1. These double chocolate creme fraiche cupcakes are KILLING ME today. Oooomph.
2. I have the craziest phobia of falling down the steps. Is this a real thing? I also have a phobia of other people falling down steps. Maybe it’s the height thing?
3. Kristen has me obsessed with the idea of bullet journaling. I have no idea how I would find the time to do this, but as fanatic I am about pens, paper and doodling, it might be a good way to reset/recharge in the morning or evening and help the work/life balance that I soooo don’t have going on. Have you tried this?
4. Can we talk about how much I’m dying over the Gwen Stefani Urban Decay collaboration? I haven’t caved yet but eeeep I love her so much. PLUS since she has been Eddie’s crush for 20 years, I think that justifies any purchase.
5. Speaking of, are you a Black Friday shopper? Do you wake up at 3am and head out? Or at like, midnight on Thanksgiving? Tell me the deets and I’ll think of you while I’m cuddled in bed.
6. 8 ways to wake up earlier. Can you do it?
7. For my TV obsessions this week, I loved The Affair episode but thought it was kind of one of those filler episodes they need to stick in towards then end. I can’t believe there are only two left. WAH. Homeland was SO freaking good, but I thought the ending with Carrie’s discovery was a little cheesy. I’m so glad this show is back to being GOOD though. And Walking Dead?? Thoughts? I’m happy but have a feeling this coming week will bring something very bad. I’m waaaay too invested. Scandal had me all WTF and Grey’s: hello worst storylines ever. So done.
8. Christmas decor is in full swing and can we talk about how Target has mini trees for EIGHT dollars?! Would it be too much to put a mini tree in Max’s room before he is one. Hmmmm.