currently crushing on I howsweeteats.com

this tutorial on how to make italian sodas. so gorg.

these coconut acia bowls. OMG.

this rich chocolate lavender cake. these flavors.

these blueberry oatmeal cookies. ridiculous.

this asparagus sweet potato hash with chimichurri. dying for some of this.

this dukkah spiced yogurt dip. give me a million pita chips.

this honey barbecued chicken. mouth = watering.

this DIY floral chandelier. freaking adorable.

this porchetta pizza. dead.

these baked chocolate donuts with vanilla bean glaze. it’s been too long.

this sweet corn egg drop soup. totally make it this week.

this spring veg pizza with caramelized onion cream. that cream.

this toasted marshmallow swirl ice cream. insert heart-eyes emoji here.

this ramp gnocchi di patate. this… needs to be on my plate.

this berry tart with lemon curd mascarpone. so fresh.

these turkey zucchini meatball sandwiches. comfort food!

this tequila spiked shrimp ceviche. whoa whoa whoa.

this el diablo cocktail. i’ll take two.

these spring vegetables with a creamy lemon goat cheese sauce. i might eat vegetables this way.

[these are my current favorite links around the internets and what not. leave your own goods or what you’re loving below! for more favorites, follow along on instagramfacebookpinterest or twitter]

10 Responses to “Currently Crushing On.”

Barb | Creative Culinary — April 26, 2014 @ 9:18 am

I’ll make them for you! Thanks for sharing too. XOXO

Lauren Alysse — April 26, 2014 @ 9:50 am

those baked donuts! sounds like a perfect use for that donut pan i bought on a whim!

Kerry @ Kerry Cooks — April 26, 2014 @ 11:39 am

Love the idea of the blueberry oatmeal cookies – great combo!

Molly @ Doughvelopment — April 26, 2014 @ 1:44 pm

Wish I was crafty for that chandelier! That honey BBQ chicken has me wanting summer even more! And doughnuts are a must! And that egg drop sounds fantastic!
    Just made some homemade strawberry soda the other day, kind of like those Italian sodas! So darn good and refreshing!
    Awesome links!!

Chinchillazilla — April 26, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

Nooo, the chocolate lavender cake site is down from too much traffic! D:

Emily @ Life on Food — April 26, 2014 @ 7:15 pm

This makes me want to spend the next 24 hours in the kitchen!

The Cooking Jar — April 27, 2014 @ 12:21 am

Great links! Lots of new blogs for me to read!

Persnickety Mama — April 27, 2014 @ 1:15 am

Love your blog!

Linked to you as an “Inspiring Blogger” in my post here – http://www.persnicketymama.com/blog/2014/4/26/who-me-a-very-inspiring-blogger-really

Baby June — April 27, 2014 @ 2:08 pm

Oooh, lavender cake?! I must try that. All flowery desserts = must have.

scarlett — April 28, 2014 @ 2:40 am

dear jessica
    wow, you like my ramps gnocchi…? i’d be happy to serve you a plate should you ever be close to zurich, switzerland…! thank you, thank you, for featuring me again in your lovely ‘currently crushing on’ series that i ADORE. more, more, more!
    have a superduper week!