1. There are currently big white things falling from the sky. I thought they were flower blossoms and it was windy out and I was like ohhhh that’s so pretty… NOT. They are not flowers.
2. Even though we had a totally gorgeous weekend weather wise, it dawned on me on Saturday that our AC had broke in the fall and we figured that we’d fix it in the spring. Well. Our house must have super insulation or something, because as of yesterday it was 82 degrees inside. If you’ve read this blog, you know how much I hate to be hot (I’d like to live in Antarctica). To say I was losing my mind would be an understatement.
3. Cannot even take this mexican chorizo and garlic shrimp burger. Those freaking photos. Mouth = watering.
4. To deal with the bipolar weather, I’m making a killer summer playlist. You will probably only like it if you are 65 years+.
5. Um. So now there is a link that you can click on facebook and it tells you who you should unfriend. It is seriously SPOT ON. (even better, in the comments of that post there are links to friends who “like chris brown” and other hilarious things… that should be unfriended.)
6. The 65 thoughts everyone has when they go to Trader Joe’s. It’s real… as I just had a huge TJs binge last week. Except the part about two buck chuck. We don’t get two buck chuck. Oh and #61… always. That confuses me.
7. Celery is the devil. It belongs with raisins.
8. I feel so TV lost. I’m barely watching anything! I watched Mad Men and was like WHAT. Sort of a snoozefest. I’m sort of watching Scandal so there’s that. Nashville needs to come back on ASAP. I need a new Netflix marathon and I’m thinking an old HBO show.
9. I just attempted to go to the post office at noon on tax day. How clueless am I?