Web

this chicken hoisin rice bowl. this is absolutely the most delicious thing i’ve seen all week.

these goat cheese sugar cookies. seriously. need i say more?

these golden rules for getting paid as a creative. such good tips.

this homemade whole grain pancake mix. LOVE!

this pumpkin chocolate grilled cheese. never have i ever wanted something so badly.

this stunningly gorgeous quinoa chili. holy cow.

these stories on eating dinner alone. so freaking relatable.

these pumpkin butter s’mores. did he really just do that?

this chicken soba soup. holy delicious!

this pumpkin cinnamon bun ice cream. oh boy.

these tips on how to pose in a flattering way in photos. uh, for real? hello world.

this classic baked pasta. total comfort food right now.

these roasted pumpkin seeds – 3 ways! so perfect right now.

these 12 healthy habits of people who don’t give a shit about your inner peace. so awesome – beware if you’re sensitive to language.

this pear butternut spread. i want it on… everything.

[I'm going to be sharing these posts once a week or every other week because I have so many things to freak out over. Leave any current links you're loving.]

25 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Belinda @themoonblushbaker — October 19, 2013 @ 7:29 am

Like we need another person telling us our bodies are not right. You should check out this parody about the “thigh gap” phenomenon; really LOL worthy.

Great links this week!

Jess @ Keeping It Real Food — October 19, 2013 @ 8:30 am

Love, love, love those 12 Healthy Habits. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — October 19, 2013 @ 8:36 am

Great list, as usual!

Love the 12 Healthy Habits and the photo posing tips!

cheyenne — October 19, 2013 @ 9:03 am

so many good things in one post! the chicken hoisin, quinoa chili and pasta bake look delicious. and yes to the healthy habits!
    xo, cheyenne

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — October 19, 2013 @ 9:09 am

Love the article on 12 healthy habits!

I love when you do these posts – keep them coming!

Maria — October 19, 2013 @ 9:25 am

Wish I could make you my grilled cheese! It is crazy good! Thanks for sharing! xo

cindy — October 19, 2013 @ 9:44 am

those golden rules for getting paid as a creative…need those! It’s so tough to navigate and I ALWAYS feel weird about asking for money. But, I’m getting used to it ;)
    And those 12 habits are also golden. I try to live by them.

PS, I have 2 pints of that ice cream in my freezer singing its siren song…I’ll t-shirt canon one over to you!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — October 19, 2013 @ 10:28 am

Loving the photo-taking advice, I could learn from that. Most of the time I feel like the least photogenic person on the planet!

Kathryn Choles — October 19, 2013 @ 11:10 am

I love that cinnamon bun ice cream. I’m loving this oreo chocolate cheesecake. http://ohsosweetbaker.com/2013/10/16/oreo-crunchy-nut-cheesecake/

Billy — October 19, 2013 @ 12:56 pm

Thanks for the luuuuv. Also, those 12 healthy habits link. I love it like whoa.

Michelle @ Brown Eyed Baker — October 19, 2013 @ 1:46 pm

I need to give you some pumpkin seeds! Thanks for including them in your roundup! xo

Molly — October 19, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

I also am obsessed with those goat cheese sugar cookies! They have been added to my holiday bake list. Love the sprinkles!

Averie @ Averie Cooks — October 19, 2013 @ 4:02 pm

Love all these links – have seen many of the food ones earlier in the week and also crushing on them – cookies, sandwiches, chili, smores, yeah, so good!

Off to check out the inner peace and getting paid links…have a great weekend! :)

Tracey — October 19, 2013 @ 6:53 pm

Oh my gosh – pumpkin butter s’mores?? Say what?! Need :) Thanks for sharing my pancake mix!

Lynne @ 365 Days of Baking & More — October 19, 2013 @ 7:30 pm

Holy freakin’ cow is right!! That Quinoa Chili just jumps out of the page at you and looks 3d’ish!! Her pictures are amazing!!
    Oh, and those Pumpkin Butter S’Mores…yeah…
    Thanks for the intro’s to new-to-me blogs, Jess!

LouAnn — October 20, 2013 @ 8:53 am

always enjoy this – thanks

Cara — October 20, 2013 @ 10:11 am

Slurp, slurp – thanks for sharing my soba soup! xx

shahara — October 20, 2013 @ 10:55 am

CompRewards is a Member Affiliate Network that provides a means for Affiliates to provide commerce to members. There are many value driven services that are used by our members that connect them to new products and services. CompRewards Rewards Engine allows for the member an ability to purchase CompDeals and order food from our online menus. Members can earn loyalty points from Affiliates and redeem them for cash incentives. Members are able to reserve tables, checkin and leave reviews for affiliates. This one place to shop for members provides value and convenenace. JOIN TODAY to enjoy membership status.

ATasteOfMadness — October 20, 2013 @ 12:22 pm

Whaa?? That grilled cheese sounds marvelous!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — October 21, 2013 @ 4:37 am

We have a ton of quinoa chili leftover – wish I could send you a bowl! Thanks for the share :)

Jenifer Adesi — October 21, 2013 @ 6:05 am

You’ve got me craving grilled cheese!
    Check out this candy bar made with pumpkin seeds

Cookin Canuck — October 21, 2013 @ 2:31 pm

Love the 12 healthy habits article! And thanks for sharing my chicken hoisin rice bowl. It’s perfect with a pint of beer.

Amy — October 23, 2013 @ 12:37 am

I so enjoy your blog. You find the best stuff. I knew you were good people when you posted about the Eric Church concert this summer. (still trying to find a concert to go to for my 40th birthday) I loved the 12 habits and the oatmeal pancake mix from today. You rock, thanks for doing what you do.

Plazma — October 23, 2013 @ 8:27 am

The Hoisin make look good but sounds very one note. Hoisin can go a long way without anything else added to it.
    Pictures only say so much, but knowing how flavors work is another.