Pancakes are soooo Saturday.

Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Banana Pancakes I howsweeteats.com

Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Banana Pancakes I howsweeteats.com

Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Banana Pancakes I howsweeteats.com

You can find the recipe for these fluffy little cakes on the Tasty Kitchen blog. I’m sort of freaking out.

32 Responses to “Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Banana Pancakes.”

Tieghan — May 18, 2013 @ 8:50 am

Looks so good! I love the drizzling shots!! Saw the recipe yesterday and pretty much went crazy. They sound and look awesome!

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — May 18, 2013 @ 9:06 am

Retro revival much? I am so into bring back the old school flavours. Pancakes means it is always good for you right?

Becky @ A Calculated Whisk — May 18, 2013 @ 9:11 am

So pretty with those pineapple rings! Amazing!

Brian @ A Thought For Food — May 18, 2013 @ 10:12 am

Damn girl! :-) That is all

Averie @ Averie Cooks — May 18, 2013 @ 10:24 am

Pineapple, pancakes, vegan, bright, sunny and cheery-looking….count me in! Beautiful!

Gina_AcuteDesigns — May 18, 2013 @ 11:22 am

they are so saturday and these look amazing!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — May 18, 2013 @ 11:37 am

Yum! Looks amazing! I debated about making pancakes this morning! Going to check out your recipe!!

Sara — May 18, 2013 @ 12:31 pm

Oh wow those look amazing! I think this might get me to eat pineapples

Cindy — May 18, 2013 @ 12:49 pm

I know this doesn’t even matter in the whole scheme of things but I’m curious. How (or why) is it that you have a post here that links back to a post you wrote on Tasty Kitchen about a recipe that isn’t your own? Why wouldn’t the Apron Strings blogger write about her own recipe? Did I miss something? This just doesn’t make sense.

• Jessica — May 18th, 2013 @ 4:35 pm

hi cindy –
      i’m a contributor for tasty kitchen (sort of like a freelance thing) and as contributors we highlight TK members’ recipes for their blog. we choose (or are given) a recipe + take the step by step photos for the site. it’s just a special way to highlight some of the TK members (there are TONS of them) who post their recipes since hundreds get shared everyday.

Michelle — May 18, 2013 @ 1:22 pm

I love this!!

Molly @ Baklette — May 18, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

I love you and your genius food creations!

Carrie Rowe — May 18, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

OMG! Thanks for sharing this!

Tammy — May 18, 2013 @ 5:30 pm

Yay… a vegan recipe on your blog :)

Angela — May 19, 2013 @ 12:17 am

so excited for this recipe as I switched to eating vegan almost 2 months ago…. hope you highlight more vegan recipes or it would cool to give vegan options on other recipes!

AliSue — May 19, 2013 @ 12:42 am

I have been CRAVING Pineapple pancakes since having them on the Disney Cruise EVERY morning for breakfast last November. You have made my weekend!!! Thank you so much!! These will be my Memorial Day weekend treat!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — May 19, 2013 @ 11:14 am

Thanks for this! I will take 5 on my plate for breakfast this morning! Gorgeous!

Beth @ The Collegiate Baker — May 19, 2013 @ 11:26 am

Pancakes happen every Saturday at my house too! I’m always looking for new recipes to try, and these look incredible! :)

Barb | Creative Culinary — May 19, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

Someone mentioned old school revival. I don’t need to revive anything pineapple upside downish…it is and has been one of my favorites for more years than I will admit! Just love the drizzle shots; ahem, I would lick the table.

MrsNumbles — May 19, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

Oh yeah…….I’m bookmarking these!

nessa — May 19, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

Those look to die for!

Whitney @ The Newlywed Chefs — May 19, 2013 @ 8:20 pm

Wow. I need these now! Love that they are vegan!

dervla @ The Curator — May 19, 2013 @ 9:47 pm

yay for pancakes, they are the best!! Saturdays are made of pancakes.

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — May 20, 2013 @ 1:30 pm

Your upsidedown pancakes came out so pretty! I’ve tried making them before but didn’t have such great results. I may need to try again.

Brandon @ Kitchen Konfidence — May 21, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

Such a small plate for such a large stack of awesomeness.

Nutmeg Nanny — May 22, 2013 @ 12:23 pm

Yum! These look so amazing :) great photos!

Phillip Martell — July 8, 2013 @ 11:43 pm

Vegetarianism can be adopted for different reasons. Many object to eating meat out of respect for sentient life. Such ethical motivations have been codified under various religious beliefs, along with the concept of animal rights. Other motivations for vegetarianism are health-related, political, environmental, cultural, aesthetic or economic…’`^

With best thoughts <http://picturesofherpes.co/index.php/

Billie Xaimoungkhoun — July 8, 2013 @ 11:49 pm

Vegetarians vary in their feelings regarding these ingredients, however. For example, while some vegetarians may be unaware of animal-derived rennet’s role in the usual production of cheese and may therefore unknowingly consume the product,[**,..

Most recently released article produced by our very own web site <http://picturesofherpes.co

1. Pingback: Vegan Pineapple Upside Down Banana Pancakes. | How Sweet It Is

2. Pingback: Monday Mentions: Tri Training

3. Pingback: Healthy Recipes: Food for Life Recipe of the Week: Pineapple Apricot Sauce | Weight Loss Tips Daily

4. Pingback: Whole Wheat Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes - My Healthy Eating Habits