1. These are the best things I think I’ve seen all… my life. I’m so, so, so in love.
2. On Saturday I became intoxicated with my vanilla bean paste and decided to EAT AN ENTIRE SPOONFUL. Yeah. Don’t do it.
3. You know how I mentioned I have that stupid Friends addiction at the moment? It’s KILLING ME. Now i just DVR all the episodes so the DVR is full. Which is a problem when I want to DVR all the other trash on TV.
4. FYI: Trader Joe’s has these things. You’ve been warned.
5. I think you (yes, you!) should create a brown butter scented candle because I will make you the richest person in the world. Then I will probably die from attempting to eat it.
6. Remember last week how I told you about my insanity with Pinterest and nail polish? Well that led to nail polish blogs (which are fine and dandy, until someone literally loses their, uh… stuff… when they break a nail) which then led to BirchBox. As someone obsessed with all things makeup and beauty, tell me about this BirchBox thing. Enlighten me please!
7. I’m in love with this dress for New Year’s. It will look lovely against the backdrop of which is… my couch.
8. I used to think that grown-up life was just like old-school 90210. Thank God it’s not because 90s fashion should be locked away in a vault. Forrr-evvv-err.
9. I’m about to purge everything from my fridge. Pray that I come out alive and not buried underneath a pile of crisper-drawer zombies.
120 Comments on “Tuesday Things.”
Pingback: Gingerbread Cookie Butter Blondies | The Domestic Rebel
So I happened to buy some cocoa almond butter last time I was at TJ’s. Probably a good thing I didn’t see the cookie butter. But what to do with the cocoa almond butter?
I know you warned us, but I bought the Cookie Butter from TJ’s the other day. It is currently rocking my world. I used to snack on a spoonful of PB a day. Now it’s Cookie Butter. I’m sure it’s delish on other things too, I just can’t bring myself to try anything else yet!
Hav you watched lost?!!! BEST SHOW FOR WHEN YOU ARE SICK. EVER. you will get addicted. you’ve been warned. I started on saturday and am on the 2nd season. yeah buddy
NOOO!!! NO BIRCHBOX!!! get myglam! yo get full size products!
Pingback: monday musings. | sugar & salt