Web

this smoky kale caesar salad. dying. have wanted this all week.

these vanilla party cupcakes. SO ME.

these junior high nightmare cookies. um, yes. transport me to the 90s please.

these vanilla almond cereal puffs. omg.

these sweet tea brined chicken wings. !!!!

this french onion cheese bread. so cheesy.

these rainbow mini cakes. insert a million heart emojis here.

this ice cream cake. possible the best thing i’ve seen all week.

this woodland fire sichuan hummus. give me a million pieces of bread and a bowl of this.

these easy pita lunch ideas. creative!

this advil trick to clear up blemishes. what?! where has this been all my life?

these paint color shares for 2014. love ALL of them.

these pulled pork habanero cornbread stacks. so much i adore.

this DIY geometric wreath. might be gettin’ crafty.

this roasted sunchoke soup with caramelized shallots. talk about comfort food.

these grapefruit curd stuffed doughnuts. LOVE grapefruit. LOVE donuts. only natural. duh.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagram, facebook, pinterest, twitter or google+]

19 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Belinda@themoonblushbaker — January 25, 2014 @ 8:56 am

I am so into those mini rainbow cakes! They are too cute, especially since I am fan of sprinkles and sugar. In fact for my one year blog birthday I made Edible mini rainbow cheesecake to top cupcakes! I would love for you to see it here, http://themoonblushbaker.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/367-days-and-counting-one-year-of.html

However that Advil trick has my mine blown… it is like black magic…

Jessica — January 25, 2014 @ 10:03 am

You have to watch the new Microsoft internet explorer commercial – total 90s tribute!!!!

Sini│my blue&white kitchen — January 25, 2014 @ 10:57 am

The roasted sunchoke soup as well as Molly’s cute cakes are amazing!

cheyenne — January 25, 2014 @ 11:18 am

THAT ICE CREAM CAKE. omg.
    xo, cheyenne

Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic — January 25, 2014 @ 11:32 am

Those mini rainbow cakes are adorable!

My latest creation is a Chocolate Rum and Dulce de Leche Pie – http://www.confessionsofachocoholic.com/chocolate/chocolate-rum-and-dulce-de-leche-pie

molly yeh — January 25, 2014 @ 11:37 am

i’ve been dying to try that hummus! that smoky kale salad sounds amazing too! thank you so much for the mini cake link and have a lovely weekend, lady!!!

bridget350@gmail.com — January 25, 2014 @ 12:37 pm

*mwah*

Gina — January 25, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

Uhhmygosh…that ice cream cake! These posts are dangerous. ;) thanks so much for the shoutout!

Mary Beth — January 25, 2014 @ 3:54 pm

Those nightmare-cookies are cracking me up! (But that is a lot of trouble for something to make you feel awkward and/or insecure.) LOVED this list. Did you see the grapefruit mojitos at A Beautiful Mess this week? I made them last night and they were SO delicious. Reminded me of something from your blog.

ATasteOfMadness — January 25, 2014 @ 4:37 pm

That geometric wreath is so cute!

Adam — January 25, 2014 @ 4:46 pm

So many great links!

Laura (Blogging Over Thyme) — January 25, 2014 @ 6:06 pm

That ice cream cake is out of control! I love, love, love Sarah’s recipes. Hope you had a great trip!! Thanks for the donut love, xo.

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs — January 25, 2014 @ 6:11 pm

Oh my gosh, that ice cream cake looks AMAZING!

Annie @Annie's City Kitchen — January 25, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

Advil on blemishes totally works! I do it all the time when I’m in a pinch.

Sarah | The Sugar Hit — January 25, 2014 @ 8:28 pm

The grapefruit donuts! The party cupcakes! The mini cakes! What a list. I’m so psyched to be included in it – thank you!

Bri | Bites of Bri — January 26, 2014 @ 8:24 am

I can’t get enough of this smoothie. Now, as soon as I finish breakfast, I’m already thinking about the next smoothie even if it means it is 24 hours away. http://bitesofbri.com/2014/01/vanilla-almond-protein-smoothie/

Judy — January 26, 2014 @ 10:06 am

Can I use chicken legs instead of wings.

Jeanine — January 29, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

those rainbow mini cakes are so cute! Thanks again for the link love, xo :)

Lauren — January 30, 2014 @ 10:36 pm

A restaurant near my house in southeast GA brines their chicken and pork chops in sweet tea. Heavenly!!!