Apple Cider Margaritas.
I couldn’t go one more day without telling you about this.
You need it in your life. Today sounds about right.
Apple Cider Margaritas
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce gold tequila
- 5-6 ounces sweet apple cider
- orange segments and apple slices
- cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming
- cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!
- Note: As a rule, I generally prefer silver tequila in my margaritas, but the gold here really gives a “warmth” that matches the cider and cinnamon perfectly.
Did you make this recipe?
Be sure to follow @howsweeteats on instagram and tag #howsweeteats. You can also post a photo of your recipe to our facebook page.
I appreciate you so much!
261 Comments on “Apple Cider Margaritas.”
Pingback: Apple Cider Whiskey Cocktail + 10 Spiked Cider Drinks For Toasting The Holiday!
Made this for some pre-Thanksgiving festivities, very smooth! Compliments all around!