1. My husband went to bed early last night and by the time I got up there, he had stolen all the covers and was sleeping in true toddler-fashion. I took a few pictures and have been sending them to him all day. You can bet he is thrilled. Har har har.
2. Last week, the most amazing Bridget made these cookies and totally blew my mind. I think I cried for about ten minutes straight and I am NOT A CRIER. Though I also cried for about five minutes straight at Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert accepting their CMA and few weeks ago. No idea what is happening to me. But oh my gosh I love Bridget sosososo much.
3. I seriously can not stop eating tacos. Help. Alert the authorities. The taco police, if you will. My corn chip consumption is becoming obscene.
4. Fun stuff and things! Instagram made it possible for us to have web profiles… like our Instagram profiles on all the internets. They are also so cute I could shout.
5. Am I the only one who spends most of yoga thinking about dinner? Sometimes I also think being calm and patient… after eating dinner.
6. Quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever read… 44 things for a girl in the early 2000s. I want to, like, list a few numbers that I can relate too, except for that fact that I basically relate to… everything. Ew.
7. I’m seriously dying over these pumpkin scalloped potatoes. I want to make them so badly next Thursday but considering I almost killed my mother when I brought butternut squash lasagna last year, I’m not exactly at the liberty of changing things up. If you think I don’t like change… yikes.
8. If you watch Homeland, I’m hoping to all things holy that you caught Anne Hathaway’s skit on SNL over the weekend. OMG. It was perfect for this house since Claire Danes’ faces are the sole reason I can’t convince my husband to watch the show. Oh and Brody’s little mouth. I can’t stop laughing.
9. See. This is why I don’t know if I can have children because when would I watch my TV shows? Inquiring minds would like to know. I’m sort of joking. But not.
10. Because… WHY IS EVERYONE DOING GROWN UP THINGS. I can’t handle it.
11. What are you having for dinner tonight? Now that my husband is home for the first time in about eight weeks, I’ve been having to cook more and I sort of hate the lack of my trash TV/wine for dinner/lazy night routine. Boo hoo. Remember my little weekly menu bar at the bottom of my site? I’ve soooo been utilizing it for this! For once I’m following something other than a discount sign outside of one of my favorite stores.
12. I generally liked school as a kid, at least until I had to do start doing atrocious amounts of work that I loathed (hello math, science and anything else with numbers) and thinking about my future… but this was definitely my life. Every.Single.One.