Photo An Hour.

[I totally swiped this idea from one of my favorite blogs. It's fun!]

6 AM

7 PM

8 PM

9 PM

10 PM

11 PM

12 AM

[sometimes life requires two dinners.]

74 Responses to “Photo An Hour.”

Alaina @ Fabtastic Eats — February 23, 2013 @ 9:51 am

I love this! Such a fun idea! Its always cool to see a peek into someone elses’ life…we’re such nosy people haha Also…care to share your makeup collection?! ;)

Kristen — February 23, 2013 @ 9:53 am

I love this idea and how your day progresses.

Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat — February 23, 2013 @ 10:17 am

Such a cool idea!! If I did this, I think my 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00 photos would be pushing a grocery cart at Whole Foods! :) (At least, that’s how I’d LIKE to spend my days!) And of course, there’d always be sushi o-clock! :)

Krissy @ Make it Naked — February 23, 2013 @ 10:21 am

I love this idea and I might steal it too! Oh, and we live the same life. The day is not done without bourbon and my clarisonic.

Nancy — February 23, 2013 @ 10:24 am

What an interesting idea! I am afraid that my laptop will starr all the snaps though *be afraid*

nancywilde.blogspot.com

elle @ wishingoodluck — February 23, 2013 @ 10:54 am

This looks like so much fun! May have to try it in the near future. So jealous of your dinner(s)!

Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats — February 23, 2013 @ 11:18 am

I saw this on Katie’s blog as well….what a fun idea!

chelsra — February 23, 2013 @ 11:21 am

Love this idea for a post! You should do them more often. What is the name of that MAC eyeshadow? It is such a beautiful color!

beyonce — February 23, 2013 @ 11:29 am

you do that much stuff every single day? holy crap.
    p.s. go to target before you go buy cheese @ the grocery store.

Vicki @ WITK — February 23, 2013 @ 11:34 am

I love this! I may have to steal this too and do it next weekend :) You stay up way later than I do. My pictures would end at like 10:30!

Nana Sophie — February 23, 2013 @ 11:48 am

Love the idea! Really personal and I love the two dinners – something I would do myself, just because there’s so much food I want to eat everyday.
    (Oh, and I love your blog. It’s by far the most funny yet inspirational blog I’ve ever read.)
    - Greetings from Denmark!

Shanna@ pineapple and coconut — February 23, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

I ABSOLUTELY Love this!! Life also requires 3 computers?? ha ha I may have to “steal” this for my blog one day – fully give you and Katie credit of course!!

Lauren — February 23, 2013 @ 12:19 pm

Is 1pm Delallo’s if so why did you tempt me so, I am craving Cheese and cannot get to a great cheese shop anytime soon, So wish I lived in Pittsburgh, Between delallo’s, whole foods, and trader joe’s, and the strip I would never go with out great cheese. Next time snap a picture of Buratta!

Kellie — February 23, 2013 @ 12:28 pm

Love this! I will be borrowing this idea in the very near future. Not today, looks like we will be doing an “Up” marathon, we’re on our second viewing already.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Liz — February 23, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

Looove Theo chocolate.

Bonnie — February 23, 2013 @ 12:36 pm

So fun! Can you share what makeup products you photographed? I can make out the Maybelline DreamLumi, but what color eyeshadow, blush, and eyeliner? I’m on the hunt for new products– thanks!

Erica {Coffee & Quinoa} — February 23, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Love this. What a cute idea!

KatieLou @ The Letter Box — February 23, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

This is such a fun idea! Love it! Probably will be stealing this idea in the future :) Of course with credits!

Thanks for sharing!!

Ashley — February 23, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

Did someone say chocolate? I need that Theo bar! This was really cute. I loved Katie’s rendition and now love yours. I think I may have to steal it as well! Katie = genius — I also laughed that you started drinking at 11pm and then looks like you were in bed just after midnight. My 2nd dinner last night was sangria fruit + chocolate. Oops.

Amber Starr at Love, Laugh, Live Well — February 23, 2013 @ 1:44 pm

Love this idea! Totally going to do this sometime this week. Thanks for the idea!

Amy — February 23, 2013 @ 1:58 pm

Fun! I want all that cheese! I’ve never watched Banshee as I don’t have Cinemax, but my cousin worked on the set as a props person. Glad you like it!

Candice — February 23, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

Soooo I totally love your day! Except the up at 6am blogging thing. How is that possible and you’re still awake at midnight.

I keep wanting to do this but I’m at work all day and it would probably be boring. LOL Oh hey, it’s my desk… again…

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — February 23, 2013 @ 2:11 pm

Very fun idea! Loved her version and now yours. Why can’t I ever think of ideas like this!?? Might just have to steal it…

Bianca @ Track Pants and a Tot — February 23, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

I LOVE IT! Totally stealing this. I knew you were my favorite blogger for a reason!

Nicki — February 23, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

I’m assuming that’s a rye manhattan (mmmmm, Bulleit)… I’m a bourbon girl myself. Just wondering if you have a fail-proof manhattan recipe that you’d share?

Chelsea — February 23, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

I love this! I’ll definitely be doing this soon :)

Averie @ Averie Cooks — February 23, 2013 @ 3:42 pm

Coconut butter and Justin’s, Yoga, Target, 2 dinners, a Theo bar…what a great day!

Amanda @ The Dormestic Goddess — February 23, 2013 @ 3:55 pm

LOVE the Shakespeare quote journal – where’d you get it?? Please tell me Target.

Katie — February 23, 2013 @ 4:57 pm

Yipee! Love that you swiped my idea…it is fun to see other people’s days! (I didn’t know if it would be fun for others to see my day because I live it every day, but I loved seeing yours!)

Jackie @ Daydreamer — February 23, 2013 @ 7:05 pm

Yes! This idea is so great. I come to your blog to see your amazing recipes, read your entertaining words and, as with all of my favorite bloggers, to get a little glimpse in to your life. I hope you do this more often! And I totally agree – sometimes you just need two dinners. :)

stacy t — February 23, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

so funny – i had to do this for a photography class everyday for a week – in FILM. it was surreal. and i knew then that my life was boring. i should try it again.

Rena — February 23, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

love this!!!

Christina @ The Pastry Posts — February 24, 2013 @ 4:25 am

I LOVE this! I may steal it, too :) Although on some days my pics each hour would be of my TV with a different episode of whatever show I’m watching on Netflix!

kayla — February 24, 2013 @ 8:32 am

um 12 am…same contact case contraption

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy — February 24, 2013 @ 10:12 am

I love this idea!

CVK — February 24, 2013 @ 10:18 am

Cute! What’s the eyeshadow at 12pm?

Missy — February 24, 2013 @ 10:31 am

I’ve just discovered the heaven that is Theo.
    Great blog. My shots would vary between my computer. my desk & cups of coffee being repeatedly reheated in the microwave. Riveting.

Shawna — February 24, 2013 @ 11:44 am

I am so going to try this one day this week! ;D I love this! ♥

keisha — February 24, 2013 @ 12:44 pm

I love this idea ! My pictures would be so boring if i attempted this

Christine — February 24, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

I love this idea too. And I really hope that you will do it again. Oh, and two dinners??? That’s awesome1

Colette from JFF! — February 24, 2013 @ 1:21 pm

Such a cute idea, a pic’s worth a 1,000 words.

Julie — February 24, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

Love this! My life is so boring, it’s nice peeking in on someone else’s. Where’s 10 a.m.? ;)

Lauren Morton-Farmer — February 24, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

Hours 1pm-3pm are my favorite. And 11pm. I completely encourage 11pm.

Katie @ Oh Shine On — February 24, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

Well this is just great.

Emily @ Life on Food — February 24, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

I could tell that Target cart from a mile away.

Lindsey — February 24, 2013 @ 8:20 pm

Love this idea! I also love reading your blog.
    The things you write make me laugh out loud – literally! I’ve been contemplating buying the Urban Decay eye primer. Do you really like it? I’m torn between that and the “Two Faced” eye primer.

Tammy Fuller — February 24, 2013 @ 10:04 pm

I love this. What a great idea. That’s a long day you had there!

Bernadette @ Now Stir It Up — February 25, 2013 @ 2:26 am

I love this idea… soo cute!

T.A. Helton — February 25, 2013 @ 8:17 am

That’s a great idea! Might have to try this one.

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — February 25, 2013 @ 11:08 am

Such a fun peek into your day.

1. Pingback: Photo An Hour | Gabby's Gluten-Free