 9:49 pm

So jealous of your fall color. It’s this time of year that living in Louisiana kinda sucks.

Hillary — October 14, 2012 @ 10:45 pm

Hard to believe some of those are iPhone pics – stunning!

Life looks good… and so does that iced coffee :)

Jackie at Daydreamer — October 14, 2012 @ 11:13 pm

These fall colors are so gorgeous! I love all of the leaves (and the amazing food!)!

Mimi @ Culinary Couture — October 14, 2012 @ 11:16 pm

You have such eventful weekends!

Liz — October 15, 2012 @ 4:11 am

‘Tis a delicious season!

Linda — October 15, 2012 @ 5:00 am

ok let me just say, your husband is so sweet! What a wonderful card! I am sure it made your day! As for all the things you did this weekend. It looks as if you had wonderful food as usal!

Amelia — October 15, 2012 @ 6:47 am

Fun and yum! Wish I had a fun weekend rather than a boring one filled with responsibilities and ‘to do’s’.

FYI, I love reading your blog. It always puts me in such a good mood and relaxes me. :)

Laura at Simply Lowcountry — October 15, 2012 @ 6:54 am

Beautiful pictures!!! I wish it was looking like that here. Jealous!!

Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Abby@ Totes Delish — October 15, 2012 @ 8:31 am

Oh I love your fall pictures! I was laying on the couch recovering from a cold when I looked at these, it almost made me go outside into the world…almost!

courtney — October 15, 2012 @ 9:56 am

is that one picture witht the the shredded cucumber and toast at the headkeeper? if not, please tell me you’ve been there?

• Jessica — October 15th, 2012 @ 11:17 am

It is from Root 174!

josie — October 15, 2012 @ 10:09 am

i want to join in on one of your delicious weekends
    love the pics

Celestine — October 15, 2012 @ 10:11 am

We’re totally enjoying autumn in VA. Saturday morning I whipped up some pumpkin muffins with our own pecans and an apple pie.

Lindsay @ The Live-In Kitchen — October 15, 2012 @ 10:28 am

You have the most delicious life!

natalie — October 15, 2012 @ 12:42 pm

beautiful fall colors! i’m so jealous.

lovely pictures, looks like you had a fantastic weekend :)

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — October 15, 2012 @ 3:07 pm

Definitely jeals of your trees changing colors! Not a lot of that in California :’(

Jimi — October 15, 2012 @ 3:22 pm

Gorgeous pics! Those rice krispie treats are so delicious…couldn’t come up with a better word.
    So, I need your help. My husband and I will be in the area for one day and one day only (this coming Friday, in fact). Where in the world do we eat?? Because eating is what vacation is all about, right? .

• Jessica — October 15th, 2012 @ 3:38 pm

Where exactly will you guys be? Downtown Pittsburgh?

• Jimi — October 15th, 2012 @ 4:12 pm

True confession…haven’t made our hotel reservations yet, so I don’t know. We’re flying in to Pittsburgh late Thursday night and will spend Friday there before driving to West Virginia for a football game on Saturday (this was my husband’s birthday gift). And since my birthday is the following week, all I’ve asked for are three fantastic meals in PIttsburgh.
        So, if you want to weigh in on where to stay as well, that would be great. We’ve driven through but never spent any time there.

• Jessica — October 15th, 2012 @ 4:16 pm

Gotcha! Truly I’m not too familiar with many places to stay downtown, but you can’t go wrong with the Fairmont! As for places to eat, some of our favorites are Meat and Potatoes (I would def go there if I were you, but you may need to make reservations asap), Habitat (inside the Fairmont), Spoon, BRGR, Burgatory, Avenue B, Cure (if you like meat), Root 174, Kaya… let me know what you choose!

Yelle — October 15, 2012 @ 3:34 pm

Amazing photo-diary of your season thus far!

Beth @ Good to be the Cook — October 15, 2012 @ 4:08 pm

Sorta obsessed with your watch.

Vicki @ WITK — October 15, 2012 @ 9:57 pm

I agree with Beth, that watch is amazing.

Rachel — October 16, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

So much fabulous food!!!! Mmmm!!! *jealous!!*

Lisa — October 16, 2012 @ 3:58 pm

Ill have one of each please!