1. See that? It’s a CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CONE! Know what? It was just kind of… meh. I didn’t love it. I prefer regular old sugar or waffle cones. True life.
2. Since it’s Tuesday I think we need a cotton candy old fashioned. What what.
3. Important question: why do BLTs hurt my mouth? Like the roof of my mouth. Is it the toast plus the bacon? Whyyyyy.
4. Is it just me or is the pumpkin spice latte late this year? I mean, I’m not complaining – I’m just shocked. The past few years hasn’t it been released at the end of August? Does this mean the universe will stop pushing ahead seasons and holidays?!
5. (But I totally am excited for a few pumpkin beers if only because I have a fun list of recipes. Oops.)
6. The trouble with social media. Hate to love it.
7. Okay so I’m soooooorta into Fear the Walking Dead but not like the regular Walking Dead. It’s almost like a little too real life or something?! Why am I still too embarrassed to say that I watch DVRed episodes of Mistresses? I haven’t been watching much of anything else lately. Um, in other words I’ve just been watching a lot of Dawson’s Creek reruns. (dork.)
8. Perhaps the best post on networking? All the tips.
9. What are you making for a Labor Day picnic? Is this your end of summer? Was your end of summer two weeks ago? Is it not until the real end of summer? Tell me how you do this thing.