Juicy Peach Margaritas.
I’ve become a giant margarita snob.
I can’t drink any others.
Don’t even show me that green stuff in a bucket.
Just make one of these.
I know you want to.
Juicy Peach Margaritas
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces peach simple syrup
- lime + chopped peaches for garnish
- salt + sugar for the rim
- Rim the ridge of your glass with a lime wedge and dip in a mix of margarita salt + sugar [I used about 3 tablespoons salt to 2 teaspoons sugar]. Fill the glass with ice. In a cocktail shaker, combine tequila, grand marnier, simple syrup and lime juice with ice, and shake for about 30 seconds. Pour over ice and squeeze in lime slices and add a few peach chunks.
- For peach simple syrup: combine equal parts sugar and water, bring to a boil and let sugar dissolve, then turn off heat and let cool completely. Combine 1 cup simply syrup + 3 peeled and chopped peaches in a blender and blend until combined. This makes enough simple syrup for 3-4+ margaritas, so I suggest playing with the amounts once you know how much syrup you like in your drinks!
- This recipe can be easily doubled, quadrupled, etc. Since everyone’s tastes differ, add simple syrup 1/4 cup at a time and go from taste. I also suggest buying the lime juice if you plan on making a pitcher (or 2) considering you’d have to squeeze a billion limes to get enough juice.
And make me one while you’re at it pretty please? K thanks bye.