[thank you all SO MUCH for entering this giveaway! your magic moments made my entire week. if you need a feel good moment, i suggest reading through these fabulous comments! i plugged 1 through 6503 into random.org and the generated winner is comment #1729 - Beth B. who said "I pre-ordered a copy a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to get it!" Congrats Beth! I've sent you an email. Again, thank you ALL so much for entering and for your support. xoxoxo]
So. I know I’m not a huge giveaway person, but I am totally blown away by your support and love and all that jazz lately, especially for Seriously Delish and how you’ve completely changed my life. I want to do, well… SOMETHING for each and every one of you and since I can’t buy you all a cocktail with a hug, I figured a giveaway of my favorite things would have to do.
This giveaway is from ME to YOU. I want to show you how much I appreciate you coming here everyday, the encouragement you’ve given me and your all around virtual fabulousness. You really do complete me, Jerry Maguire style. THANK YOU!
See below on how to enter to win all of these goods!
1. This Rebecca Minkoff Crosby tote. It’s no secret how much I love love love my mac clutch bags and mini macs. And my cupid satchel. I love every bag she makes and am totally drooling over this for fall.
2. Jeni’s ice cream! 4 pints to be exact. This should last you, like… five minutes.
3. A Vitamix blender. I’ve become the biggest hypocrite on the planet because for years I said I’d never buy one and would rather buy shoes. But I took the plunge earlier this year and it was seriously LIFE CHANGING. Talk about the thickest milkshake-like smoothies and the creamiest soups. To die for.
5. A fit bit flex. It’s been close to a year since I’ve gone on and on about my fit bit. I completely adore it – not as a workout tool, but more so as a reminder to live an active lifestyle.
6. Two of my favorite books: the Flavor Bible and Bird by Bird. One of the most frequently asked questions I get is how do I come up with recipes – and one of the answers is the Flavor Bible! If I really want to make something with a certain ingredient, I’ll search it and see what flavors pair the best. And Bird by Bird… well it’s a classic that gets me through life. Pretty much.
7. Ummm…. chocolate? Do I really need to explain this one? This is one of my favorites. I need to share.
To enter this giveaway, leave a comment below telling me your magic moment from this summer. Please be sure to leave a valid email address with your comment so I can contact you if you win! This giveaway is open to residents EVERYWHERE! All over the place. If you’re overseas I obviously can’t send you the ice cream, but we will work something else out.
For an extra entry, I would love if you’d preorder a copy of Seriously Delish and leave a second comment saying you did so. You can do so on amazon, barnes and noble or indiebound – and the book will be yours in less than TEN days! EEEEEK! I cannot thank you guys enough for helping me to make the book a bestseller. I adore you to pieces. (and if you preordered months ago, thank you and leave your second comment!) Also, be sure to check my book tour dates to see if I’ll be in your area!
The giveaway will run until this Friday, August 29. The winner will be announced on this post and contacted by email. THANK YOU!
[this giveaway is not sponsored, all items are purchased by me.]