Web

this sparkling pomegranate cocktail. so festive!

this hot chocolate bar & cookie party idea. I NEED THIS!

these green curry meatballs. i adore every single darn thing on this blog.

these chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies with pomegranate salt. did you hear that? pom SALT!

this persimmon margarita. never seem persimmons like this before.

this tortilla crusted chicken salad. i’m in such a dinner rut… so this is perfect.

this dulce de leche popcorn ice cream. oh heck yes.

these white chocolate peppermint pots de creme. dying.

this butternut butterscotch latte. what?! so creative.

this cajun mac and cheese tart. ohmahgah. mac + cheese in flaky crust.

these bourbon salted caramels. obviously.

this roasted cauliflower with currants and pine nuts. love this.

these coconut cream meringue cupcakes. to die for.

these flourless almond butter cookies. i’m gonna try ‘em with the vanilla almond butter.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below!]

9 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — December 7, 2013 @ 9:25 am

I adore everything on this list! I’m especially smitten with the pomegranate cocktail — so pretty!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 7, 2013 @ 10:51 am

The Bourbon Salted Caramels and the butternut & Butterscotch drink sounds interesting! Hmmm….. Have a great Weekend!

Hellyweg — December 7, 2013 @ 3:54 pm

I actually stopped in to say that I also LOVE Lady and Pups. I’m pretty sure it’s my favourite food blog out there (apart from yours of course) and it makes me want to pursue a career in cookbook publishing, just so I can give her a contract.

I don’t know about you, but part of me wishes that she gets to move away from Beijing soon to a part of the world she actually likes, and part of me hopes that she is stuck there FOREVER so that she can keep cooking for us.

lynn chen — December 7, 2013 @ 4:54 pm

I’ve been baking Keep It Sweet’s blondies lately as gifts – such a great recipe:

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — December 7, 2013 @ 11:42 pm

Those green curry meatballs are calling my name!! And I was totally obsessed with Izy’s pomegranate salt too. I want to make all kinds of fruit juice salts now, haha. All of these are amazing. Thank you for including my lil ‘ol salad! xo

Faith (An Edible Mosaic) — December 8, 2013 @ 12:58 pm

So many fabulous things here! I was thinking the same thing about that hot chocolate & cookie bar party…totally need that in my life. :)

Thank you so much for including my latte! xoxo

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — December 9, 2013 @ 1:06 am

Pomegranate salt? That girl has some mad talent! And thank you for including my Mac and Cheese link! Someday we need to share a slice! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Jessica @ Lovely LIfe Cents — December 9, 2013 @ 2:07 am

I just went to a cookie swap party – it’s such a cute idea! The hostess printed out booklets for everyone to take home with all recipes. It’s a great idea for a holiday party!

Maren — December 9, 2013 @ 4:47 pm

Yea, those cookies Ashley made are to die for. I am definitely going to make them again with the vanilla almond butter. That stuff is the shiz.