1. I go through phases where I rediscover the chocolate chewies at whole foods. You can guess where I’m at right now.
2. This peanut butter cup cheesecake. Ummm. Would you believe it’s dairy free? It’s look so DECADENT.
3. I’m in a semi-vegetable eating mood because we are grilling them. This will last approximately 13 more days before I’m over it for all of summer and only want grilled corn and grilled romaine and all the burgers in the universe.
4. Do you guys do stitch fix or any other “shopping” subscription box? I don’t. I can’t get on board. Because let’s be real… I really love to shop. No secret. I always have. I always will. I don’t need more clothing than I already find and I actually like picking things out, regardless of how horrific some of my choices are. Is there another reason to be doing one of those monthly things? Because I just don’t think it’s for me.
5. Is it neon nail painting season yet? I’m ready.
6. Have you seen this performance from Britain’s Got Talent from the two kids who were bullied when they were younger? I bawled.
7. Oh my gosh. I’m about to rant like crazy over TV. I HATED (with a capital H) the Grey’s finale. HATED. I know I know. I bitch about it every week so I just shouldn’t even watch. I didn’t like that it wasn’t very dedicated to Cristina. I did like how the incident showed what a disaster media is, because during a crisis they are ridiculous. Oh and the ending. Don’t even get my started. Don’t you think that if you’re going to revisit a storyline from ten years ago (i.e. breaking a couple apart) that means the show should end? Yes. It does. What else. Freaking loved Mad Men this week. Want to watch it a million times. Oh and I randomly watched Captain Phillips on HBO and it almost gave me a heart attack. Um how could I forget Nashville?! OMG. So I was fairly happy with the finale, even though it was a bit “soapy.” I like Luke but Deacon… wow that man speaks with his eyes! I love him as an actor. I hope they keep Avery and Juliette together. I don’t care about Scarlet and Gunnar being together. Okay I’m done.
8. Ok. 17 things people born in the 80s are experiencing. I know I share a million of these but #12. Yeah.
9. Today I saw the biggest spider of my life. I am absolutely scarred forever.