[all photos via iPhone & instagram]

how was yours?

38 Responses to “Weekend Things.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — November 3, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

Beautiful photos! Especially the cookies… ;)

Happy Sunday!

Faygie — November 3, 2013 @ 5:47 pm

All your fall photos are making me so jealous! I definitely live in the wrong part of the country…

Erin Y. — November 3, 2013 @ 6:12 pm

My husband and I took a short weekend trip to Pittsburgh…. tried out a new place called Butcher & the Rye and probably had the best meal ever. You should probably go there sometime!

Rebecca — November 3, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

Your fall pictures make me miss Pennsylvania like crazy (I’m from Bucks County)!!!

Hannah — November 3, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

Bloody hell where do you live? Looks absolutely stunning!!

Mallory @ Because I Like Chocolate — November 3, 2013 @ 6:32 pm

Clearly not as delicious and beautiful as yours! haha I did make some pretty good bread pudding with leftover Halloween candy. And we don’t have any pretty leaves left here, they have all been replaced by snow!

Ayla — November 3, 2013 @ 6:35 pm

DRY Soda is the best!! Have you tried the Lavender flavor?

Hillary — November 3, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

that ice cream (gelato) looks amazing — flavors?

Amy Rock — November 3, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

I love all your fall photos. I live in Seattle and most of my fall photos are just…soggy? Yep. That’s the perfect description. BUT! One good thing about Seattle? Dry soda. Since the company is based here you can actually find it in quite a few places! I love the rhubarb dry soda. Yum. Aaaanyway, thanks for being awesome and for sharing my love of the most awesome soda!

Michelle Walker — November 3, 2013 @ 7:08 pm

Gorgeous Pics! never heard of Dry soda. Will have to try. Made your chicken noodle
    mushroom soup with poached egg. it was wonderful!

Ally — November 3, 2013 @ 8:28 pm

I LOVE Jeni’s !!

Amelia — November 3, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

Isn’t jeni’s the best?! I love when I visit my parents in OH and we hit up a scoop shop. After tasting every flavor I still can NEVER make up my mind. I had to make cookies after seeing the cookie Instagram.

My weekend was productive, prob not as delicious, but my house is SUPER clean!! :)

Andrea — November 3, 2013 @ 8:51 pm

Yum, love Jeni’s! The deli a block away from me carries it…so dangerous!

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun — November 3, 2013 @ 9:35 pm

Your house must have been really popular during halloween – I always loved the houses that gave out full candy bars!! :)

Chrissy — November 3, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

Looks like you came to Chagrin Falls! Hope you enjoyed our cute little town! To bad you missed the pumpkin roll down Grove hill.

Melissa @ Treats With a Twist — November 3, 2013 @ 11:22 pm

Isn’t fall the best?! (well, I know YOU love it because of your birthday and Sephora sales and all…) Just SO beautiful!
    I’m sure everyone is saying this, but those cookies NEED to happen in my kitchen!

Tara@PNWRunner — November 3, 2013 @ 11:31 pm

Margaritas? If so, they look amazing, If not, whatever it is looks yummy! Plus the cookies. I am loving the fall colors!!

Christine — November 4, 2013 @ 12:37 am

These colors!!! I love fall and I would be happy to have some cookies right now.

Lucy @ Bake Play Smile — November 4, 2013 @ 1:10 am

Gorgeous photos! The colours are amazing! Just stunning :-)

Jessica — November 4, 2013 @ 4:37 am

Gorgeous photos! I miss fall now that I live in LA!

Danielle @ Green is the New Black — November 4, 2013 @ 6:20 am

Beautiful pictures! Totally captures the feeling of fall!

Vivian — November 4, 2013 @ 8:36 am

Wonderful photos….could be my hometown here in Canada. We have have gorgeous fall colors!
    But I need to ask you this……can I get the scoop on the shoes you are wearing in the pic of the leaves on the sidewalk? Looking for the exact type! Lol!
    Love your blog and make at least two of your recipes every week…….:)

katie @ ohshineon — November 4, 2013 @ 9:10 am

love that soda. found out about it about a year and a half ago. i want to marry it. it wants to marry me.

Kellie @ Keeprunninkellie — November 4, 2013 @ 9:56 am

I LOVE Jeni’s ice cream! Every time I visit Columbus, Jeni’s is on the list of stops.

Julie — November 4, 2013 @ 10:24 am

I went hiking yesterday and our foliage hasn’t turned yet. It looks gorgeous where you are!

Debra Townsend — November 4, 2013 @ 10:33 am

Now THAT looks like a perfect weekend!

Shema | LifeScoops — November 4, 2013 @ 10:44 am

I love Jeni’s …They are the best !!!
    Looks like a perfect weekend :)

Susan Kolozsi — November 4, 2013 @ 11:13 am

Beautiful photos! All of them!!!!

deva — November 4, 2013 @ 12:26 pm

Oh my gosh I LOVE Jeni’s and all the color! I live in SW Ohio and I am surrounded by bright leaves right now – it’s so gorgeous!

Maisk — November 4, 2013 @ 2:09 pm

I live in columbus, ohio where Jeni’s ice cream originated! Were you in town or has she expanded out of state too? It’s so popular here, people go nuts for her! Get her cookbook, it’s awesome and all the ice cream recipes turn out wonderfully! :)

Ashley — November 4, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

I love Jeni’s too!!! I live in Ohio and make pilgrimages to her stores in Columbus (there aren’t any in my area). I’m so jealous of Nashville and Chicago where she’s expanded. Sooooo good! Love her sundaes!

Angelyn @ Everyday Desserts — November 4, 2013 @ 7:27 pm

so much fall – I love it!!

Judy — November 4, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

The colours of your autumn are amazing

Meg Jones | The Spatularettes — November 5, 2013 @ 8:04 am

I can see why you can’t stop obsessing about the fall colors… I was in Pittsburgh this weekend doing some visiting and WOAH. Squirrel Hill especially. I’m usually pretty satisfied with the fall transformation in Philly… but, holy cow, Pittsburgh was out of control this year!

Rhea — November 5, 2013 @ 4:06 pm

I live in Phoenix, and we definitely don’t get the beautiful fall leaves like you do! However, I used to do promotions for DRY Soda and it is one amazing company!!

Ross @ TheFaceBaby — November 6, 2013 @ 1:27 am

Ahhhhhh I miss fall! Life’s a beach and all, but palm trees don’t change colors, wah!

Are those giant Tootsie Rolls? If so, those are wonderful. It’s like unwrapping a handful and mashing them all together into a giant ball of Tootsie.

Larry — November 6, 2013 @ 3:12 pm