1. I will never stop eating my desserts like a five year old. Meaning, color overload. That being said, I usually only consider froyo to be a SNACK.
2. So a few weeks ago I was on a run around the neighborhood and almost had a heart attack when I noticed half a leg hanging from someone’s mailbox – you know, halloween decor. I jumped so high and the worst part was that there was a car behind me so I’m sure they got a good laugh. It felt like my heart actually stopped. BUT. It happened to me again on Sunday. Same house, same leg. I will never learn.
3. Remember that time when my husband asked me to make some chocolate chip cookies with leftover dough in the fridge, and I made two dozen and then he ATE EVERY SINGLE ONE before I got a chance to have one? That was last weekend.
5. When it rains, it pours. Last week our air conditioner broke. This is a pretty huge deal if you’ve been reading and know how I like to freeze us out of house and home because I’m always so hot. Yesterday afternoon within one hour, I broke the lid to my crockpot (it was cast iron/ceramic), a bath and body works candle (like dropped from four feet, completely shattering) and then… the dyson vacuum. So I should just stop touching everything?
6. Related to that, I am seriously devastated at the loss of my crockpot. It’s been my most consistently used and probably longest used appliance. It appears that I have a very unnatural attachment to it.
7. This is pretty much the coolest halftime show I’ve seen. The 4:15 mark is where it gets really good.
8. The excitement I have over Anchorman 2 is also unnatural. I didn’t even enjoy the first one until like two years after it came out, but now it’s one of those movies that I can watch 10 million times. Joining the ranks of Dirty Dancing, Bridesmaids and Pitch Perfect.
9. I saw an article last week that Candy Crush makes $400K a DAY. I hate that game. It’s like a drug.
10. All TV has redeemed itself for me. Homeland! You tricked everyone, right? No one saw it coming? I did not. Margaret is back on Boardwalk so now I’m not so bored. Nashville kills me every week because I’m in love with it. And the Walking Dead? Well I have a system now. I actually watch the Talking Dead first, then I watch the episode with my hands covering my face. I do not like to be surprised (read: devastated) by happenings on that show. Whyyyy am I so attached to them?
11. And even though this is obviously the BEST time of year, it’s also the worst because of: freaking horror movies and commercials. I’m hiding under the covers for the rest of my life.
12. We are back to having wild Saturday nights and by that I mean watching Suze Orman. I want a ten colorful leather jackets. This has been all about me. I’ll stop now.