1. Last night between the two of us, we ate seven ears of incredible local corn. I had three and he had four. It is so ridiculously delicious right now.
2. This birthday party ice cream cake?! I can barely deal. Those colors. Those layers. It was made for me.
3. I’ve been switching between the Babyface and Boyz II Men pandora stations. Wish I was kidding.
4. There is no better day to set a standard with your fitbit and wear it while you’re moving to a new house. It’s like a million flights of stairs… what? Why aren’t I doing 35K steps everyday!
5. Last week while photographing some recipes I nailed myself right between the eyes with my million pound camera. Hard. I was convinced I gave myself a concussion and then had a bruise in between my eyeballs. As expected, I whined for days.
6. It’s that time of year again, when I want to go out and blow all of my money on school supplies. I wish they were necessary.
7. I am totally dying over the last two episodes of Masters of Sex. Two weeks ago that episode gutted me and Sunday’s episode… ugh I just love it. I love Lizzy Caplan (aka Janice Ian from mean girls, omg). I’m watching my dreams go down the drain on True Blood but am at least hopefully they won’t kill Eric. Every week I think the episode won’t be as bad as the last and then we watch the clock the entire time and it draaaaags. Also, we just keep watching episodes of Shark Tank. We are so obsessed. It’s like our decompress time every night.
8. My mom kills it in the funfetti arena. This past weekend she made TWO boxes of cupcakes. Oops.
9. Did I see somewhere that August is the month when Starbucks brings back the pumpkin spice latte? What? Whyyyyyy. AUGUST IS SO NOT FALL!
10. Pittsburgh friends! I’ll be the guest chef at the Pittsburgh public market in the strip this Saturday from 12-2. I will feed you. Come hang out!